April 29th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, Shopping

New couple Kim Kardashian and Kanye West got together for their latest photo op date in their usual chic style. While Kanye looked dapper in a velvet blazer and his favorite Balenciaga leather pants, Kim turned it up in a $2,799 flared jacket by Givenchy, leather pants, her favorite Christian Louboutin Unbout Illusion pumps, and a $4,000 Hermès Medor Clutch.

Kim stays splurging!
Her jacket features a round neck, front zip fastening, a frill to the front, a peplum style flared hem, and 3/4 length sleeves. A version of the jacket was modeled on the brand’s Spring 2012 runway with a white curved hem skirt and strappy sandals.

Her delectable clutch boasts Hermès’s signature pyramid stud accents.

If you’re up for the splurge, get a black version of Kim’s jacket at www.farfetch.com. Brits, get yours at www.harveynichols.com. Find buying details for her clutch at www.hermes.com.

Not quite sure what’s going on with Kanye’s pants, but it looks like they were having a jolly good time….

31 Responses to “Splurge: Kim Kardashian’s Kanye West Date Night Givenchy Spring 2012 Flared Jacket and Hermès Medor Clutch”

1. mscc says:

I agree. I know he felt breeze on his thigh seeing as he had no damn drawers on! lol I like them as a couple but I think he’s gay low-key. He likes fashion more than your average straight male…..

The matching between them two has got to stop.

2. Empress says:

Is that his thigh showing..She must have been sucking his…Nvm….I think they make a cute couple..No hate over here..

3. Janyce says:

Need that jacket for less please and thank you!!!

4. Jaida says:

All of Kim’s outfits look the same except they’re in different colors sometimes. She ALWAYS wears a blazer/jacket and those dang leather pants. I’m over her.

5. Belle says:

I just want to know where I can get affordable leather pants :)

6. @ Belle- Claire did a post on leather pants. Look in other Kim k posts from like 2 weeks agao

7. Maryse says:

Didn’t the fashionbombdaily,com JUST do an article about leather pants for less? #trythesearchbutton

Kanye, please, please, PLEASE knock her up!

Huh, are Kanye’s jeans really hanging so low that you can a bit of his leg at the last pic? Lol that’s so wrong.. what were they upto lol

9. p says:

i like her leather pants and shoes better then the jacket.

10. YahnaM says:

Is the model missing a toe? why are her toes so red lol

11. Kim was giving him a hand job in the back of the ride! LOL at YahnaM.

12. baby-b says:

you would think she would step it up a bit…no?? so boring. Those shoes and leather pants have been killed, she has been wearing them everyday, they probably stink. getting together with kanye has all of a sudden made her a repeat outfit offender? bizarre. and kanye what’s up with the pant falling off?

13. ngozi says:

why does she keep wearing then same pants?

14. Rebecca says:

I love the fact that Kim repeats clothes and that she doesn’t care about being photographed twice (or ten times) in it… Shows a bit of realness

15. ladyb says:

Yeah Kanye…we know u pulled your pants down on purpose…What a douche, SMH!

16. I am digging that Velvet blazer of Kanye’s.. So chic!! Love it!! But what is really going down with his trousers thou..From when you can see a bit of leg.. uh oh…

And Miss Kim.. Well I am loving her peplum jacket. I just got a thing for peplum styles now.. ohhhwee. I don’t actually think there is anything wrong with her wearing them heels again. She loves them!! I mean come on they are hawt and they go with everything…

In my opinion she’s killing it!!

17. Jenny says:

Third pic ! Kanye was getting his D sucked that’s why he ain’t have no draws !!! Kim nasty . U rich and u stay wearing the same jeans . Give this girl 20 bucks to buy some new jeans .

18. Meadow says:

Claire? how much do you get paid to put D-Listers on here with NO basic fashion sense?

19. Nice combination of black and white. Specially like her leather pant and shoes…

20. cookie says:

Did it ever occur to you that Kim could have bought more than one pair of the leather pants? It’s clearly a wardrobe staple that works very well on her. Oh and not every man that is into fashion is gay. The majority of people who comment on this blog are so narrow minded and unexposed. *Tsk Tsk*

(I agree with Janyce) I like Kim’s peplum jacket….yes, if they have any similar types for less, please post. Thanks! : )

22. Crystal says:

I love leather pants but these two have worn them just about every day for the past month. Nonetheless, Kim looks fly as hell here! That white peplum blazer is hot! I’m not mad she’s wearing those shoes over and over…isn’t that what most people do? Kim was never one of those ‘celebrities’ that didn’t reapeat anyway. How much of an a$$ Kanye is being right here is not even a topic for this blog. I actually feel kind of sorry for Kim.

23. Meme says:

Ewwww y is Kanye behaving so trashy?!….. I can see the attraction between them, they really are two sides of the same coin… I can’t even the imagine the amount of competition they’re gonna have between them!

livingmemoir-ja.blogspot.com/2012/04/m-r-l-e-y-life-music-legacy-of-bob.html

24. WHOA! says:

FYI – the pants that they both are wearing aren’t leather, but wax jeans. Looks like leather but better for this spring weather

I bet Kanye’s wearing a man-thong! Lol!

26. Bajan Candy says:

I assumed Kanye was wearing a thong as well. YUCK!

27. Diva says:

they are both pathetic

28. love fashh says:

man i busted out LOL at that last pic! really Kanye..we going there..smh!!

29. kelly says:

Kanye and Kim together is a little werid.

30. couturesista says:

Am I the only one who noticed that the model in the second pick only has 4 toes?!

31. I wonder how you got so good. HaHa! This is really a fascinating blog, lots of stuff that I can get into. One thing I just want to say is that your design is so perfect!