April 16th, 2012
New York, Real Style
Swagger Mondays: Olivia Photographed in the West Village

This weekend the Swagger New York team took a twirl in the West Village, and snapped the lovely Olivia from the Bronx:

The Forever 21 employee captivated the lens with her military inspired jacket, shorts over tights, and spiked Jeffrey Campbell shoes:

Her lovely locks were the icing on the cake.

What do you think, does she have Swagger?
Read more about the encounter here.

Posted In
13 comments

13 Responses to “Swagger Mondays: Olivia Photographed in the West Village”

1. Apple says:

Cute look. Reminds me of most of the girls on tumblr.

2. Sophie says:

Tremendous! I really like the green jacket, it reminds me the one I saw on at Sandro, the Parisian clothier. I read an article about this awesome store that just arrived in New York this year http://www.frenchcultureguide.com/12/sandro-brings-parisian-style-to-new-york/

3. Shanon says:

Love itt, I agree with apple, it does look like most chicks on tumblr, but it works for her!

4. Alloftheheights says:

What a great look!
    I normally don’t like tights with shorts but I like it on her and with the rest of the outfit.

I also love her hair!

5. cute for her
    the day i decide to wear short shorts will be glorious

6. Miss Moore says:

Cute, love the tights ,shorts, and boots.

7. Jules says:

Very cute…..but as i stated before this look is always on here!

8. MILA says:

YES MA’AM! have a good day, that is a lovely look!

9. Liz says:

She looks cute, love the hair!

10. Mads says:

Her outfit/style may not be unique but when you look this good, who cares?! What I wouldn’t give for legs like hers.

11. Diva says: