April 27th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Mail Bombs

Happy Friday!
Today I’m practicing my ‘on camera’ skills a bit more with a Breaking into Fashion interview for Fashion Bomb TV. I’m off to get camera ready, but first, let’s solve some Mail Bombs!
First up, Christina writes, “I’m sure this request has come already or is on it’s way: Kim K’s KW earrings! Where can I find something similar????”

“.. I love them! I love that it doesn’t interrupt you wearing regular earrings. Can you help find?”

Hey Christina! Surprisingly you’re the only person who asked for those. Online store Zoe Chicco has initial studs similar to Kim’s, in white and rose gold:

Get them for $75 a pop here, or even upgrade with pavé diamonds for $260 per stud. Palm Beach Earrings also offers initial studs for $70 each:

Get them here.
*Editorial Note: Jenn, I’m really hoping you get your own initials. I’m just saying.

Monique was mesmerized by Jennifer Lopez’s gold harem pants from This Week in Chic, and needed to get the scoop.

She wrote, “Who makes them!?!”
J Lo accented a gold Temperley crop top and $995 Jimmy Choo Leila sandals with Michael Michael Kors Harem Pants:

Get them for $157 at Neiman Marcus.

A million of you were interested in a pair of red pants Emily B instagrammed a few days ago:

Kim writes, “Please, where can I find these pants Emily B has on in her instagram pic? Or are there other reasonably priced alternatives?”
Well, I took a look on Emily B’s favorite store ASOS, and found these $37 Pants with an Elastic Cuff:

As well as these $40 Vila Twill Tailored Pants:

Those will surely help you get the look, but if they won’t do, these should:

Michelle says, “Do you know where I could find this hoodie?”

“…Thanks”
Hey! Not sure, though Amber is definitely rocking a hoodie with the Rolling Stone logo, similar to this $60 option:

I couldn’t find Amber’s exact hoodie, but peruse all Rolling Stones merch at www.rollingstones.shop.bravadousa.com.

Shatonia screams, “HEY CLAIRE! PLEASE SAY YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THIS JACKET!”

Yep, it took us a little while, but we did:) Nicki completed her Boy London/Cyberdog/Demonia look with a custom Horace Patchwork Cropped Denim Jacket. Her jacket isn’t available for purchase, but the men’s version is $227 at ASOS:

Perhaps order a size small for a similar essence? Get it here.
Meika says, “I don’t know how old this picture is, but I came across it and would love to know who Kandi’s wearing???”

“… If you also knew of some similar dresses that are reasonably priced?”

Hey! Not sure, but it looks like Kandi may have been wearing an interpretation of this Marc by Marc Jacobs SS 2011 striped dress (also worn by Michelle Obama and Garcelle Beauvais):

I couldn’t find anything with the exact color scheme, but you can get a striped look with these:

In a wardrobe query, Mercedes asks, “Hi I would like your advice on what shoes I should wear with this dress.”

“…I want to wear something to stand out but not throw the dress off! Thanks in advance.”

Go with a nude or gold shoe. I think you can have a little fun with the design (a strappy would work). Try these on for size:

And Theresa says, “I absolutely love these BCBG pants but I have not idea what to wear with it.”

“…Claire I trust your taste and you’ve never let me down. Any ideas???”

If you’re unsure, you can always balance prints with a solid colored top! I’d rock those with a white button down or even a black tank, along with simple sandals. Bring it all together with a blazer or jean jacket:

Look to these celebs for even more inspiration:

Now, time for some Unsolved Mail Mysteries!
Jenn J says, “Could you PLEASE tell me what Lola is wearing on top in this latest Los music video? It looks one-of-a-kind!!”

Diana writes, “ I am hoping that you guys can help me find this dress that Amber Rose wore at the 6th Annual Kandyland at the Playboy Mansion.I have been looking for it for a long time and no luck.I know it is from last Summer but I am still hoping that you guys can help me out.”

Lastly, Leann says, “Pleasseeee tell me who makes this set that Brianna Perry is wearing.”

” Or even sets that are similar. I must have this :-).”
I didn’t have time to search, but hopefully one of you out there already knows the score!
I’m off to upload today’s Bombshell then hit these mean streets.
Have fab weekends!
Smootches!

20 Responses to “Mail Bombs: Kim Kardashian’s KW Initial Studs, Jennifer Lopez’s American Idol Michael Michael Kors Gold Jersey Sequin Harem Pants, and Emily B’s Red Pants!”

1. lola says:

What a thorough and informative post. The Fashion bomb team is on their A game.

2. Yakini says:

Kandi’s dress is the Rainbow Pleated Dress. I dont know who made it, but she carried it at her TAG Boutique store & Toya Wright also carried it at Garb Boutique. The dress has been sold out now at both boutiques for about 3 months now… but maybe you can call either boutique to inquire about the designer and/or if they’ll be ordering any more.

3. Nicki says:

Are my eyes deceiving me or is Emilly still living in an empty apartment?!

4. Nunyabizniz says:

Hey Theresa, in case you are reading, where did you get those printed pants at? I sooo love them.

5. Sharon says:

there was actually someone who asked about monogram earrings because KK had them on! really people! ANY STORE ANY WHERE ANY TIME SINCE FOREVER! come on folks.

6. Claire says:

@Nunyabizniz Nunyabizniz (sorry had to!). But really, they’re BCBG’s Michael Skinny Pants, get them for $198 at Zappos.
    I’ll update the post. X

7. dyshaun says:

Initial earrings… ????? *hearty laughter* Try Claire’s the store not Claire the blogger who is too busy damn it!!!

LOL Sorry Claire! xoxo

8. WendyB says:

Before I was a jewelry designer, I used to buy little earrings like the initial ones by Lena Wald. Her website is down but it looks like her stuff is still available on Aloha Rag: http://www.aloharag.com/eng/shop/designers/women/lena-wald/lena-wald-lw-wg-dia-earring.html

9. p says:

i’m still shocked it took kim and kanye so long to get together. they’re a match made in shallow heaven. the earrings are cute though.

10. Jenn J says:

Thanks so much Kayla!!! Wish they still had her color scheme

11. Monica says:

Amber is falling off.

12. clicky_heels says:

Great post Claire!!! Love your humour and info!

13. Lola A. says:

I got the stripe dress Kandi has on from ebay for 26.00 :-)

14. Lola A. says:

and you can clearly see furniture behind emily and the last time I watched that boxing match of a show her house was full of furniture and they where putting together her sons bed. #random

15. Ju says:

So sick of Emily. WOMP!

16. CT says:

LOL @ Sharon! I agree, the simplest things impress some of these readers. A celeb wears it and it becomes a “must have” for them LOL

17. KBS says:

What’s wrong with kk or anyone else having their boyfriend’s initials? It’s not a tatt, which a lot of women do. She’s reppin’ her boo; it’s cute & removable.

18. Nuru says:

I am more interested in Emily’s earrings. Does anyone know where I could find them please?

19. Renee says:

Im kinda thinkin that Lola’s top is by Alexander Wang… or a version of his Intarsia silk tee