April 18th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Who Wore it Better

Sure, we just blogged about Iggy Azalea’s Rag & Bone Surf Print Leggings, but that doesn’t mean it’s too soon to do a Who Wore it Better!
On our initial post reader Shelly wrote, “Lala Anthony also wore these leggings while promoting Think Like A Man in Atlanta. Her ensemble is cute also.” Well, which ensemble do you prefer?

Both ladies opted for orange tones, with Iggy in a sleeveless top and Lala in a long sleeved blouse. The ladies truly differed with their footwear with Iggy in gold peep toes and Lala in bright yellow Christian Louboutin Pigalle pumps.
The form fitting $187 pants/jeggings boast a fun, summer ready print:

Both ladies put forth valiant efforts, but I think Lala takes this one. The vibrant pants call for vibrant accents, and Lala’s all over it.
What do you think?

*Can’t decide? Get the pants here.
*I saw Think Like a Man last night and it was hilarious. Definitely go check it out!
*Morehouse pix spied at Mrs.Grapevine.
*It seems Mashonda’s also a fan of the print…

It’s a popular pant!

25 Responses to “Who Wore it Better? Iggy Azalea vs. Lala Anthony in Rag & Bone Surf Print Leggings”

1. Anastasia says:

Lala

2. Jordan says:

it’s basically the same outfit. they both look lovely.

3. lola j says:

i think i prefer iggy’s top & i definately prefer lala’s shoes. but since their tops are so similar, i think i would give it to lala overall

4. These Rag and Bone Surf Print Leggings are fly. I have seen them been sported by bloggers at various fashion weeks. La La n Iggy are both rocking them out. Although Iggy’s shoes not really feeling..

5. Maryse says:

Seeing as the white chick looks as though she’s very stumpy indeed with those trousers, I would have to say Lala. Also, she genuinely looks cute!

6. Miss Moore says:

They are slick wearing the same outfit. Both look good

7. Kitty B. says:

Lala!

**side bar** is Lala really needed for all the promo appearances?!?! I seen the NY premiere of the movie and her part was no more then 10mins for the whole film O_o

8. My Response says:

the model because of the top and shoes. well the overall fit.

9. Mona L says:

Lala is too busty for that type of top it makes her look fat

10. KimberlyLove says:

OMG I was hoping that movie was good! And Iggy works it way better, why Lala got to have her shirt tucked in?

Off4thandGraham.com

11. I have to go with Iggy on this one minus the shoes. It looks a little ill-fitting on Lala.

12. Jazzy says:

They both look great. I would pair LaLa’s shoes with Iggy’s top!! I am a fan of covering my booty when wearing leggings!!

13. Iggy for the outfit, LaLa for the shoes!

14. Tam says:

If Iggy had a fade she who look so bomb.. I thought she had a fade when i first she it..she would be to hot

15. Dobe says:

Iggy’s top, LaLa’s shoes!

16. Dannielle says:

I cannot be the only person that thinks this outfit is not cute

17. JaneBMore says:

@Dannielle – you are not alone. Not only is it not cute, it breaks the whole “leggings are not pants” rule. Or does that only apply to people who are not celebrities.

18. Diva says:

Lala !

19. Krystal says:

Iggy.

Lala always looks so heavy, that top is not for her.

20. Chris Styles says:

If Iggy wouldve had LaLa’s shoes on she’s would’ve had my vote.

21. I love both looks…. I jus hate Iggy’s shoes.

22. Moni says:

Iggy!!!

23. shelly says:

In my opinion the, “leggings are not pants rule” came about when people were wearing them any which way. If you have the body for it, if the shirt is complimentary, and the material of the leggings aren’t too shear, I think it can work.

24. ShrenAKO says:

If Iggy would’ve tucked in her shirt like LaLa it probably would have taken her outfit to a different level. I like LaLa’s look better. A nude shoe would have been great.

25. Tricia8484 says:

Iggy looks more relaxed…LaLa looks a little frumpy :-/