April 17th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Rapper Iggy Azalea stopped by MTV’s Hip Hop POV to discuss her career and the controversy that has surrounded her debut. For the occasion, she pulled on a $230 Theysken’s Theory Bruna Sleeveless Button Down and $187 Rag & Bone Printed Surf Knit Leggings:

Her sleeveless shirt has a neon orange hue:

The stretch cotton blend five pocket jean leggings come in a cool multi colored print.

Score yet another poing for Rag & Bone. Celebs just can’t seem to get enough of their jeans! If you’re up for the splurge, get a pair at Barneys. Save on the rest of her look here:

What do you think?

Read about the her interview at Crunktastical.net.

14 Responses to “Splurge: Iggy Azalea’s MTV Hip Hop POV Theysken’s Theory Bruna Sleeveless Button Down and Rag & Bone Printed Surf Knit Leggings”

1. Marthe says:

I would totally wear this! I love her outfit, except the shoes could have been better. But I love the clothes a loooot!

The whole outfit was beautiful and there’s nothing better than Iggy’s outifts!!

3. Dannielle says:

Meh…

4. No ma’am. This could have been a good look had she gotten the shoes right. She should have worn those transparent/neon Loubies Beyonce has.

5. WestIndian Gyal says:

smh at this site…

6. Aha says:

@westindiangyal If young , black, and fabulous can write on Iggy, then I don’t get why this site can’t *shrugs*

7. shelly says:

Lala Anthony also wore these leggins while promoting Think Like A Man in Atlanta. Her ensemble is cute also.

8. shelly says:

and @ sun.kissed

I actually think Lala paired the leggins with the pumps you are talking about. What a coincidence, lol.

9. mnrodgers says:

I CANT STAND HER. Did you really have a music video with a little black BOY (he was 6, i looked it up) watching you pop lock and drop it next to ur hoodbugger flunkies? That video was more offensive than old school Trina videos, how can something be degrading to a race (black) and the focus of the video is a white girl? I dont like that her videos for the most part ONLY have black people in the background, no white friends?…she sounds ridiculous…she looks ridiculous…and how is it that you are a “rapper” but you cant even move to the music you supposedly were obsessed with growing up? I tried to like her, I tried to give her a chance…but she seems totally created. She will have shine because she is the only white girl with this level of current fame on the scene…but she doesnt have talent and she is completely unbelieveable…and if you sit and really LISTEN to her interviews she also doesnt make sense. I like Eminem, he lived and breathed his music EVERYDAY, and he seemed natural doing it…she looks mad uncomfortable…and now that her ass is fake shes officially on my shit list haha.

and as far as her outfit…she looks like an overdone american apparel model…

10. @Shelly, that’s a total coincidence! Maybe she should hire me as her stylist. LaLa looks cute, but I prefer Bey’s color for the leggings.

11. Africankonjo says:

mnrodgers I totally agree I just saw that video you were talking about it’s called “p***y” the other day and I was SHOCKED that she was talking about her “p**y” with a little child next to her riding a toy horse totally inappropriate. Not to mention this chic says lyrics like ” I’m a runaway slave” but I guess were suppose to care what she wears because she “raps” *shrugs

12. Diva says:

I love those leggings, but she needs a stylist ASAP !

13. P.Cakes says:

People are so funny. She isn’t from America, lets focus on the realities. Slavery wasn’t an Aussie thing, there isn’t a big Black and White thing in others countries as there is in the US. Stop saying ignorant stuff people. Someone commented “damn no white friends” “why is everyone in the video black” LOL get over yourselves. She is an artist and a writer. For the most part she writes her own things and the culture of rap is different in other countries. Look at rap in asia and Europe. Iggy isn’t that bad. Look at Lil Kim Videos, Trina Videos etc.. I think SOME black women are being jealous b/c she is a pretty white girl and has a booty. LOL she is just as raunchy any other female rapper.