April 16th, 2012
Beauty, Fashion, Hot or Hmm
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Happy Monday!

Hope your Saturday and Sunday treated you kind ;)

It was a whirlwind weekend of performances, awards shows, and family fun for our fave celebs. Let’s take a look…

First up, can we get a moment of silence for all the fineness in this pic? Marlon, Keenan, and Shawn Wayans hit the red carpet for the 10th Annual TV Land Awards where their hit 90s show “In Living Color” received “The Groundbreaking Award”. So many big celebs had their start on the hilarious comedy skit show that’s due for a comeback on television pretty soon.

But on second look, I’m going to need Shawn to take off those stupid shades.

Former Fly Girl Laurieann Gibson boom kacked her way through. I love the look though the shorts could be a smidge longer (after all the 50 and up “Welcome Back Kotter” crowd typically fills up the audience of the TV Land Awards)

I dig the hair and makeup greatly though Laurie has got to stop with these weird facial expressions…lol.

Look at all the celebs who got their start on the show paying homage: Jim Carrey, David Alan Grier, Tommy Davidson, Carrie Ann Inaba, hmm…where is J. Lo? *hums where is J. Lo to the tune of “Frère Jacques”*

Then over in Australia, it was SUPAFEST!

Trey Songz performed in a blue leather jacket with matching blue and white Nikes. Hmm…looks like he got that jacket from Rainbow.

Kelly Rowland also took to the stage in cascading curls sporting the same A.L.C mint tuxedo blazer Kim Kardashian and Ashanti seem to love. She completed the look with hot pants, and a bra top. Looks like she’s having a ton of fun.

Chris Brown and his sleeves performed as well. The singer opted for a simple Adidas Run DMC tank, pink hat, and jeans. Those tattoos are quite intriguing…

Ahhhh shoot! Chiggity check YO self, before you wreck YO self, fool! Ice Cube hit the stage no doubt performing his classic hits. Not feeling the jailbird look, but I’m totally now inspired to pull out my 90s West coast playlist on my iPhone.

Lauryn Hill belted out her hit songs for a concert in London. She looks good! I like how she mixed a military jacket with a gold lamé dress–typically Lauryn-style for ya!

Azealia Banks channeled her inner Beetlejuice at Coachella. Not digging the getup, but I do LOVE those combat boots.

Then at the Jenesse Silver Rose Awards…

Halle Berry killed it as per usual this time in a form fitting Dolce & Gabbana leopard print and lace dress. I LOVE the peach lipstick against her golden skin and her hair is just perfectly coiffed. HOT!

Jurnee Smollett was also on the scene. I really like Jurnee so I’m sad to say she looks a little disheveled here. I don’t even know how to fix this…maybe a whole other outfit to add a little volume is in order.

Oh there’s Jennifer Lopez! Girl, why weren’t you on stage with the Wayans and them at the TV Land Awards? Oh…right. Anyway, the fly mama was spotted at a gas station with little Max (who looks like he’s having the time of his life…lol). She looked J. Lo fresh in a $1,269 Lanvin belted cargo jacket (minus that big Carrie Bradshaw flower), wide leg jeans, and her favorite Christian Dior Guetre ankle booties.

And in more Jennifer news…

Jennifer Hudson was photographed while filming yet another Weight Watchers commercial. The pink lip and dark liner makeup looks SO good on her!

But then J. Hud was spotted again over the weekend with these Rick James bangs again. Chile, get rid of this wig!

And finally, Beyoncé rocked grey and yellow (this combo is sooo HOT) while sporting precious baby BIC while out in New York. She looks GREAT! And from the bit of her face I can see, looks like she’s sporting some cute Grey Ant shades. Get the rest of her look here.

That rounds it out, folks! Which look is your favorite?

~Danielle

18 Responses to “Weekend Hot! or Hmm…: Kelly Rowland, Azealia Banks, Lauryn Hill, Halle Berry, and More!”

1. Carrie says:

Love the grey/yellow combo on Beyonce. Also envying Kelly Rowland’s legs… *Scrolling up to do more envying*

2. love says:

Beyonce hair is laid!! And Chris brown must not want to do more movies with all those tatoos he’s sporting.

3. aquarienne says:

“channeled her inner Beetlejuice” killed me. LMAO.

4. B. says:

SupaFest was absolutely insane. I will remember it forever. I was about 6 rows from the front during Trey’s set, and I would say that jacket looked much nicer in person. I don’t know why that is, but I suppose whoever styles him chose it for that reason.

Chris Brown was so amazing live. I was shocked, I was expecting greatness, but there are no words to describe his set.

Kelly was the only female in the lineup, but boy, she certainly held her own.

5. Elle says:

Beetlejuice is the right term, something about her doesn’t fit well with me, but she has a ton of confidence to walk around in some of the stuff she wears. I have yet to hear her music though.

6. Chanel says:

Man, Chris was cute when he first came out. But now hes just has a cute face.

Trey…. love him….

7. Nicole says:

I’m digging LaurieAnns’ hair!!!

8. Fashionbum82 says:

Danielle girl I died when when you said “Rick James bangs” lmaoooo and Chris is so yum!

9. Frieda K says:

Where is the jacket J-Hud wearing from plsssssss?

10. Frieda K says:

…I meant the grey jacket in the 1st pic…. 2nd one is mmmmm (lost for words)
    Boomkak’s hair is always on point and for a 40+ woman, she has a better body than most of us younger girls (thinking about if I’m still paying for my gym membership)… I say if you got it, flaunt it!

11. Kelli Nicole says:

The Wayans brothers look great!!! Glad to see them out and about!!

12. ShrenAKO says:

Chris’ finger look deformed and those tats aren’t cute.

13. AB says:

LOLLLLL at the “Rick James bangs”

14. Jackie says:

The Wayans bros are so handsome. Halle looked wonderful, per usual and Beyonce’s hair color is gorgeous..the blonde looks slightly warmer, imo…i like it :) I wish J. Hud would retire that hairpiece with the bang..but ah well, maybe it’s her favorite! Her makeup for the commercial was beautiful,though

15. Danielle says:

Eww at a banks. It doesn’t even fit well. I don’t get her

16. LOL @ Rick James bangs and Trey’s Rainbow jacket! I can’t most of these get ups.

17. c cj38 says:

LMAO at the inner Beetlejuice comment.

18. binks says:

Lol the commentary slays me on this post, keep it up Danielle