April 18th, 2012
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Shopping
Splurge: Beyonce’s Brooklyn Versace Venetian Print Silk Shirt

Beyonce is a mom on the move! She keeps it comfy of course, but always manages to throw in one splurgeworthy piece. The paparazzi caught her going into her sis Solange’s house wearing black shorts, flats, her favorite hat and sunglasses combo, and a $1,275 Versace Venetian Print Silk Shirt:

The button up is fashioned out of multicolored Venetian-print silk, and flaunts the house’s signature motif.

If it looks familiar, Cassie wore it in her King of Hearts video:

It’s undoubtedly a hot shirt, but would you splurge?

If so, get it at www.net-a-porter.com. Get the rest of Beyonce’s look for a steal here:

*Need a look for less? Zara has these printed beauts for $60 a pop:

Get them here and here.

Posted In
52 comments

52 Responses to “Splurge: Beyonce’s Brooklyn Versace Venetian Print Silk Shirt”

1. I must say I am digging this look of Bey minus the loafers..She sure does love that hat and glasses combo.. The shirt is everything!! Brings the outfit alive!! With the pop of colour. The shirt is a lil bit out of my price range. But have seen similar shirts in Zara and a few other places too.

2. makeeasweet says:

i love the shirt.if she took away the sunglasses,hat and put some make up on,she would look hot.she get a pass cause i can tell she not trying to go for the glam look while visiting her sister with her baby girl.but im glad she does causal and comfortable in a chic way,instead flip flops and sweat pants.

3. I’LL WAIT TILL I HIT THE JACKPOT AT THE THRIFTSTORE

4. Gambian Queen says:

Poor Blue, never gets sunlight n fresh air lol

5. Miss. Crystal says:

That damn hat and those glasses are killing me softly….The shirt is cute tho.

6. Shanita says:

Bey, Blue, and Jules out on a family stroll. How cute*

7. CC says:

i like the scarf, shes covering blue with, any info on that?

8. Mona L says:

All I can think about is Biggie when I see a Versace print shirt! lol
    Spread love its the Brooklyn way!

9. MsTicaD says:

I’m with CC.. I want that scarf!

10. ladyb says:

I guess I’m in the minority…that shirt is ugly. Don’t mind the hat but I’ve always hated those particular shades she seems to love…they’re too weird-looking. What’s going on Bey Bey?

11. Liz says:

Honestly, I like the Zara shirt better…

12. KimberlyLove says:

I’d splurge but I have nothing to splurge with, but I don’t like any of the Zara tops they all look faded.

Off4thandGraham.com

13. Indigo says:

Give Biggie back this ugly man’s shirt!

14. :: I know I’m old because I used to wears these back in the day lol

15. LOL @ Julian shielding her face. His hand is as big as her head!

16. Dobe says:

LOL @ KimberlyLove! Hilarious!

And I completely agree with the Biggie references, but you can’t deny a classic piece. I do like the first Zara option, though.

17. BK says:

She LOVES that hat and those glasses! Round lenses are making a comeback though. I saw lots in the store the other day. They aren’t for me though. Blue is too precious in her little jeans! I can’t wait for more pics of that little girl. I wish they’d update her tumblr.

18. Ryan says:

I would love to wear the Zara version, but it is such an obvious knockoff. I can’t. Also, Bey, I love you to pieces but can we pretty pretty pretty please throw away those grand-daddy loafers? I’ll let you keep the hat and sunglasses. Compromise. Compromise. Compromise.

19. Ryan says:

LOL! I also just noticed how HUGE Julius’ hands are. OMG!

20. Sharon says:

Please I am begging. Do not bring this back. Major Biggie flashbacks.

21. Rebecca says:

I can’t wait till blue is old enough to not need a stroller/ mommy carrier so Bey can finally stop covering her face. Lol

22. BlkRose says:

I love how were all cheering on a wack outfit. She could wear a dead dog on her head and we would all want to know what dumpster she got it from.

23. krystel says:

Claire i actually perfer your choices than Bey’s shirt.(sidenote) Aww baby feet sooo cute!

24. candylicker says:

Uggghhhh!!

25. whome says:

Ummm, the shorts are cute…

26. Rutgers University says:

@BlkRose *i kid you not* I LITERALLY spilled water all over the screen when i read your comment.

“She could wear a dead dog on her head and we would all want to know what dumpster she got it from.”

you caught me off guard with that one lol

27. Nakia P says:

@BLKROSE, almost choked on my lunch, super funny and very true.

28. Umm says:

@BLKROSE smh… Welp, if you don’t like it, keep it moving.

29. Cynthia says:

I gagged when I originally saw Cassie in this shirt, she looked stunning. I also liked how Bey added a casual spin to it. Also tired of seeing people come to the comments just to say nasty things. Have you were heard the saying “If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all?”

The truth is Beyonce’s work ethic is amazing, her shoe game is sick most of the time, but everything else is usually blahhhhhhhhhhh! nobody saying anything negative about her. She would never get fashion bomb on this blog if she was a regular chick, we would burry her with rude comments. I admire her, but not her style.

31. Lainea says:

I bought this ugly shirt at a thrift store in Atlanta a few weeks back for $1.00. I can’t believe it’s on this website. I was kinda embarassed about it.lol

@BLKROSE- HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!

32. Missus says:

SMH. Stans.

33. BlkRose says:

I posted the comment above

34. Diva says:

ok now I get it…. she has the voice and her sister has the sense of style … ok !

35. Gretchen says:

“She has the voice, and her sister has the style”…And you ladies have what exactly? I’ll wait…

36. Kitana says:

LMAO @Diva and BLKROSE

Truer words have never been spoken. Be easy ladies, RiRi and Mrs. Carter have some of the most deranged and dangerous fans, so tread lightly. Bey herself has begged them to tone it down….

I love Bey’s top but as usual she’s wearing it wrong.

37. S says:

If you don’t like the style why come in the post lmao
    #nobody is forcing you

Any ways I haven’t seen those style of shirts in a long time O_o
    P.s Cassie has so a beautiful face

now im a new mommy too and i stay at home with my baby and SOMEHOW…i have still managed to find at LEAST 3 or 4 pairs of cute flats (at marshalls even) to rock when me and my son hit the road for playdates and such. so why is beyonce rocking these busted loafers??? this just breaks my heart as a shoe lover.

@diva basically. lol!!!

40. Blk Rose says:

Because I have the right say if something is wack, just like you have the right to say that you gush over everything she wears. Enough said.

41. D says:

Is anybody else getting a “Boy George Chame..Chame..Chame..Chame..Chame……Chameleooooon” vibe about this outfit! baby’s jeans are adorable….

42. TheFav1 says:

@Blk Rose too funny and so true! @Mona L. I thought the same exact thing!!!! Not all fashion is meant for everyone….Also just because she can pull doesn’t mean someone no body from noplace can do the same! You’ll get rocks thrown at you by the fashion police!

43. TheFav1 says:

*OMG re-read my post (sneaking @work) Because she can pull it off doesn’t mean the nobody from noplace ave can do the same.

44. Gin says:

I just wanna know what the heck Bey is gonna do when it’s 90 degrees this summer tryin to keep that poor chile covered head to toe all the time! ?

45. ShrenAKO says:

Like the shirt. Glad she’s protecting the baby’s hair from rubbing on that carrier. She don’t want any bald spots on her baby. lol

46. yaddy says:

Lord have mercy! Can bey just be a regular mom for one day in her life without being criticized…those that hate are only self projecting thier insecurities..let this woman be…

47. lolodoll11 says:

We all know this look is a mess. Why is there a flux of beyonce posts with HAM looks? Thinking the focus is more on hits now than focusing on the fashion.

48. Leave Bey alone! She looks fine for a regular day out with her daughter, and to visit her sister! I can’t wait to see what y’all have to say when she makes her comeback at the Revel because it’s gonna be epic, and it won’t be one pair of loafers in the building that night! Haha stop the hate it gets you nowhere….

49. Sandy says:

I don’t like the outfit, it’s not my style. Everyone behaves like this women is the best styled person in the universe, it’s not that serious. The shirt, the hat, the beat up loafers, that’s not a look I would ever sport. How long is she going to keep her kid covered? Get a stroller like a normal person and transport the child around, im sure that would be easier.