April 17th, 2012
Bags, Celebrity Style, Shopping, Spring Wardrobe, Trend
Spring 2012 Shopping: 50+ Bright Neon Bags!

Melissa writes, “I’ve been noticing the trend with neon accessories from shoes to jewelry and bags. I was wondering if you can help me find a neon shoulder bag…thanks:-)”

Of course! Neon is super duper trendy, so thankfully you have lots of options at various price points.
$100 or less:

Diva on a budget? You can get the neon look for less with small bags by Nine West, Aldo, and Urban Outfitters (I actually have this $59 Cooperative Mixed Media Neon Bag from Urban Outfitters and I love it!):

Between $100 and $200:

Want something more sturdy? Willing to spend a little more? Check out these options by Rebecca Minkoff, Juicy Couture, and Michael Michael Kors:

$200 and up:

If you’re willing to invest, of course designers deliver. Check out what everyone from Proenza Schouler to Roberto Cavalli and Balenciga has in store:

Now, go forth and get bright!

Smootches!

19 Responses to “Spring 2012 Shopping: 50+ Bright Neon Bags!”

1. D'Navia says:

love that Lime Green Givenchy Lala has on! woop!

2. I have this fushia leather pink bag by Betsey Johnson…I love it with all my heart

3. Shanita says:

Preeeeeeetty…thank God for knockies!!! ::evil laugh::

4. Dobe says:

The ones at the highest price points are hot! lol

I’m two seconds away from ordering a pair of neon heels I’ve had my eye. I just don’t know if I’m really willing to spend much on something I would only wear a few times. But they would definitely make my outfit pop when I do wear them.

5. Loves LaLa’s green bag. It’s the f’in bees knees!

6. Tessa B says:

Love kim and kourtney’s bags…not digging LaLa’s “slime time” green bag…

7. Amani says:

I love that Solange is natural, but I wish she would put a little more shape to her fro.

8. The Antifash says:

I love a bright bag to complement my all black everything wardrobe, but I will not invest in one. A smart girl (on a normal salary) knows to invest her coins in a classic bag that she will have forever, rather than a bag of the moment…

With that being said, LaLa’s Balenciaga joint is absolutely everything.

9. Fashion Critic says:

Hunny knock-offs are a disgrace and should all be thrown in the incinerator, if you can’t afford the real thing don’t look desperate and buy the imitation, that just KILLS me…work hard like some of the real upper-class folks! *evil laugh to that*

10. Alexis says:

This post came RIGHT on TIME Claire! I swear you’re ALWAYS on point!

I freakin love Kim forget tha haters!!!

12. Nunyabizniz says:

I recently purchased a green patent leather Tory Burch bag. That bag is so hot! I love it to no end.It is a nice sping/summer bag, yet the color is tame enough to easily transition in the Fall.
    Lala looks good in that outfit… my girl!!!

13. Janeth says:

Love Kim K

14. krystel says:

Good job Claire…so many choices.

15. Mrs Windy City says:

I have been lusting after that Drew bag from DVF!!

16. Brenda says:

I saw the Michael Kors neon jelly bags on clearance at Macy’s in LA for $50.

17. Kiki says:

I am so in love with these neon colors right now. I really need to find a big oversized bag in a neon green…luv it

18. HandbagChic says:

posted by Fashion Critic
    APRIL 17, 2012 7:14 PM

—————————————————————–

Do you sell these bags or something? Why so upset, it’s not that serious daaahhhling. ;-)