April 25th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Khloe Kardashian has been looking hot lately, no?
She appeared on Watch What Happens Live a few days ago in a scintillating $349 ALC Darcy Gathered Maxi Dress and $1,356 Jimmy Choo Vivienne Platform Sandals:

Her slightly sheer maxi dress has a gathered detail and slit at the side.

Her sandals are fashioned out of snakeskin, leather, and fabric and boast woven leather straps.

I love a maxi dress, and the high slit is so saucy! I’d totally wear this.
Would you?

If so, get the look, plus options to get it for less here:

*Rocsi Diaz wore a similar ALC dress a few months back:

Who accessorized it better?

18 Responses to “Look for Less: Khloe Kardashian’s Watch What Happens Live ALC Darcy Gathered Maxi Dress and Jimmy Choo Vivienne Platform Sandals”

1. Jlynn719 says:

I saw this and fell in love! I love that it’s a maxi dress that is long enough for a tall girl like me (5’10″) to wear with heels!

2. Ashley S(chucktown) says:

Khloe looks great Rocsi dress Is cute also they both did it but shoe made her better

3. I love her dress… she looks great!

4. like_really_ray says:

I feel like Rocsi is always “almost there” yet she hardly every makes it. She would have looked better with a one piece under that sheer maxi. Khloe looks hot!

5. love says:

I prefer the fit if rocsi ‘s. khloe’s appears to be really tight at the top

6. Latanya says:

Khloe

7. BlkRose says:

Rosci can’t dress to save her life. She always looks confused when it comes to fashion. Boring on the show and even when it comes to fashion. I’m not a fan of Khole’s shoe game, but she does look nice.

8. Crystal says:

Call me old fashioned but I don’t like Rocsi’s look with just those panties.

9. Not feeling Khloe’s look as a whole, but I like the shoes.

10. ninjo says:

Khloe looks fab! Good job girl.

Both were represented well, Rocsi’s dress is classy I dont believe it was too revealing. Im not amazed by Khloe’s choice of shoes but all the same she’s beautiful woman.

12. medschool says:

Ummm…how was Rocsi’s dress classy?-Her panties and bra are showing lol. I think you meant sexy. I love Khloe’s dress but not on her, she looks uncomfortable due to the size being too small for her.

13. Shoes r Hot says:

There is nothing hot about Khloe..all of her clothes are ill fitted to her spongebob square shape.

14. TRUTH TELLER says:

KHLOE LOOK IS A YESSSS! ROSCI LOOK IS A NO WTF IS SHE DOING?!!! THATS TRASHY!

15. Marty says:

Khloe looks better by far…. Rocsi looks nice, but she never looks fierce. You can tell shes not comfortable.

16. quaysha says:

Khloe is definitely stepping up her game! Loving it , the hair still bothers me but that’s okay. Lol .. SN : Rocsi dress is showing waayy too much , it looks like it should be more of a beach cover up .

17. Lola A. says:

I have seen pics of Khloes shoes inside her closet and they are TO DIE FOR! I guess because she is photographed less we dont get to see as much but they are on point!