April 9th, 2012
Beauty, Fashion, Hot or Hmm
Weekend Hot! or Hmm…: Kimora Lee Simmons, Aisha Tyler, Jessica Alba, and More!
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Happy Easter, Bombers and Bombshells!

Hope your weekend was great—what did you do? How was your holiday?

Some of our faves seemed to have a good time—let’s check it out…

Kimora Lee Simmons and the fam hit the Grove dressed in their Easter best. Little Ming-Lee and Aoki are growing up so fast! I LOVE that Kimora has them dressed as little girls (because the alternative might be skin tight denim jumpsuits with Baby Phat kitties running up and down *sigh*). Kimora looks great in her simple outfit accented by a baby blue Birkin. HOT all around!

And I totally had to give Kenzo his own shine. Little man is TOO cute in his searsucker blazer, pink polo, and khaki shorts.

Funny woman Aisha Tyler was spotted at Logo’s New Now Next Awards. Can’t say I’m loving the outfit though I do love her. It looks like she’s rocking a tunic as a dress and I’m VERY confused on the hairstyle. Even the t-strap Sam Edelmans seem out of place. You’ll get ‘em next time, A!

Akon hit the Lakers vs Rockets game with music mogul Jimmy Iovine. Not feeling the distressed jeans, Akon but I am down with that crisp white against all that chocolatey skin.

Cracking UP at the guy behind them. How U Doin.

Jessica Alba hit an Easter party over the weekend looking very LA chic. I’m not a huge fan of looks like these, but Jessica makes it work. HOT!

The actress seemed to have a full social calendar this weekend and was spotted arriving to yet another party. She rocked a pair of wide leg jeans and a tomato red blazer. Golf clap for the fashionable mommy. HOT!

Hey, Mr. Kravitz. Lenny Kravitz is one of those guys I could stare at ALL day. Except, are you wearing Uggs, Lenny????

Leona Lewis sure loves her winged eye and bubble gum pink lip looks, right? Within reason because they complement her eye shape and coloring quite well.

The singer was spotted at the Hopefield Animal Sanctuary rocking a casual look. Wait, is it really still this cold in this part of England?

*dodges boos from Kardashian pics*

Kim Kardashian and the fam were spotted leaving church for Easter Sunday services. Now, I’m not going to front—I did not make it to church yesterday. And though it may have been a little while since I’ve been in a worship house, I’ve yet to see anyone sporting a skirt this short to church. C’mon, Kim—the whole world is watching. Let down that hem.

Not feeling the strapless dress on that little Kardashian/Jenner either. Grab a sweater, young lady.

I do love Kris Jenner‘s ensemble—appropriate for the occasion and still very fashionable. Rob’s in baggy khakis, the other little Kardashian/Jenner is appropriately wrapped in a shawl. Did they all go to the same church???

That rounds it out—can’t believe that’s the end of the round-up already! Which look is your favorite?

~Danielle

33 Responses to “Weekend Hot! or Hmm…: Kimora Lee Simmons, Aisha Tyler, Jessica Alba, and More!”

1. Amused says:

Oh Danielle…you always make my mondays:) Co- sign on that Kim look. I know the churches are getting a bit more pop-culturally infused—but not that much. Seriously, she better be sitting in pew 2-37 with short skirt. I actually do like the fit though.

2. Bella says:

im very disappointed with how they (Kardashian’s) were dressed as well … smh *sigh

3. nino says:

No respect for God. More interested in making a statement! Disgusting

4. Shatonia says:

smh @ the kardashian clan.they arent grateful or thankful.just went because.sad.i would never wear a skirt that short or a strapless anything without a cover up in God’s house. shame on them.kris dressed nicely.

5. Zimbabwechic says:

Now I am not an uber-Christian but seriously have some respect for the house of the LORD!!!! Really Kim, reaaaaallly?

6. Loves Aoki’s lil’ hat, she’s such a drama queen! Kenzo is looking quite handsome himself. I actually like Aisha’s dress and shoes, but the hair is a lil’ messy. Yes to Jessica Alba’s wide jeans and red blazer and Kris’ dress and shoes! Kim looks cute but that skirt is too short for church.

7. Danielle says:

@Amused haha! thanks ;)

8. Crystal says:

I like Kim’s outfit although not appropriate for church. I’m sure she just doesn’t know any better. Women at my church do shorter and much tighter than that. *sigh* #comeasyouare

9. Dannielle says:

@Danielle…Aisha Tyler’s shoes are Sam Edelman from Nordstrom

10. Sharon says:

little kenzo killed everyone in this post! what a cutie pie!
    Pheadra from ATL HW could lend KK a lap cloth! lol!

