April 10th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Dresses, Hot or Hmm
Hot! or Hmm… Evelyn Lozada’s Club Play Boulee Cut Out Ciara Sleeveless Dress
By Faith

Evelyn Lozada played host at Club Play in Miami. She loves a form-fitting dress and thus went for a $198 Boulee Ciara Sleeveless Dress:

Her mini dress features a one-shoulder silhouette with skin-baring cutouts.

This dress definitely isn’t for the faint of heart, but Evelyn has the shape to pull it off. Too bad there are only shots of her sitting because I would love to see the whole look!

At any rate, you can get her dress at www.singer22.com.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

*Get a similar look for only $46 at www.shopklassiq.com.

Image: ExclusiveAccess.net

36 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Evelyn Lozada’s Club Play Boulee Cut Out Ciara Sleeveless Dress”

She’s too voluptuous for that dress… it’s ill fitting.

2. bella says:

definitely a “hmm”.
    she looks like a typical club hood rat. the dress looks even worse on the model.

3. Marthe says:

Don’t like the color but I like the dress.

4. mi manning says:

she’s too old for that dress! always talkin’ smack about other women but look like a groupie in a club! that’s a dress for her daughter or somebody younger!

5. Lea says:

Awww Satan’s little sis is rocking that blue dress…very angelic of her *sarcasm*.

6. ChooseyLover says:

She always in those type of dress. Boring

7. Enigma says:

Can we get a hot or hmm for the model cause she is a def hmmm!

8. Sharon says:

Ouch @mi manning is she lying about her age or is 36 old bat age. *whew tired from this typing going to lay my old ass down*

It’s not like she wears any other type of dress, thats her thang

9. Keisha says:

I don’t think she looks horrible but it’s a typical “freak-um” dress nothing that’s spectacular.

10. Miss Monet says:

So sick of this look. The cutout dress is so 2-3 years ago

11. Dom says:

Waiting for her 15 minutes to be over

12. YuupStayMad says:

Trash…Even the model looks unimpressed. :/

13. YuupStayMad says:

And ma’am…Those $1.99 purchased off the road on Canal Street is just… I mean… Let me just excuse myself.

14. Marsha D says:

Sorry but screw the dress she’s trash- Nothing she wears will I ever give a thumbs up to…always grinning thru them big azz veneers…hatehuh!

15. yusufswifee says:

oh dear….#just stepping in here. Is it that bad? Really. As far as cut out dresses go, this is one of the tamer/better/wearable ones.

I cant help myself thou, I do love me some evelyn…that color….is tricky…turquoise can easily look cheap and very wrong. Would be better in black.

I dont mind evelyn as long as it isn’t a (GASP) wedding dress layout.

16. binks says:

She nor the model does nothing for that dress. I would like to see it on someone with a skin complexion and body type like kelly Rowland

17. Grace says:

The dress is pretty run-of-the-mill. I do however like the color.
    SN: If you actually want to sell the dress, why choose that model?! She may as well be a 12 y/o boy….

18. coca says:

this is trash. i am so tired of these bball wives & their generic/predictable clothes. do better ladies, you’re adults. better yet take some of that vh1 $$ & go see june ambrose the style goddess to help diversify these wardrobes. how many freakums can one woman wear?!

19. If I were her, I would have demanded that they wait until I stand up and pose. She has the body for it, but she’s spilling out of the cut outs. However, her makeup looks bad and I hope that isn’t her red clutch.

36 is too old for that frock.

21. Nunyabizniz says:

Look at ol’ Eve with her greasy face. I swear I can’t stand this woman. She irks my soul. Thank God her daughter has way more class than she does…

22. mi manning says:

@ Sharon, 36 is too old for that dress! when your 36, ur mindset should definitely be on some grown lady sh**! Hell, women mature waaaaaay faster than men, so @ 26, we thinkin’ like a 40 yr. old, although it’s acceptable to where this type of dress. But when u almost hit 40, you should be steppin’ out lookin’ like a million bucks before taxes…pure class…NOT trash!!!!!

23. Alloftheheights says:

Booooooring.
    Next…

24. katie says:

She looks like straight up trash. I really can’t stand this woman or her predictable clothing choices. And yes, she is too old for that dress. Get it together.

25. BlkRose says:

It’s not even the fact that she’s 36 that she can’t wear that dress, and I thought she was older? like 42! her face really does look old. If she could balance it off a little she would look so much better, because that face looks like it’s been through some things if you know what I mean.I always say she gives good old face.

26. Ele says:

haha she’s 36??? and still throwing bottles at people lmao!!!
    trashy next pls

27. krystel says:

28. Its a shame that everytime I see her daughter, shes more covered up than Evelyn.

29. AB says:

I think her makeup is drag queenish. She is pretty, but with strong features you just don’t need to paint it on like that.

30. trish says:

theres nothing to it seen this style dress a 1,000 times before nothing new…next

31. Sharon says:

@mi manning I 1000% agree!! But you know she loose! lol!!! *ducking for cover*

32. Sharon says:

You can do fitted at any age. Nicely! Classy! Her version is just a little not that!

33. Tatianna says:

Evelyn looks like an old, tired hoe. She is aging horribly, I have a hard time believing she is 36. Hell her daughter looks 30!

34. babyB says:

NOT a fan of hers so I have a hard time finding anything she wears cute but she can look nice from time to time. Thhis look of hers is just a little played out now…try something new Ev.