April 18th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Dresses
By Faith

Rocsi Diaz was spotted at the Food Bank For New York City 2012 Can-Do Awards Dinner in New York City. She went bright in a $256 Torn by Ronny Kobo Alexa Cut Out Dress in cool turquoise:

Rocsi accessorized with Christian Louboutin nude peep-toe pumps. For beauty, she swept her hair back into a chignon and gave her look some more color with coral blush and lips.

Her pointelle-stitch knit dress features thick tank straps and cutout detailing.

This honestly might be the best I have ever seen Rocsi look! The dress fits her perfectly and her makeup and accessories are done just right.

If you’re up for the splurge, you can pre-order her dress at www.tornbyronnykobo.com.

Are you feeling Rocsi’s look?

19 Responses to “Splurge: Rocsi Diaz’s Food Bank For New York City 2012 Can-Do Awards Dinner Torn by Ronny Kobo Alexa Cut Out Dress”

1. Apple says:

She looks great here. The dress fits here really nicely.

Dear Solange,
    This is how you do coral eyes and lips.
    Cordially,
    Management.

2. T1K says:

Her makeup is pretty, but I don’t like the dress un her that much.

3. Doesn’t look great in these pics. It’s a weird length on her.

4. andie says:

She looks great!! Its rare that I like her look head to toe and she got it all the way right here!

5. The dress is nice, but it should have stopped right a the calf and cut into a more pencil skirt shape. The length is off.

6. ChooseyLover says:

@ sun. kissed I agree. The dress should have drop little above the knee just little or at the calf that you mention and have the pencil shape to it.

Love her make-up simple and beautiful.

7. Vicki the Best says:

Funny, I was just researching this online..

8. TheFav1 says:

I’m a little older than Rosci, but I still would’ve wanted the hem higher :/ but this is the BEST I’ve seen her. She looks mature.

9. peace craze says:

I agree the dress needs to be higher, makeup just beautiful

10. @kylenir says:

She looks pretty

11. Rebecca says:

she looks great and i love the length of the dress especially

12. rania says:

her nail polish is per-fec-tion.

13. Monie Love says:

this is the best that I’ve seen Rocsi look! I think the length of the dress balances that sexy cut outs. She hit the right note too with low key accessories and the way she styled her hair. Makes me wonder if I could pull it off….

14. ShrenAKO says:

It looks a little cheap to me.

15. Indigo says:

This is the best i’ve ever seen her look… I didn’t even know it was her at first.

16. AmazinRee says:

The BEST I have ever seen her!!!

17. Maria says:

Am I the only person that HATES this cutout trend? I have only seen a handful of women that look good in this style. Even very thin people don’t look good in cutout dresses, and Rocsi is no exception. Plus, she seems a little too petite for the length, she could’ve used an inch or 2 off the hem.

Pretty dress, pretty girl, but not a good combo :-(

18. Liah says:

I actually like the length on someone Rocsi’s height. It fits her well and shows off her womanly curves.