April 14th, 2012
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Shopping, Swimsuits
Get the Look: Beyonce’s St. Barth’s Black One Piece Norma Kamali Swimsuit

Derrell says, “Please help me to locate Beyonce’s Black Swimsuit worn recently on the beach in St. Barts.”

“…The swimsuit is adorable and would be flattering even on a full figure sistah like myself.”
According to TMZ, Beyonce frolicked in the ocean in a Norma Kamali swimsuit, similar to this $350 Tara Mio Swimsuit:

That said, you can certainly get a similar black one piece with a skirted bottom from anywhere. We found more than 5 with a similar silhouette and color, along with a handful of plus sized options:

Enjoy!

44 Responses to “Get the Look: Beyonce’s St. Barth’s Black One Piece Norma Kamali Swimsuit”

1. T1K says:

Very pretty :)

2. DKNY says:

There was nothing flattering about this swimsuit. It takes your eyes off the belly fat. I’m still shocked Beyonce would wear something so not flattering. She is 20 pounds heavier, but not what I would call fat. I’ll try my hardiest to never wear a big girl swimsuit.

3. Katee says:

@ DKNY she just had a baby!!! my goodness girl.

4. jamesa says:

@DKNY uh she just had a baby. Smh and it looks like she’s doing water aerobics lol

5. Yawn says:

She looks better than most people who’ve never had children. LOL. I think the swimsuit is a normal, post-partum choice. No frills or thrills. She looks nice and comfy!

6. Megan says:

She has smooth flawless skin ♥

I think she looks GREAT!!!!

7. DKNY says:

I understand thats she just had a baby, but believe me there are way more flattering choices out there. I understand shes feeling insecure, come on now peoples we all know she could have done better.

8. Miss Moore says:

It could have used an underwire to give everything a boost, just saying

9. Amani says:

I think it cinches the waist well but at the top she could use more support.

10. eSSjAYe says:

The real question is…who cares?!!! Its a simple boring black one piece…but because Beyonce is wearing it someone jus “has to have it” smh…She looks great as someone can who just had a baby and probably has an at home trainer and jus decided I wanna wear a 1-piece dammit!!!

11. Empress says:

Bey is normal…she just had a baby..cut her some slack!

12. aj_wright says:

sooo only ‘fat’ people wear one piece bathing suits be sensible …

@DKNY & @aj_wright I was just about to say that, why is it a “big girl” suit? I weigh 117lb, no babies and have one pieces too. ?????

So the bathing suit is not over the top glamorous but who cares? It’s not like she wore this for a photo shoot or to promote anything. She is just in the ocean in a bathing suit. If she was trying to impress the masses I am sure she has the means to do so. Its just a bathing suit RELAX!

15. DKNY says:

who says its had to be glamerous, It just didn’t have to be ugly. It’s sad that you think she had to rock a bejweled swimsuit, because I dont.

16. Hello says:

@DKNY and @MissMoore you two clearly have issues…the end

Did this blog need a reason to make a Beyonce post because I know nobody inquired on this regular black swim suit that you could get from Macy’s or Sears.

18. AB says:

Word, some of y’all clearly have issues with Beyonce. I’m not even a full-blown Stan, but 3 months post baby (and even if she didn’t have a baby) she looks great! Why are you so mad?

19. Cleo says:

I really like the swimsuit and Beyonce looks great in it.

20. Kishonda says:

I agree AB..maybe she’s looked flyer..but she just had a baby, and she is CHILLIN! You should like her even MORE because she is down to earth..wearing what most of us would wear after having a baby..and looking BETTER than MOST doing it.

21. binks says:

The options you listed Claire are way better than Beyonce’s one. Though Beyonce doesn’t look bad but the swimsuit isn’t flattering on her or on most women

22. DKNY says:

It looks like something star Jones would wear.

23. Brinks says:

She got a donk!

24. Miss Moore says:

@ Hello how was what I was saying disparaging? The suit could have used an underwire and it has nothing to do with a her weight or having a baby it an issue of having larger breast now. This is coming from someone with larger breast ( I Stan for having a great bra, it makes all the difference in the world)! That is my only issue with this swimsuit. It is my opinion, which last I checked I was allowed to have, it’s fine that your a Bey fan but I’m not hating it so please have several seats for reading more into my comment than what was even said.

25. ventana says:

My word, look at Bey’s face: “I am so over all this attention. Oh, yah babe, I’ll turn around. I’ll flap my arms. SMH, f this.”

26. S says:

People pressed as usual in a bey post
    This blog turning into hoodrat central =Mto
    Any ways the swimsuit is plain but flattering

27. lola says:

DKNY is trolling. Don’t fall for the bait.

28. TakeItOrLeave says:

I think this is a really cute bathing suit. Nothing too flashy, very appropriate post baby. All Black Everything. ;-)

29. TRUTH TELLER says:

2 MANY BEY POST GEEZ

30. prettylove says:

i think she looks beautiful as always, who cares if shes heavier, she”s a strong and successful black women , and at the end of the day (@the negetive people)she will still be beyonce the rich, beautiful, and sucessful. so get over it . if you can’t say anything nice ……….you know the rest!

31. Ryan says:

@TruthTeller too many Bey posts? Well apparently people care what Beyonce is wearing and want to know where to get something similar. Problem? Keep it moving.

32. krystel says:

Hmm, so ppl can’t ask for what they want anymore on this blog, without someone being mean or taking it to a place where it totally is besides the point of the post. SMH

33. Aya says:

I think Bey looks fine, but I just recently went looking for a bathsuit cause I gained a few (lol) and wanted a one piece. I went to my fav Target. lol I saw a suits simlar to Bey’s but I don’t like the lil skirt thing. so I got a black one piece by Spanx the kept everything tight and pushed up my “lil girls”. It look good in the right places. I think that is all DKNY is saying. She made a comment. #nodrama ladies I LOVE FASHION!! :-)

34. how cute is she?? awe… I am so happy for her. She now knows what it feels like to be a mommy. Nothing is more rewarding that motherhood!!

35. Brenda says:

I love it. She looks adorable!

36. Marthe says:

What are some of y’all talking about? I WISH I had her body !

37. Tamira says:

@Marthe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right? Especially after just having a child!

38. Sonia says:

Her body is amazing. I would have loved a nice pop of color more suiting of the sun though…Just me.

39. Carrie says:

I would love a post on what she wore to today’s Knicks game. That leopard get-up she was wearing > TBH.

40. walmart…target…hell maybe even walgreens lol ok bye !!!

41. Jane says:

… i just don’t understand why you couldn’t google “black one-piece swimsuit”… but okay. *shrugs*

42. Jinx Moneypenny says:

That skin…

Lmao at all the unwarranted shade though. She looks fab and the swimsuit is cute. Some of y’all need have an arena full of seats.

43. The Truth says:

Everyone seems to have an opinion, do u look better than she does? smh

44. Many thanks for some other superb document. The place more may just everyone wardrobe form of details in such an ideal technique of creating? I own a presentation following 7 days, and i am on the hunt for similarly info.