11. This is coming from someone who has seen the craziest outfits at my church, it’s come as you are, some ppl look like they are coming from the club, but I actually like her sisters dress.

Jessica looks good in both of her outfits!

12. im a little offended that we are ripping apart the Kardashian clan for their outfit choices at church instead of talking bout them going to church…but thats just my opinion

13. wanda says:

I seriously had no idea Kim was on her way to church in that tiny skirt…the rest of the family SMH!!!

14. Jackie says:

So critical… how is a short skirt and bare shoulders disrespect for God? Do people even listen to themselves? That’s probably the dumbest thing I’ve heard in a long time. Ugh! I’m going to stop reading comments here. Oh and Danielle (and other writers here at FBD) please stop apologizing for posting pics of Kim Kardasian.

15. Tam says:

Uhhh, hello..if you can bend over and all of your assets will be showing..that is a clue that your dress/skirt is TOO SHORT for Church!!

16. Tracey says:

Yes it really is that cold in England. I think there is snow right now in Scotland and pretty rainy and bleak everywhere else, sigh. Playing havoc with my wardrobe choices! It is definitely all about Kenzo and Jessica

17. Danielle says:

@Dannielle I thought so! Then I thought I saw a red bottom down there…lol. I got those shoes in the all-black version for $40 at Bloomies….lol.

18. Danielle says:

@Tracey yikes! *sends warm weather vibes your way* lol

19. Empress says:

Well I didn’t like her outfit last week to church..but this week tops it! Short minis skirt….Smh..Cute outfit, but not church attire! They don’t know any better anyway!

20. Taylor says:

Love all of Kimora’s kids! Can you find out where Kim got that skirt? I need a pleated skirt that will fall correctly on my backside! Won’t be wearing it to church though….

21. yusufswifee says:

HAHA…at kardashians at church…Rob’s attire is exactly what you get when you make a youngin’ get out of bed and so to church instead of letting him sleep in….not worth it. And Kim’s skirt is short, but yes they do set it off at churches now days…I am more and more suprised each week….#tryingtocatchamaninsteadofablessing

22. shelly says:

WOW! Some of the comments up here are ridiculous. It seems like no matter what Kim (or her family) does, you guys will bash her. Can we at least give her props for getting up and going to church? And it’s not like she’s just going because it’s Easter/Resurrection Sunday, because she (and her family) have been spotted going plenty of times before. Listen to yourselves…we have no right to judge her. We do not know what is on her heart.

This is the reason many folk stopped going to church, because of people being so judgmental. Sure, the skirt could have been longer, but I’m sure people where much worse to church.

And last but not least, Jesus died on the cross for ALL of our sins, INCLUDING Kim K. Let the woman live, smh, and let God be the judge of what’s on her heart.

23. Fashionbum82 says:

Kenzo IS this post lol He is killin it! love the natural highlights in his hair!

24. makeeasweet says:

prudes,anyway at least they make a afford and go to church.

25. makeeasweet says:

effort*

26. Utibe A. says:

I personally wouldn’t wear that outfit to church, but at least she did go. People are killing me with their comments about the whole “disrespect” thing. True, the skirt wouldn’t be my taste for church, but to each her own. Pastors say “come as you are.” Do they not mean that? You judgmental church people are the reason so many stay away from the church in the first place. There are some of you who probably get a morning screw in with your boyfriend before you go to church, so hush up with the judgement. I’m not a Kim K. fan, but the trash talk is ridiculous.

27. Joey says:

Can we leave the Week In Reviews to Danielle please? Thanks in advance FBD.

28. krystel says:

Kim looks good but not for church, Leona is so messy!

29. I’m a Kimmy stan but the skirt is too short and her grown azz should be aware. Sister needs to cover them shoulders and Rob could’ve TRIED. Come as you are is fine for people who don’t know better, but they know. I think that’s where the shock is coming from.

Heyyyyyy Lenny & Kenzo! *Winks & waves* hahaha

30. Sinnamon says:

Kim needs to borrow Phaedra’s prayer cloth before going to church.You can tell the whole kardashian clan hasn’t been to church in a while by the way they dress to church.I guess its time to revamp their look.

31. binks says:

Just because the pastor says come as you are doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be thoughtful or respectful and try. This was clearly a photo-op. People kill me with the “don’t judge or prude” lines lol…oh okay when you stand for nothing you fall for anything. But great wrap up Danielle Kenzo took it for me this week

32. Sticky-n-Sweet says:

Jessica Alba is my fashion inspiration. She’s a hot mom!

33. zy523 says: