April 29th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping
Wardrobe Query: Emily B’s Club 935 North Carolina ASOS Brush Stroke Unitard

Brittny says, “Emily B tweeted this picture, and I’m in love!!”

“Where did she get it?”
Y’all know Emily B loves ASOS, right? Well, according to the Fashion Fiend, Emily posed for her camera phone in a $54 Asos Unitard with Brush Stroke Print:

The printed unitard has a cut-away neckline with asymmetric strap and sleeveless styling, and cut-out detailing with cross back detail on the back. Of course, it’s designed with a body conscious fit.

If you love it, get it for a steal at ASOS.com.

Spied @TheFashionFiend

Posted In
54 comments

54 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Emily B’s Club 935 North Carolina ASOS Brush Stroke Unitard”

1. Alyssa says:

At this point , Emily has the whole catalog of clothes from ASOS. I think that mail bombs should look there first for her outfits lol

2. ChooseyLover says:

I would love to have seen a full body pic.

I’m TeamASOS as well!

3. ChooseyLover says:

@ Alyssa LMAO

4. Empress says:

Damn..only a size 16 left..no more available lol

5. loverly says:

I don’t know why people bother to ask you about her clothes, lmao.

6. Alli Real says:

Loves the belt too. I got it from BCBG in blue!

7. MMhmm says:

Her and her style is trash. Can we stop featuring these big boobed fake faced tight dress wearing jumpoffs. They are a dime a dozen and more often than not look like crap.

8. blessed says:

I’m starting to feel sorry for Claire at this point! Why keep asking when the answer is always asos? Fashion cues from a stylist without style…. sigh.

9. Maryse says:

Try going to the toilet in THAT!

10. p says:

@maryse- LMAO!

i think this is a cute look though. and her makeup looks great.

11. KK says:

I think she looks hot. I have the dress version to this, so I am bias. Would have loved to see a full body shot x

12. Kinky curly says:

I like the print,I like the color against her skin, but unitards are one of those items of clothing to me that look better on the model than they anywhere else.Most of the time I think it looks ridiculous,maybe if this were a leotard instead,I’d be feelin it

13. Forget the outfit, can we get that workout plan! Look at that waistline! Go Em!

14. Fashion Cafe says:

I’d really like to see more range from Emily, especially since she’s a stylist. She’s always in the same body con type outfits. I aint knocking her style or preference but I am curious if she feels she has something to prove? Is she competiting with the groupies she thinks is after her man? She seems like a really genuine chic but I’d like to see the classier said of her though.

15. Hello says:

It should be obvious where she gets her clothes from now I honestly dont understand why people keep asking

16. baby-b says:

she’s so ugly and fat. i hate this kim k wannabe.

17. Tessa B says:

lol…at all the comments that already said what I was thinking…
    I cant lie, i’m all for teamAsos, but it is weird that she is a stylist and doesn’t seem to “instagram” pics of numerous designers she’s wearing , similar to June Ambrose instragram…but she def picks the best of the items that they have online…i’m just curious why the same pic is shown 3 times in this post lol

18. Rebecca says:

Reminds me of te flintstones…

19. Mercedes says:

so sexy but I definitely don’t like the style.

20. Kitana says:

I love Asos, but Emily there are other reasonably priced stores that you can try. I cannot imagine how a full body pic of this outfit looks. I’m a curvy girl myself 5’4 150. I could, but would never wear a catsuit it’s just wrong on certain body types. I’m sure she’s much bigger than me and if she’s not she looks it. She’s not fat at all but she should consider losing a little weight….

21. Kitana says:

I just looked at Emily’s instagram, its a mash up of butt injections, weight gain, leggings and other spandex items.

She is even pictured in a pair of sheer leggings and a leotard. Trying to picture Patricia Field, Rachel Zoe or June Ambrose in those get ups LMAO…..

22. Ashley says:

There’s entirely too much going on this picture. The print to body size ratio is not flattering on her.

23. Kinky curly says:

Oh wow,I forgot Emily was a stylist.You would think she would try to switch it up,style and brand wise.More range is needed to be honest

24. Brinicole says:

She has to be a spokesmodel for them or something…I love the outfits that she wears though!

25. Loved this piece before Emily B wore it and I am still loving it. However with Emily would love to see her in something else. I mean more range will do, she’s a stylist and would like to see her artistic edge. Because she really only wears jus tight fitting clothes pretty much..ah lie..

26. DivaFabulosa says:

Her face looks different to me. It looks like she may of had some work done.

27. Tiffany says:

I see a lot of negativity on this post! I think she looks cute! Id love to see what @baby-b looks like to call her ugly and fat. Oh and I love the choice of red lip as well!

28. Danielle says:

for a stylist, i think Emily B’s style is sooooo lack luster !!!! Chic only wears mediocre pieces from ASOS

29. Krissy says:

Emily seems like a nice person however she is a cheeseburger away from fat… Also this catsuit can turn from chic to cheap real quick if the wrong body-type wears it.

Also looked at her instagram and all her pants looked painted on… One does not need to wear skin-tight pants for health reasons.

