April 30th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Kim Kardashian, Shopping
By Faith

The Kardashian Sisters are continuing their New York City pursuits and were spotted out and about. Kim wore a $593 Balenciaga Sleeveless Top and $1,295 Jimmy Choo Imogen Caged Sandals, while Khloe rocked a $1,595 PS1 Medium Suede Satchel and $550 Giuseppe Zanotti Leopard and Crystal Sandals:

Kim’s light pink top is crafted from a silk blend and features a v-neck silhouette and a belt fastening at the back of the waist.

Her suede sandals boast cutout detailing and 4 3/4″ heels.

Get Kim’s full look here.

Khloe’s neon yellow leather bag features a top handle silhouette, detachable shoulder strap and multiple zipped pockets.

Her sandals are crafted from leopard print patent leather and boast crystal embellishment for a dash of glam.

Get Khloe’s full look here.

Loving both pairs of shoes and Kim’s look which is simple and chic.

What do you think?

38 Responses to “Get the Look: Kim Kardashian’s New York City Balenciaga Sleeveless Top and Jimmy Choo Imogen Caged Sandals and Khloe Kardashian’s Proenza Schouler PS1 Medium Suede Satchel and Giuseppe Zanotti Sandals”

1. Divo says:

A post on a silk shirt and overpriced bejeweled sandals…. ground breaking.

*yawn*

These looks are boring ….. Im so tired of the kardashians on this site

2. Kimiko says:

To be brutally honest, I feel that Fashionbombdaily.com has nothing else to post but reality stars..every other post has the word “Kardashian” or “Basketball Wives” its so annoying. I find more about fashion on tumblr…I want to see more personal style and I don’t only mean bombshells. UGH.

3. Indigo says:

There’s nothing to see here…keep moving along!

i agree these outfits arent even that cute… anyone in the mall has on what khloe has on…

5. ShrenAKO says:

They’re alright. I like that pink top.

6. bar says:

Fahion bomb really? why are you guys clocking these heffas every move around the city? I mean there are other fashionistas out there that are worth showing on this site other than these three quagmires all the time. Just this past weekend, there were a lot of celebrities dressed to impress at the white house for an event and you coud have done a post on that. But no i guess you had to do a post for the millionth time on these overrated broads. SMH

7. bar says:

Ok my bad i see you did do a post on the white house event. But i’m sure many people still wanna see less of the Kardashians.

8. Rebecca says:

I love Kim but I’m not feeling this outfit

9. Monroe says:

What happen to Swagger Mondays and Fashion bombshells?

10. YahnaM says:

I love that yellow bag *sigh* If only i had a sponsor lol

11. Meadow says:

another Kardashian post..Claire, do you personally stalk these women? Are you obsessed?..do YOU secretly wanna be a Kardashian?..

12. Nicholson says:

^^^^ that was just rude and disrespectful.

13. Janyce says:

Wow @ Meadow!! #getyourlifeMa!!!!

14. Dayana Lampanelli says:

Enough of those annoying and overrated broads! Kim wearing an overpriced top with the same leggings, bag and some caged shoes again….a post for that? Does everything she wears have to be documented? If it’s not about her, it’s that Emily Broad who is one glass of water about to crack her overly tight dresses!

15. baby-b says:

yes the kardashians are annoying, but to sit here and bash fashionbomb is ridiculous. The only way you’ll stop seeing less of these women is if you stop watching their show and stop buying magazines they are featured in. Less of that, less pap shots. period.

16. baby-b says:

i must add though, kim needs to go into hiding. her outfits are terribly boring. who wears a light pink top with black pants? since when is that fashionable?

17. Claire says:

@Meadow for the record, I didn’t write this, Faith did. I approved this post because I liked KK’s shoes.
    I don’t want to be a Kardashian, I’m very happy being Claire. Thx!

18. Crystal says:

Aren’t we catty today. I like Kim’s shoes but not feeling anything else. I feel people have personal beef with the Kardashian’s because Rihanna and Beyonce are featured on here for some khaki pants and denim shorts that you can get at your local Target and nobody ever complains. But to the fashion bomb’s defense, Beyonce, Rihanna, BB wives and KK posts get the most comment…maybe Solange too but her looks are usually post worthy. When there is a post of someone other than the celebrities we’re so tired of, they get about 5 responses. IJS.

19. Rebecca says:

I agree with crystal. Kardashians, beyonce, etc get a lot of responses. I personally love the Kardashians style! Their fashion is on point imo.

Claire, dont stop giving us kardashians!! lol

20. KK says:

Seems like today’s commenters are having a bad case of the Mondays! Cheer up dolls! These looks are cute, but Claire I’m actually curious about Kourtney’s shirt. Do you know where it’s from, or where I could find something like it? It’s casual cute, and something that is versatile enough to wear during work and play.

21. Amani says:

Claire, I agree with Kimiko. More street style and less of celebs, especially these ones.

