April 11th, 2012
Black Designers, Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
Hot! or Hmm… Selita Ebanks’s 9th Annual Spring Dinner Dance CD Greene Dress
By Faith

Selita Ebanks attended the 9th Annual Spring Dinner Dance at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in New York City, appropriately titled “New Year’s in April: A Fool’s Fête.” She went glam in a one-shoulder embellished gown from African-American designer CD Greene, who was also in attendance:

She accessorized with a cherry red clutch and a burgundy lip.

The brand’s website hasn’t been updated in quite sometime, but her dress is reminiscent of a design from the Holiday 2007 collection.

Hot! It would have been nice to see Selita with a brighter red lip, but I do like the dark shade as well. This dress is certainly a lot of look and not for the faint of heart with its mesh sides.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

*Take a look at who else was in attendance:

Looking good, Jessica!
Whose dress do you like the best?

23 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Selita Ebanks’s 9th Annual Spring Dinner Dance CD Greene Dress”

1. naija vix says:

gooddnesss selita looks goorgeoussss!! its that dark lip!!! looks beautiful!!!

2. Bonifant says:

Finally Cynthia looking modelesque sometimes I find on RHOA she doesn’t look as glam as she could be.
    For some reason I hated the nipple flash when Keri did it but its fresh with Cynthia.

3. Thefav1 says:

I’m missing something here, why are nips exposed and bare feet on Cynthia??? Jessica White looks nice :)

4. mesa says:

That’s Jessica white?! Lawd she looks amazing!! Lol! but wait, hold up where is the white man’s shoes at tho??? I’m so confused =\ and selita looks pretty she should have did a brighter lip tho.

5. jessica white is sooooo bomb!!!!

6. Larissa says:

sher work but Jessica look better

7. Cocoa says:

Selita can do no wrong in my book. None.

8. Erica B. says:

Love Jessica. But Cynthia?! Really?? She looks like she’s home about to sex up her man. And she had the audacity to try and school the young girl on RHOA about not showing up with her ass hanging out.

9. Jaz says:

Um cynthia? O_o

10. Siyam says:

Why are they barefoot? And I do love all of Selita’s outfit !

11. taffie says:

Um not feeling this see through or whatever the name trend at all, y show ur nipples, nkt!!!! I cant!!! Id rather wear a very nice bra with it or a nude bra, or pasties on my nipples, or anthing wateva!!

12. Mehita says:

This is why Cynthia didn’t have on shoes…

13. Selita looks good, but a red lip would have set it all the way off! Jessica looks great, but I’m not feeling the shoe choice. Cynthia looks good, but why the nips?

14. Nakia P says:

Jessica White is killing them (I have never said that about her), I would have liked Cynthia but why was she bare foot with her nipples showing :(

15. Nakia P says:

@Mehita, Thanks for the info, great cause

16. Brittany says:

Typo on the poll: Hot! Work it Selena!
    I think Jessica actually looks nice for a change, although I don’t like those shoes.

17. MzMartinez says:

ABOUT TIME JESSICA!!!! LOL

18. makeeasweet says:

even though her nipples are showing, i think it still look nice and tastefully done.i guess im just really comfortable with nudity.i always wanted to go to a nude beach,i hate the fact i have to travel so far to go to one when i have a regular beach a few blocks away.but of course if a woman go topless there they would be called a slut or a attention whore.

19. CreativiTEI says:

Oh, Cynthia..Is this the month of nipples?
    I think Jessica looks great!

20. Sydni says:

Where are Cynthia’s pasties?
    Where are Cynthia’s shoes?
    Girrrl… You got kids.

21. LocalCeleb says:

Oh Boy.. Cynthia.. put the girls away.. what was the thought there?

Sinthia I spelled it wrong intentionally this is such a fashion crime you are too old to be wearing a dress that exposes your nipples get a real stylist instead of hiring a friend

23. Briana says:

*sigh* I’m sorry but I don’t like it…way too much! Perhaps a shorter length.

SN: Jessica and Cynthia look fab! So what Cynthia’s nips are exposed! The dress is gorgeous!