30. Melly miyagi says:

this website is about fashion not weight so keep your hateful cOmments 2 yourself I personally think this outfit looks great better then dat of the model thick girls rule :-) an I’m skinny btw Emily is
    No where fat she has a great shape

31. mscc says:

i agree its all act ASOS..if you claim you like her style or like fashion and know about her than know she’s an Asos lover!

32. krystel says:

perfer this style in the dress form.

33. Meadow says:

Idk why fat girls try, it’s either your skinny and pretty or fat and ugly..fat girls always try to get noticed by wearing skinny girl clothes..stcik to tarps big sistas

34. MoiLaBerri says:

@Meadow Now that’s not nice. Pretty doesn’t necessarily have to be skinny. Beauty comes in all sizes. smh @ U

35. binks says:

Agreed Krystel, I would love this if it was a dress. Yikes at the fat comments though, I do think she is a full figure woman but I wouldn’t necessarily call her fat.

36. DoubleR says:

…Emily B is fat? Oh. Apparently I need glasses, because I don’t see it.

IM SURE WE ALL HAVE A FAVORITE STORE WE LOVE TO SHOP IN MAYBE ASOS IS HERS SHE HAS A NICE FIGURE ALOT WOMEN ARE INFLUENCED BY HER STYLE I THINK THAT IS WHY SHE CHOSES AFFORDABLE CLOTHES

38. Danielle says:

Eww meadow… Get over yourself. I think she’s beautiful, injections, lifts, or whatever. She likes her style and it works for her she looks great in her body con outfits.

39. I like the yellow and black print. I think Emily looks great i the pic.

40. nyc chick says:

She’s not fat; however, she does come across as tacky/low self-esteem. Grown-ass mother of two posting bathroom pics with her new body parts is just desperate :-(.

41. medschool says:

*Sigh* People we need to be realistic. There is a difference between curvy and fat and I think people forget this all the time. Curvy is a woman with curves, that being said someone who is heavier can also have curves and because of this people are quick to say curvy vs heavy but let’s be real. Emily is FAT based on BMI standards. I don’t know what her BMI is but I know she is not tall and she has heavy. Those two things alone are enough to put her in the obese BMI range. BMI is not without flaws but I can tell you coming from a MEDICAL standpoint she is overweight.
    Those saying skinny=pretty and fat=ugly need to hush. We all know that is not a determinant of being attractive, stop being ignorant.

42. ShrenAKO says:

She’s not fat at all. She’s thick and her body is fine. I think she just need to quick taking mirror pics like a 9th grader! …and her face does look different.

43. Naija Vix. says:

some of the comments on here are repulsive…this is a website based on fashion..not her damn weight…if she’s thick THEN she’s thick!! wth…some of you act as if you’ve NEVER seen a big butt before!!!

in the mean time, emily give us something different honey.

44. Jordana says:

Most stylist themselves have a signature look that they don’t stray from (i.e. June and RZ) and it’s okay if you don’t like their style because it’s not what you’d wear, but a stylistic personal style is not a sole reflection of their range (otherwise men would never seek out women stylist for example). So perhaps Emily’s instagram is lacking in diversity to some, but she may be satisfying the desires of a client with a different budget…not everyone can afford top designer rtw, but everyone deserves the opportunity to cultivate their style at their budget. I don’t have to love it but i do respect the hustle. Also lets please not bash each other about physical appearance ladies it’s ugly and unnecessary. Thx

45. Kay says:

I love Emily but now she’s getting to basic. C’mon everything is ASOS. Variation is key. Leave something to the imagination, i never seen Emily in a nice pleated skirt she would look so cute!!! Im starting to believe she only style Fab and he’s pretty basic

46. Lea says:

Asos Dress/Jumpsuit + Louboutin Pumps + Mac “Mac Red” Lipstick + Curled Up Jet Black Hair + Tacky childish Pose = Emily B
    Enough said. And she is NOT a stylist.

47. Lea says:

My previous post is not visible ugh!
    Recipe to look like that great “stylist” Emily B: Asos Dress/Jumpsuit. Louboutin Pumps, Tiniest belt available, Mac “Mac red” Lipstick, Big “Dynastie/Dallas” type earrings, Curled up Jet black Hair, Tacky childish poses. And you’re good to look like the one who wants to be “claimed”!

48. Sticky-n-Sweet says:

I love ASOS too. Its the first place I go when I’m looking for a party dress, jumpsuit, or something else I might not find in a store. Em being a stylist shouldn’t mean she wears Givenchy every day. Not all stylists style for red carpets, stop trying to catalogue her or make her into June Ambrose. I do think she should let her body breathe though, everything she wears is skintight!

49. Sandra says:

I agree with some of the comments above. For someone that claims to be a stylist she is always wearing club outfits and body con dresses. I love ASOS and I can understand that she does too but still her style is boring.

I still don’t understand why she is featured on the FB. We know she is with Fabulous and that she is on a reality show. Reality chicks are becoming the ones that unfortunately too many look for style inspiration. Give me a break!

50. yusufswifee says:

for some reason I am happy for Em. You can tell she is in a better place/space mentally – cann’t knock that.

So much hate on this blog – just as funny as the requests for her looks…