April 17th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Fashion, Shopping

Lala Anthony was already featured in Vogue. Could she be shooting for a cover?

The reality starlet and Think Like a Man star invited Anna Wintour to take in a game at Madison Square Garden.

Of course she blessed the occasion by sporting a flurry of her favorite labels. She slipped on a black zip jacket and what appears to be a $165 Elizabeth And James Lindy Twist Back Tank and $360 Helmut Lang Drawstring Pants:

She accessorized with the super popular $795 Christian Louboutin Unbout Illusion pumps in neon yellow, dark shades, and a $780 Alexander Wang Jane Shoulder Bag.
Her oversized, V-neck jersey Elizabeth and James tank features an extended front hem and a draped, sheer silk-chiffon back overlay.

Helmut Lang’s pants have a drawstring waist, slash pockets, and a zippered ankle.

Her now sold out pumps are a favorite of Beyonce, Rita Ora, and more, thanks to its fluorescent patent leather and clear PVC upper.

Alexander Wang’s washed leather top zip shoulder bag has side zip pouches, an outer zip pocket, and polished nickel-tone hardware throughout.

If you’re not yet suffering from label overload, get her look here:

What do you think?

33 Responses to “Get the Look: Lala Anthony’s Madison Square Garden Yellow Asymmetrical Top, Helmut Lang Drawstring Pants, Christian Louboutin Unbout Illusion Pumps, and Alexander Wang Jane Leopard Shoulder Bag”

1. rebecca says:

Cute! i wish she wore a structured white blazer instead of the black tho…

2. TheFav1 says:

Love!!! <3. I will replicate the outfit now; perfect for NYC weather right now.

3. I love the pieces separately, but this outfit is a hot mess!

4. T1K says:

Not liking the outfit as much as the shoes. I think the black throws it off.

5. dyshaun says:

Yeah…I wouldve liked a white blazer better. Cute athletic inspired fit though!

6. Frieda K says:

Lalaaaaaa! Plllllllease get a stylist that can work with your shape?! I’m getting mad now (lol)!!!! All the pieces individually and mostly on someone else would be great but this is just wrong… I’m tired… she makes me want to go to sleep

7. Mrs Windy City says:

She loves lounge/casual pants huh? No no no

Its like a sporty, mix matched jogging suit with heels….no no no

8. Lea says:

With her skinny calves/chicken legs, she should avoid those tapered capris.(refering to other full pics of her outfit from another site). It is also a bit too matchy matchy.

9. bella says:

she looks adorable. it IS a little too matchy matchy for my taste. i think she should’ve worn the pink ones beyonce had on the other night. i like this look though!

10. savetheday says:

cover of vogue? o_O

11. Kitty B. says:

I’m sorry and ppl may hate me, but lala is NOT Vogue material! Nicki i understood and tolerated the thought…but lala, i wish Anna would…

And the outfit is a mess…she kills me with all these labels sheesh!

Claire I can’t find those shoes ANYWHERE, I’m dying, is there a store or an outlet I’m missing?!? :(

12. hey yall says:

I like this look on her..and to add I love LaLa and Kim K..both seem very happy with their bodies…..

13. Claire says:

@Kitty B Your best bet might be http://www.christianlouboutin.com or an actual retail store. Louboutin always seems to stock more in his stores than he does at say, Saks or Neimans. X

14. Anika says:

I agree a structured white blazer would have looked so much better especially for spring time

15. Yes the pointed toe low vamp is all the rage. I did a post on what I am obsessing over which included the pointed to shoe. I likey!!

16. BlkRose says:

Ms. Wintour looks uncomfortable standing next to LaLa. Lets be real, Vogue held out a long time when it came to urban celebs, but with low magazine sales, she is being forced to now mix with the urban crowd. Believe me, she doesn’t want to be around a whole bunch of black folks and tacky hip hop music artist. She was trying to uphold Vogues image, but poor sales are forcing her to mingle with the hip hop crowd. I purchased my loubs two months ago, and I believe they are sold out for the moment. I LOVE THEM!

17. Shawn says:

Wow….hanging with Anna Wintour is a good look

18. Chuntel says:

WOW! talk about label over-run…LaLa seems sweet but she has no style (imo)! And I doubt Anna was at the game with her, I think it was more of a same place, same time situation

19. Indigo says:

I wouldn’t give Anna Wintour any play,I just wish ppl stood for something sometimes..But it’s all about money now days,until their time is up!

20. BlkRose says:

On LaLa, she has no sense of style. I attended a party in L.A. a few months ago and she looked a hot mess. Her makeup and hair was perfect, but style wise she is all over the place. She still doesn’t understand that she is top heavy and many designer dresses are not made to fit her body type.

21. Anayo says:

why does Anna look photoshopped into the picture?

22. Indigo says:

What’s Vogue material? It’s all smoke and mirrors!

23. Liz says:

I never want to look like Lala…she has no style!

24. Kitty B. says:

Thanks Claire!!

25. Melissa says:

Those neon loubs are killin’. Anna W is hideous!

26. TRUTH says:

HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! money can’t buy style lala

27. mnrodgers says:

agree with most of the posts….cute separately…but she def needs someone who can work with her shape…that doesnt compliment her figure in anyway…and she can wear more flattering “loose” clothing. i feel like she tried to be fashion forward and not wear ur usual tight ass stuff because she was with anna wintour…maybe its just me…

28. nyc chick says:

I think Lala looks fairly cute. Why is Anna wearing that dress to a basketball game?

29. Maryse says:

Oh Lala, go home and save your marriage!

30. Nana says:

Anna looks like the crypt keeper. Perhaps it’s time for her to retire…

31. Faith says:

nooooooooooooooo

32. krystel says:

I think she looks great, loving those pants on her.

33. SoulSista1 says:

I dont know why this woman has a show. i dont know why she is being forced on us…if someone could explain it to me i would be greatful…cuz she is so BLAH……