April 16th, 2012
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Christian Louboutin, Hot or Hmm
By Faith

Beyoncé was definitely out and about this weekend! She kept it casual with Blue Ivy, but also hit Bar Pitti with her hubby. For the occasion, she rocked a fedora and her fave Linda Farrow x The Row sunnies with $396 A.L.C. Elson Leopard Silk Crepe Tapered Pants and $795 Christian Louboutin Unbout Illusion Pumps:

Her straight-leg leopard print pants are crafted from silk crepe and feature front pleating.

Her pumps are slowly becoming the “it” shoe of the season and boast patent leather and clear PVC, double halter ankle-wraps and 4 3/4″ heels.

I’m feeling this look on B! I like the pop of color the shoes bring to the ensemble, as well as the print.

What do you think? Would you wear it?

*If you like, get Beyoncé’s full look here.

53 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm….: Beyoncé’s Bar Pitti A.L.C. Elson Leopard Silk Crepe Tapered Pants and Christian Louboutin Unbout Illusion Pumps”

1. mary says:

idk about this one. Bey is wylin out lately . she looks like shes in pajamas with pink heels .

2. Crystal says:

As long as she keeps putting that hat on with those sunglasses, I’m voting no! I hate pleated pants but I like the casual vibe she was going for. And I’m surprised it wasn’t mentioned how Ashanti, Alicia Keys, Rihanna and LaLa have worn this shoe.

3. Anon says:

She’s been looking a pure mess and is getting a pass because she had a baby.

4. jamesa says:

I don’t think this is bad I don’t like the style of the pants but I love leopard print but I think she looks cute. Lately she’s been on point every now and then she has a damn hit and miss. Lol.

5. E says:

LOVE me some Bey but not this outfit!

6. k says:

i wouldn’t wear this outfit but I like how she looks comfortable, like she’s not trying to impress nobody, just having a chilled day with the hubby and that smile always makes up for everything.

7. i love the outfit!!! the problem is we are not use to this bey!!!! she is more carefree fashionable rather than her super sexy look…..you have to know that this comeback of hers will be explosive…I just see as she is chilling until then!!!!!!

8. Alloftheheights says:

No. She does not look good. And everyone is saying it’s okay because she had a baby. I think she needs to take a page out of Jessica Alba’s book. That girl has mastered the art of cute, casual and comfy!

And those glasses…blah. Just because they’re “in” doesn’t mean they look good.

9. SimplyMe says:

I actually like this outfit, esp those shoes.

10. Kitty B. says:

@Simply Me I agree, me too…and those shoes, i need them…sighs…

11. cmon says:

Love Queen Bey but nope!

12. S says:

Not a fan of the outfit
    But she aint leaving the house to impress us , so meh
    She looks really happy!

13. Miss Moore says:

That hat and sunnies kills this outfit for me. Love the shoes don’t hate the pants and and top it’s just the styling could’ve been better( once again). Those shoes are everything tho!

14. BlkRose says:

At least it’s offical. Beyonce can’t dress. Those shoes are my babies. I just bhought them last month. I have the lime green ones.

15. Jules says:

She has great pieces but perhaps is not put together properly. I like the hat and sunglasses together but the bottom half made me laugh, but I loveeee the shoes. I got a pair of those glasses from h and m and got compliments all day and I paired it with printed wide leg trousers. So the combination just could be improved to me.

16. Nakia P says:

When I saw “I’m feeling this look on B”, I had to scroll back up and knew it was Faith, she loves her some Momma Bey, but King is Bey is looking a hot mess.

17. Mila says:

ó_Ó

18. December Sidderwhite says:

what picture are yall looking at, that outfit is NOT what that is – sorry Bey I belive you can do better. I think she’s in shock of the child birth, someone please show her how a hot mom does it…. Solange your up!!

19. queenie says:

It seems some of us never got the memo a few years back. Beyonce can’t dress to save her life. Her shoe game is sick, that’s about it.

20. Bekki says:

I LIVE for the pants and I LIVE, DIE, and am resurrected (a la Tupac at Coachella) over the shoes. I just wish she would let her hair down LITERALLY and give the hat a break. I love the sunglasses and the hat, but I don’t want it on in every outfit.

21. Bekki says:

P.S. I am well aware that she had a baby 3 months ago, but I am definitely missing SKINYONCE… I know you’re a mom now, but you can still show skin and be classy! You’re still a young woman!

