April 12th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Who Wore it Better
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

It seems all the hot styles are being worn in threes no? First, Rag & Bone’s Silver Tuxedo Jacket and now Givenchy’s Resort 2012 Printed Sleeveless Dress.

LaLa and Fergie already faced off and now we’re adding Yandy Smith in to spice things up!

The newly pregnant Love & Hip Hop star recently tweeted a picture of her belly wearing the super popular $2,405 frock with a blazer and $795 Christian Louboutin Unbout Illusion Pumps. As you may remember, Lala also went the Louboutin route, pairing her dress with the brand’s $995 Summerissima sandals, while Fergie was the most understated in $70 black pointed Fergie Protest heels.
The chic shift has lots of stretch, and boasts light blue, tonal chocolate, and saffron hues.

I think Yandy takes this one, baby bump and all! I love her pumps, and the blazer is a nice touch.
Who do you think wore it the best?

*If you can’t decide, get the dress plus all their accents here:

31 Responses to “Who Wore It Better? Yandy Smith vs. LaLa Anthony vs. Fergie in Givenchy’s Resort 2012 Printed Sleeveless Dress”

1. Briana says:

Yandy looks the best. I would have to agree about the blazer and shoes. Both added the perfect touch.

SN: Congrats Yandy!!

2. mi manning says:

yandy or fergie… lala is out!

3. Apple says:

Finally, a pregnancy pic of Yandy has surfaced and she looks fab!! She looks the best. Congrats to her!

4. Savage says:

Congrats but I can’t get over the fact that this grown woman is named Yandy!!! Like really?

5. Nakiah says:

Love the look on Yandy and Fergie. But Yandy takes it! Gagging over that Helmut Lang Blazer!!

6. Kitty B. says:

@Apple, there are plenty of pics out there with Yandy and her belly and Kimbella also, both are looking RACHET partying in clubs…i cant!!

This is the FIRST nice respectful picture I’ve seen of Yandy since she became preggo…

7. T1K says:

I still go with Fergie minus her head.

8. I already had in my mind who had won before I knew what dress was in question, boy was I wrong! Yandy for the win! She looks great!

9. ShaySole says:

Yandy’s feet look like they’re wayyy swolen in those shoes. She looks nice though.

10. mary says:

FOR THE SECOND TIME i pick Fergie, Yandy is gonna kill herself in those shoes

11. Empress says:

I have seen sooo many pics of her and Kimbella at club appearances, and they both are pregnant. Smh…I guess they really need those “checks”…

12. hey yall says:

Hands down Fergie! and um who got Yandy prego..lol

13. yeahisaidit says:

still fergie if u ask me… the blazer hides the dress too much.

14. makeeasweet says:

i cant believe people are pick yandy,u can barely see the beautiful dress with that blazer on it.i think fergie rock it the best,but all three of them dont really hit it out the ball park.

15. Brandi says:

The pregnant Yandi gets this one. If only LaLa would have worn Yandy’s shoe, she would have had it.

16. Raquel says:

I like the dress on all 3 ladies. Love how lala’s hair is pulled up, love how it fits fergie but something about the blazer over the dress with her baby bump, not to mention the shoes makes this look super chic and cute. Yandy takes it for me.

17. Danielle says:

Sn: nasty kimbella is posing in lingerie pregnant. Idk to me thats gross. If it was for your man that’s a. Different story. But c’mon.

18. Shanon says:

Yandy will never get my vote because of her tv personality was toooo much! So I voted lala ! I love Fergie, but the colors of the dress don’t do much to compliment her skin/hair tone. Lala liiiives in that high bun though! lol

19. Ayana says:

I think all 3 of them looks very ” blah” LaLa always looks the same I don’t care what she wear. If she changed to a more color pop shoe she wouldve had it. Fergie looks boring with those plain jane heels, would love a diff hair color maybe a reddish bronze Bob and fierce make up Fergie could have spiced the dress up. And lastly Yandy did look great with the blazer. If the blazer were a mustard yellow or burnt orange along with the Olcay heels Angela Simmons & Rocsi had on pic aboved, and a ballerina bun, or big bushy wavy hair. It wouldve been a Bomb preggo pic….. So they all spent $ 2400 on a dress with fun colors and did not make it a FUN statement piece!! #Boring, lol

20. Serita says:

Fergie for me, Yandy comes second place only because I can do without that blazer, but the shoes are on point for that dress.

21. Jae says:

who is yandy?

22. Kishonda says:

YANDY FOR THE WIN!

23. shelly says:

I actually like Lala’s look the best. The pulled up hair and the sandals totally compliment the dress. The blazer on Yandy covers up the dress too much, and Fergie looks meh….AND, I’m not really a fan of pointy-toed shoes, so yeah, Lala takes it, lol.

24. Cari says:

Lala dress wise, but the shoes are not quite the match…. as a sidebar, I think Yandy’s baby is going to look just like Chrissy or Mama Jones she was too much into them lol

25. Dee says:

Wow! Handy is expecting? Where have I been? Lol!

26. Dee says:

*Yandy. Dang auto correct. Lol!

27. Brytne says:

Yandy wore the shit out of that preggo and all. I never like what La La wears because she always looks like she’s trying to be fashionable, it doesn’t come naturally to her, therefore she feels uncomfortable. Fergie looks a hot mess.

28. keekeevasquez says:

Yandy looks Dope with a capital D. You always can tell when Yandy is styled and when she is not. I dont know who has been styling Yandy lately but VH1 should hire her for the entire cast. Dope Dope Dope!!!

29. Blue Ivy's Feet says:

Yandy werked it..belly and all!

Fergie

31. Lala lee says:

Congrats yandy is chressy still a mule lo
    Lol