April 17th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Rihanna
Splurge: Rihanna’s Hawaii Missoni Formosa Jumpsuit
By Faith

Rihanna has given us a sneak peek into her Hawaiian vacation from January by releasing a bunch of pictures on her Facebook page. One look that stood out was her relaxing in a $940 Missoni Formosa Jumpsuit:

Her mélange jersey knit jumpsuit features a v-neck and ruffle trim.

Rih Rih didn’t dress it up, but it certainly could be with nude pumps and bouncy, voluminous curls.

If you’re up for the splurge, you can get it at www.barneys.com.

What do you think?

33 Responses to “Splurge: Rihanna’s Hawaii Missoni Formosa Jumpsuit”

1. Kaci says:

Omg!! Please STOP with the Rihanna, La La, Beyonce, Solange, Kardashians, Kanye, JLo, etc post. One of them or all are on here daily. Its beginning to be OverKill!!! Its sooo many other people who are so fashionable than them. Half of the times there style and pieces are sooo boring!!!! *yarns* Love this site but these celebs are soo over rated.. I know it has got to be more people to feature

2. shaleena says:

i like it!!! it looks comfy!

3. Amani says:

I agree wholeheartedly with Kaci.

4. Brytne says:

Miss. Claire, I don’t know what you were talking bout when you said add some nude pumps. That would look terrible… I think its very casual and I like that Rih Rih remembered that. It is very simple for a chill day on the boardwalk. Death to anybody who puts it on with a blazer, pumps and a face full of makeup! LOL LMAOO

5. kaci says:

Oh please STOP with the daily, Rihanna, Beyonce, Solange, LaLa, Kardashians, Kanye, Jlo, Cassie, etc… There are on here everyday!!! There style are so predictable and becoming to be quite BORing *yarns* I know there has to be other people to blog about even if there Not mainstream celebs… Love this site but the celebs on here are becoming to be OverKiLL, lol :)

6. Hated it! Looks like a 12 year old wearing PJ’s.

7. Muah says:

Rihanna is such a gorgeous girl!

8. GLAMOURRICH says:

I love this look it looks like a great beach look

9. T1K says:

@Brytne Umm, the post is by Faith

10. My Response says:

I don’t see this look being dressed up…lol
    I agree with Kaci as well

When we discuss fashion we discuss Rihanna, La La, Beyonce, Solange, Kardashians, Kanye, JLo if not them who do you havein mind?? i mean really…. eva pigford? try again beyonce? yeah right! Kelis……. biggest bamma! come on now their bomb!!!! keep up the good work Claire!

12. Dannielle says:

She looks cute and no heels with this. This outfit is more casual to me

13. African Mami says:

oh mi gosh this chica is soooo pretty…..

14. Licorice says:

Nude pumps? I’d go with Deep Plum.

15. lanenabuena says:

Wow hi haters, this is Claires site and she can feature anyone she wants. The names mentioned are people who are very fashionable and if you don’t like at some of their outfits then find yourself a new fashion blog Claire is the bomb and knows what’s she’s doing. Dios mio las mujers hoy son muy redicula!

16. Havilandclarke says:

Amen Kaci

17. Siyam says:

So can we shout out FAITH for doing this post? :)

I agree with Anon- who else is there?
    She gives you celebs, she gives you street style, she gives you fashion bombs (and bombers) of the day, AND she gives you women of color on the runway at fashion week… what’s left?

19. Sydni says:

In my opinion, this jumpsuit was not a splurge worthy post. Now if you offered some options for less.. MAYBE but it looks pretty regular to me.

20. Marthe says:

The celebs you offer us are just here because they have got great style and they’re a big inspiration to your readers! You offer us so much more then them, your blog is the BEST. I love you Claire, Jihan, Ashley, Faith and Danielle! You’re doing so great, keep it up!

21. Asia says:

@Kaci, why don’t you inspire us and submit yourself for a bombshell of the day post. I mean since your sooooo bored *rolls eyes*

22. Indigo says:

Who ever puts on a nude pump with this outfit,I hope they’re arrested… I was gonna say, I hope they twist their ankle,but that’s not nice..lol

23. Kaci says:

Hey u guys I wasn’t being negative at all about the site. I was just implying that its always the same people being featured and there fashions are boring or predictable most times. Like for example today post are beyonce in that big silly hokus pokas hat and versace shirt bore*, LaLa with some overpriced leggings and collar shirt bore*, and Solange looks like she just rolled out the bed. LOL, the celebs style are soo unchangeable and they get the most hits I so Love street style and Bombshells over them, that’s all. And yes I do feel its so many fly fashionista besides the ones I listed. Was just giving a small opinion and feedback from a daily consumer No harm intended #seriously. I absolutely LOVE miss Claire and the crew I tell everybody that loves fashion about this blog its Refreshing & Amazing!!! I sometimes think there all my close girlfriends in my thoughts when I log on, LOL #so true… Love u guys! :)

24. Indigo says:

@Kaci… You know what it is, you surf more than one fashion/gossip blog daily..Everyone seems to cover the same things.. If you were to visit just one on a daily basis, it wouldn’t be an over kill. Maybe you have to give blog surfing a rest,because you will keep getting that feeling of “this again?” I understand what you are saying,but to cover these celebs on a daily basis is what they are doing everywhere..

25. Ml says:

I kind of agree with Kaci when she says there’s many other fashionable people. I love Lauren London style and I think she dresses way better than Lala or Kim K. How come I never saw one single picture of her in the blog?? Alright I don’t visit everyday but I check on every pages I missed and I never saw that pretty Lauren… :)

26. KIMBERLY says:

Yes Ms. Claire I can also vision this jumper w/ nude pumps and a mint blazer with bouncy curls will work for a dress up look. I concur…..

27. again says:

Omg!! Please STOP with the Rihanna, La La, Beyonce, Solange, Kardashians, Kanye, JLo, etc post. One of them or all are on here daily. Its sooo many other people who are so fashionable than them. *yarns* Love this site but these celebs are soo over rated..

28. califabulous says:

i love the casual look of it…especially as an easy piece for vacay. Amp it up with jewelry and a hot high-heeled sandal! Add a beautiful shimmery cheek illuminator (think NARS multiple), a sheer pinky balm for the lips and some waterproof mascara. EASY glam :) love the post and I think Rhianna looks adorable. i think i would want like a small but chic pouch to carry like a cc/ID/cash and lip balm. or maybe one of those tiny purses but with a long strap…not cross body tho or maybe…ok I just got completely side tracked thinking about me going to miami or the caribbean…what just happened?!

29. Crantz says:

she look so pretty and i love the street shoot..she look so real.

30. ShrenAKO says:

Looks cheap to me, I would wear it to sleep in.

31. solo says:

Claire keep posting on who you want. I love your variety. You are doing a great job.

32. She’s getting more beautiful every day!