22. MrsAllofThat says:

CLAIRE & ALL of the FASHION BOMB writers…PLEASE NO MORE of the KARDASHIANS..they are going to be wearing leggings and a top, with designer shoes and a bag and more than likely a blazer.

PLEASE NO MORE OF THE KARDASHIANS, PLEASE NO MORE

23. Lola A. says:

I usually like the stuff they wear but this was not post worthy and I am not trying to be rude but faith has a tendency to post ugly and over priced items from celebs this is the writter that raves over beys dusty loafers and pj pants so I really didnt expect anything less …but the comments are usually funny so I click on the post anyway :-)

24. joan says:

I’m not sure why people are so huff and puff about the Kardashians! If you are not happy with the posts that Claire is posting do come to this site! Allow the rest of us to enjoy the site in peace! Claire Fashion Bomb is amazing keep doing what you do!

25. Empress says:

Lmao @ the comments..Poor Faith!

26. Cam says:

Why so much negativity and disrespect? We are all entitled to our opinions but keep it civil. It’s childish… If you are not a Kardashian fan, don’t click on the post and move on to the next one. While I agree this posting wasn’t a favorite, at the end of the day, these ladies do have some style appeal – maybe not everything but they are a few. Claire I love the shoes as well. Keep posting, you and your team are doing a fabulous job.

27. LaNenaBuena says:

Wow I guess people do love to hate the Kardashians I for one don’t care for their personality but I don’t watch the show and don’t care about their personal lives, this is a fashion blog nothing else, and I think that they are very fashionable and I love to see what they’re wearing Kim’s shoes are the business and I don’t care for silk but Kim dose make it work it looks very polished and put together hair and make on point as usually and Khloes bag is hot! So ladies don’t get your knickers in a knot and if you don’t like what you see then don’t look. Ciao! PS Claire love what you do! And everyone that writes on your blog as well.

28. john doe says:

I agree with Divo!

29. ladyb says:

Maybe some of ya’ll should stop watching their ridiculous show and being so personally invested that ya’ll over here holding grudges. How you gon’ tell Claire what to with her own damn site? WTF! Some of us don’t care for Kim & Co personally but love their sense of style. Hello! Kim K had established herself as a STYLIST before all the other BS. If u don’t like it keep it moving to the next post…that’s what rational-thinking folks do.

30. anonymous says:

For those people who commented negatively…you do know there are other blogs out there, right? While I agree that the looks here are a bit sub-par, Kim K usually gets it right.

31. binks says:

I must admit I am not a big fan of the Kardashian’s clan, even their style is a hit or miss with me but when they are a HIT they are a HIT so I don’t mind seeing them on here but like others mention some of their outfits isn’t post worthy, which in turn makes some readers tired of seeing postings of them. Though the looks are laid back it is pretty simple. Though Kim’s shoes are cute and Khole’s bag is nice you can get a duplicate of it since Steve Madden has a bag like that one for under a $100 and you can get Kim’s shoes duplicate for less too. But at the end of the day, I respect the writers and Claire’s posts, even when I don’t agree with it so good job Faith

32. Emily says:

@Ladyb: Puhlease,give us a break. “Kim K established as a stylist ” yadayada…styling who???Picking some clothes for Brandy because she was “doing” her brother Ray J? And was Brandy known for her style back in the days? No…If Kim K is so good, why Monica Rose, her actual real stylist, picks/schedules every single one of her outfits? Why? Why if Kim is soooo stylish? Monica Rose should get all the raves, not those boring Ks.

33. Utibe A. says:

Here the Kardashian hate comes again. Some of you are just pathetic. If you don’t like the Kardashian posts, avoid them. We are all literate; we read the post title before clicking. If you don’t like it, move on. It’s the same thing EVERY time. If you are so tired of this website posting about them, find another blog site. You won’t be missed. Sheesh.

Granted, the outfits are boring. However, there are women out there who want to know the details.

34. nyc chick says:

I don’t care about them enough to “hate” them, but I have to agree that they are given too much shine. I generally like their styles but think FBD could be more discerning about posting their hottest looks vs. posting their every public appearance. I think people get tired of seeing them and voice frustration about it. That doesn’t qualify as “hate” or jealousy. Personally I’d like to see more range of ppl featured, even if they are not all celebrities

35. hey yall says:

I the post on Kim K..I think her style is what’s popping…so post on!

36. liz says:

ummmmmm……if you don’t want to read the post about the kardashians THEN DON’T CLICK IT. simple. move on to the next post…my word. give Claire a break. are we paying her to run this site? no. she’s free to post whatever she likes on HER site. and yes…i also like Kim’s shoes.

37. marguerite says:

I love the Kardashian posts, Claire. Keep them coming. Thank you.

38. Hey! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with Search
    Engine Optimization? I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very good success.
    If you know of any please share. Appreciate it!