April 21st, 2012
Celebrity Style, Rihanna, Shoes, Shopping

Siera writes, ” Hi Claire!!! I havent had a pair of cute gym shoes in years, and I’ve been thinking about buying a cute pair for days when I want a more casual look. I love these shoes that Rihanna is wearing in her youtube video showing her new choreo, please divulge the deets!!

Of course after seeing Rih Rih’s fancy footwork, you must have her shoes! The ‘Where Have You Been‘ songstress whined for her life in a pair of $80 Reebok Chi Kaze High Top Sneakers:

The cool sneaks come in a plethora of colors, including black, red, neon accented, and white.

Get a pair of your own at www.reebok.com or www.eastbay.com.
If you haven’t seen the behind-the-scenes viddy, check it out here:

What do you think?

19 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Rihanna’s Where Have You Been Rehearsal Video Reebok Classic Chi Kaze High Top Sneakers”

1. KIm says:

they are not that cute close up… if i was going to get one of those it have to be the white ones.

2. Siyam says:

I love the ones she has on!!!

3. jamesa says:

I want those black ones!! These are super cute!!

4. yaddy says:

i love them..the white and neon and black are my faves….
    @clair would they be at any sneaker store.

5. Gemini says:

They kinda look like knock-off Jordans no?

6. Est87 says:

Aren’t they Jordan’s though? Lol

7. Bobbiee says:

Uh, no lol. They’re Reeboks, not Nike Air Jordans smh

8. jamesa says:

At east87 no! These are by Reebok Nike makes jordans lol

9. Coco says:

They’re cute, but yes ladies, I agree they do
    look like knock off Jordans

10. Jasmine says:

These sneakers are on sale at finishline.com

11. Taj says:

I love the first two but like the other posts mentioned they look similar to Jordans.

12. Dnice says:

Just saw them on endless.com. They are the women’s versions of the ones worn by Swizzle last year.

13. My Response says:

The look nice knock off Jordan’s. They aren’t cute by the way.

14. Yeah, I originally thought they were Jordan’s too. I’m not in love…

15. CT says:

Now if the average girl wore these sneakers nobody would think they are cute. However, Rhianna wore them and everybody wants in? Just bc a celebrity wore them does not make them fashionable. They are ugly! Get your own fashion sense

16. A says:

@yaddy I’ve seen them in a Journeys store. I’m a sneaker fan and I actually liked them in person… I didn’t get the knockoff Jordan vibe. But that’s just me… :-) They only had the black/pink/yellow and the green/gray combinations (not shown here).

17. bar says:

The girl who requested to know about the brand of sneakers Rihanna has on just made my day. I mean come on you do not need no cute sneakers to hit the gym. I really don’t think you’re shoe game at the gym has nothing to do with your reason for working out. It’s health first, not cute brand of sneakers. SMH

18. dyshaun says:

I have these…about 50 bucks at Dr. Jay’s. com a couple of months ago.

I have the gray/neon green colorway and get compliments/asked where I got them everytime I work out in them.