April 18th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shoes, Shopping

What would a day on the Fashion Bomb be without a wardrobe query from Shatonia?
Our regular mail bomber wrote in, “YANDY LOOKS BEAUTIFUL IN HER PREGNANCY PICS.”

“BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHO SHE’S WEARING ON HER FEET?LOVE THEM! THANKS IN ADVANCE CLAIRE!”

Yandy looked almost ethereal in a form skimming dress and $1,975 Giuseppe Zanotti Crystal Encrusted Laminated Sculpted Peep Toe Wedges:

The high priced heels have the brand’s signature sculpted wedge. GiuseppeZanottiDesign.com describes the shoes as ‘simply awesome.’ I’d have to agree.

If you’re up for the splurge, get them at Zappos.com.
Would you wear ‘em?

28 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Yandy Smith’s Pregnancy Photo Giuseppe Zanotti Crystal Encrusted Laminated Sculpted Peep Toe Wedges”

1. Crystal says:

Will wear but not while pregnant… Kudos to Yandy

2. bella says:

lmao. i like yandy but this pic is too cheesy. especially with those 2005 photoshop brushes stamped on it. gurl!

3. Cari says:

I’d definitely wear the shoes (like months ago, though). They’ve become too cliche… a lot of the stars and their pseudo aspirers are wearing the heck out of them. They are nice nonetheless.

4. I like the shoes and the photo. I wish she were showing a bit more, since this is an official ‘pregnancy’ pic.

5. Kishonda says:

She looks great!

6. C.T. Thomas says:

I love the heellessness (is that a word?), but I wish they could make them without the platform. Also, Yandy Smith looks fabulous, but please, someone move her hand up a bit! I know she’s touching the baby, but it really looks like she has her hand on her crotch – which is weird for a pregnancy photo! lol

7. Danielle says:

Why isn’t she wearing a bra? I’m not a fan of this get up

8. Rebecca says:

I agree with danielle, he should have worn a bra

9. Grace says:

I don’t like anything about her or this photo shoot. She always seemed so tacky, uncouth, and abrasive on Love and Hiphop….

10. Reina says:

Is it just me, or do these ‘sculpted’ shoes make woman look like they are walking around on horse hooves?

11. Sticky-n-Sweet says:

Shatonia…ma’am…the cyber yelling has got to stop. Just back away from the Caps Lock.

12. Ashley says:

I agree with Grace, I didn’t like her on Love and Hiphop and can’t stand this outfit!

13. Skye says:

I’ve been a fan of these shoes since I saw Lady Gaga wearing them in her ‘Marry The Night’ video. So yes, I would wear them. :)

14. naira says:

i don’t know this lady but by the time she gives birth, her body will be a nono, she’ll hide at her house with all them nice things she’s flaunting dat ain’t dat valuable….ur body is though…hopefully she hits the gym asap right after…ugh ugly

Giuseppes and a park bench? Why not simply barefooted? We are so hungry for labels!

16. mi manning says:

go Yandy! Now she has a pregnant glow…eat your heart out Beyonce!

17. Mona L says:

That is quickly becoming a hood rat shoe

18. Indigo says:

O_o… NEXT!

19. Jordan says:

LOL! THIS IS SOOOO BAD!!!!!!!! Let’s talk about the special effects added to the photo… REALLY? Horrible. The pose? She looks completely uncomfortable. Why is she not wearing a bra? Horrible. Why are her legs open like that? Even if they are closed they look as if you can see everything if you were standing at the right angle. Seriously, this was not done right, you can barely tell this is a prego picture.

20. yusufswifee says:

ewww. is ms yandy wearing a bra….this looks very homemade…congrats, thou.

21. andrea says:

UGH! …..those shoes are ratchet and Yandy in this picture..why?! Girl just WHY?

22. Tell It! says:

Seriously I read all these comments and I’m laughing because Women are the MOST judgmental people to walk this earth.Unbelievable.Smh.Catty,Jealous,and Judgmental. Get it together females.

23. Lola A. says:

I agree ya’ll need to cute is out she is smart educated pretty and a savy business women about them “checks” and enjoying being a 1st time mother so leave her alone geee wiz.

24. Raquel says:

I think the shoes are awesome and she really looks beautiful. Not crazy about the background but what evs. People can be so catty with references to her body and her shoes being a hood rat. What hood rat can afford $2000 for a shoe?? Its 2012 get it together people its 2012

25. nyc chick says:

Pretty girl, but she is overdone. Not crazy about the styling of the shoot.

Hate the shoes…they scream “I’m trying to hard.” I’ve noticed that “we” tend to be overly-flashy much of the time. What’s up with that? It’s not the only way to be seen/noticed.

26. veshti says:

Yandy the picture is absolutely stunning; The shoes are beautiful and the dress is very significant because you are having a boy. The photo shoot was done very tastefully. The hair and the shoes make the photo stand out. I am so very happy for you; children are a blessing and they inspire you to be the very best that you can be.