22. Pinky says:

I like the look, but im ready for queen bey to retire these shades & this hat. she’s been photo’d in them So Many Times already this sping

23. Oriania1902 says:

All those ppl that say she can’t dress for her life need to have a whole stadium of seats, tbh. It’s funny because if you look at her pictures on Tumblr (all years old) you’ll see that the way she dressed THEN people are just starting to dress NOW. So, again…Please, hush it and stick to your magazines that dictate every piece of fabric you wear.

24. Shanita says:

Ditch the Darkwing Duck hat. It’s enough. And stop making your real husband walk 10 steps behind you…po Julius…lol sike

25. Blu Ivy's Head says:

stunt queens! yawwwwwwwwwwwn

26. Sandra says:

I don’t like it but she cannot be on point all the time. Bey fan all the way!

27. Mariah says:

Just saw that she posted a picture on her Tumblr of her and Jay. I wonder if we can get the 411 on the ring Jay has on…

28. Vicky says:

SHANITA YOU KILLED ME!
    I am still laughing at the Darkwing Duck reference. Thanks, that made my day a whole lot better

29. Lola A. says:

ummmmm NO! She does have cute pieces but does not put them together correctly.

30. Raven says:

Agreed @Lola A.

31. Lainea says:

A mess.

32. jan says:

HOT MESS. PERIOD!

33. Loves the shoes, hates that outfit.

34. Erin says:

Love the outfit, especially the hat and nails.
    Hate the shoes, Beyoncé has a VERY quirky sense of style. Many people will never understand it.

35. quaysha says:

I know i may get some heat for this but beyonce style never really makes me go ” oh my, i would rock that ” you know ? To me, her style is okay and simple . It really doesn’t inspire me, & this would be the perfect example why. The shoes are hot! No doubt, but the rest of the outfit is just a NO NO! Why couldn’t she have some cute skinny jeans on , a nice printed top .. maybe a blazer & a hot bag to top it off! .. Bey style just be looking like a hot mess in my opinion.

36. Erin says:

Love the outfit, especially the hat and nails.
    Hate the shoes tho, Beyoncé has a VERY quirky sense of style. Most people will never understand it, and that’s not a bad thing.

37. Lola A. says:

Quirky is Erykah Badu or Solonge messy and no effort is what she got going on here and I dig quirky this is I got rack on rack and no sense of style but I know ppl will gawk over it because I am Bey #wrong!

38. Erin says:

No Beyoncé style is quirky/funky, Solange is funky/chic and E.Badu is eccentric/urban.

39. binks says:

Mess…but to me Beyonce isn’t and will never be a style icon no matter what the stans say…shrugs but she has other things to offer as an entertainer

40. Gretchen says:

I agree, Bey has a quirky style and that’s HER lane. She isn’t out on the streets trying to emulate the basic styles out there. She’s doing HER. I find it funny how all the people on here with no avi (myself included) can constantly criticize someone’s style and haven’t shown yourself doing better. What exactly gives YOU credibility?

41. Ashley says:

Love the pants, shoes are ok. This is just a layed back, effortless look for Beyonce. It’s cute, nothing major!

42. This isnt my fave Bey look, but I still like it! I feel if she swapped out the slouchy top, for a black beater and added a chunky necklace it would be EVERYTHING!

43. OhYourePressed says:

I agree with the lady above me. Funny enough, she was at the Nets game earlier and had on a cuuute dress with the Kirkwood necklace she wore with the Victoria Beckham dress. Hopefully Claire does a post on it. She looked FLAWLESS..

44. Kaelyn says:

No ma’am. Beyonce looks a mess. That fedora & those super round sunglasses are not cute. She needs a good friend to tell her the truth about that Quaker hat & those Yoko Ono shades. I’m not loving the shoes with this outfit either but I get that wanted a pop of color.

45. The Antifash says:

Those shoes are absolutely everything.

46. Vicky says:

BEYONCE

PLEASE!
    There are so many other celebs out there who are working it and yet we are seeing Beyonce all day all night.

It’s debatable but she hasn’t been looking that great these days anyway. I think people would have nicer things to say if she wasn’t so overexposed. You know the old saying- absence makes the heart grow fonder. Let our hearts grow fond of the ol girl once again please.

47. Renita says:

To the lady above me, if people were sick of her, she wouldn’t be dominating the “most popular” posts… Just saying.

48. Shawn says:

The hat reminds me of Indian Jones

49. JT says:

Yes, Shawn, this does remind me of Indiana Jones! LMAO

50. candylicker says:

Yall like anything this chick puts on.