April 16th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm

Kerry Washington flew down to Cancun, Mexico to attend a photo call for her new film, Django Unchained. For the occasion, the certified beauty slipped on a Stella McCartney Ultra Blue Ornate Floral Print Barnes Dress from the brand’s Pre-Fall 2012 collection:

She accessorized with simple beige pumps, and kept her makeup soft and minimal.

The piece was modeled on the runway over matching pants:

I absolutely love the color and ornate details of the piece, but the length gives me pause. If it could’ve been shortened just a smidgen, it would’ve been hot!
What do you think?

As an aside, this movie sounds like it’s gonna be a summer must see! The Quentin Tarantino directed film also stars Leonardo DiCaprio, Jamie Foxx, Christoph Waltz, and Don Johnson. I’ll be checking it out!

14 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Kerry Washington’s Django Unchained Photo Call Stella McCartney Pre Fall 2012 Ultra Blue Ornate Floral Print Barnes Dress”

1. Taj says:

Pretty woman and the dress looks nice on her.

2. She simply gorg though. The dress is pretty though, but not my favorite look of hers.

3. Dobe says:

Hot! She looks good. And I love Leonardo DiCaprio; definitely gonna check that movie out.

4. ZiZi says:

Dress is meh, but hair & makeup are bomb.
    *pet peeve alert* Those pumps are beige not “skin tone” LoL, Kerry ain’t white.

5. Alloftheheights says:

The dress is nice but I am with you 100% Claire. If it was just a bit shorter it would have been great!

6. Mely B says:

I gave her a “HOT” vote because she’s one of my fave actresses & I’m glad to see her shine on her new tv show. I love the dress but I’m one of those old-fashioned “matchy matchy” girls so I would’ve preferred either a black or orange colored shoe. But she is gorg nonetheless!

7. the girl looks good…love her

8. Miss Moore says:

She looks great, I’m glad she didn’t style it like the model because that would have been a mess

9. AB says:

Not a fan of that hair. Looks like a helmet on her.

10. Nakia P says:

I’ve seen her look better but she looks totally amazing. I mean if the other option was Hmm no maam..She would have gor more love this look

11. ShrenAKO says:

I don’t like the dress. Although it is fit for the occasion. :-/

12. Mila says:

I love Keri all day.

Them pumps..I am thinking about what would have been a better option..hmm

13. Loves the dress, would have been even better if it were shorter. Not loving the shoe choice though…

14. Diva says:

I love that dress… its it sooooooo my style !