April 16th, 2012
Ethnic Models, Snapshot
Snapshot: Chrishell Stubbs by Bon Duke for The Block Magazine S/S 2012

Chrishell Stubbs by Bon Duke for The Block Magazine S/S 2012.

Source: Fashion Gone Rogue

13 Responses to “Snapshot: Chrishell Stubbs by Bon Duke for The Block Magazine S/S 2012”

1. kalakuta27 says:

love the juxtaposition of the super feminine veils and the sporty clothes. hot!

2. MiDe says:

Love the sneakers in the 1st pic. Gorgeous pics.

3. Jay says:

THOSE SNEAKERS!!!!!!!! I sooooooo NEED ‘em RIGHT now. Deets, pretty please!

4. Jay says:

THOSE SNEAKERS, in the first pic… I NEED ‘em in my life!!! DEETS… pretty please and thank you!

5. Claire says:

@Jay She’s wearing a pair of Be & D sneaks, they’re $128 at Karmaloop:
    I just bought a pair, can’t wait to rock ‘em!

6. Jay says:

I was a hound and cropped the pic to figure it out, lol. Thank you mucho though, for the rapid response !!!! I luv all of the colors. I have to call and order my size. Knowing me, I will purchase and not know how to wear ‘em :(, lol. But anywho, Thank you again. I luv this site! Keep up the excellent work and an abundance of blessings.

7. Jay says:

One last thing, then I am done… The shades!!!! I couldn’t make out the designer. Any insight?

8. Claire says:

@Jay the Glasses are A-Morir, you can see all the credits on the pix. X

9. Ashley says:

@claire, which color did you get??

10. Claire says:

@Ashley, I bought the pink ones. Super girly and cute!

11. Ugh! Great shoot, those sneakers in the first pic are BOMB. Too bad I don’t need them.

12. Liah says:

Did y’all know there is a soap actress who has a similar name? I believe it’s Chriselle Staubs…