April 16th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Fashion, Shopping
Wardrobe Query: Emily B’s Loft 47 Day Party River Island Scarf Print Leggings

Tiana was on Twitter when she spied this pic of Emily B, Angela Yee, and Jennifer Williams:

She wrote, “Where can I get Emily’s leggings?!?”
It’s kinda hard to tell from the picture, but because Emily loves ASOS, I took a quick look and voila: found these $36 River Island Scarf Print Leggings:

The stretch pants have a similar design and alternating black/animal scarf print.
She completed her look with a black top, a pink lip, and $145 Studio 54 Bombaddas Earrings by Headbanger Accessories:

Get her earrings here and her leggings at ASOS.com.
Thoughts?

13 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Emily B’s Loft 47 Day Party River Island Scarf Print Leggings”

1. jasmine says:

cute look by em, thanks for the heads up. i love how she always shops at asos. also, i love jen’s jacket. any chance we can get a post on cute lightweight jackets for the spring transition? i’m in the midwest and its still chilly

2. Nicole says:

Forget Emily B’s tights!..Where to find that fly jacket Jennifer has on!

3. jamesa says:

She sure loves asos!! *sigh* I remember when nobody knew about asos. Now everybody and they mama knows about my favorite store lol

4. Shanon says:

I love leggings on a chill day, I just can’t get with this trend as wearing them all the time as pants!
    These are definitely adorable on the model though. (:

5. Vick says:

I’m like @Nicole forget those wack ass legging where did jen get that jacket….love it!

6. Rampage says:

I like how she has very affordable, fashionable things

7. katia says:

Hmmmph think twice getting those legging. I got mine, see thru. if you have a big butt these are NOT FOR YOU!!! Luckily i covered mine with a long jacket.

8. Alloftheheights says:

Not a fan of leggings as pants and I really can’t get on board with print leggings, especially these. The print is not nice, something about them seems dollar store-esque

9. Utibe A. says:

I’m with you Jamesa. It wasn’t too long ago when NO ONE knew about asos. EVERYONE knows about it now. I need to find another online sight (even though I still shop with them lol). ♥

I love the tights.

10. RashidaGurl says:

I don’t want no head unless it’s Bangin’!!!!! I love HeadBangers!! =)

11. Those earrings are cute, but they look like they might rip your loaves.

12. Nana says:

Emily looks pained…like she needs to take a $hit.

13. Mona L says: