April 9th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Yavonne writes, “Can you tell me who makes Keri’s bag?”

“I love it!”
Well, Nicki Minaj isn’t the only fan of Dolce & Gabbana handbags! Keri Hilson was spied outside of Fuse TV rocking her Linda Farrow x the Row sunnies, a white top, Topshop lime cigarette floral pants, and a Spring 2012 black straw bag by Dolce & Gabbana.

The approximately $2,425 bag was shown on the runway in the brand’s produce themed show. I wasn’t able to find it for purchase, though this Raffia tote from Net-a-Porter comes close:

Get it, plus the rest of Keri’s look here:

What do you think of her outfit?

Hot! or Hmmm…?

*Keri loves that bag–and those Linda Farrow x the Row shades. See how she wore them here:

13 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Keri Hilson’s Fuse TV Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2012 Black Straw Bag”

1. Est87 says:

I actually love ALL three outfits (yep, including the nipple baring one lol). I’m liking keri’s style these days

2. Brandy says:

Can you tell us where she got that black shirt with the cross on the last pic?

3. Siyam says:

i just like the last pic. I wish she would’ve worn a bra with the sheer sweater but I guess people do what they wanna :)

4. BlkRose says:

keri probably did us all the favor and let go of her boy-girl stylist. She was walking around looking extra ghetto and tacky,especially her hair. I love all her looks minus the see through blouse, that was tasteless.

5. DivaFabulosa says:

I don’t like the first look at all. I love the bag with the other three outfits. I will say she is dead wrong for wearing that shear to without a bra, just tacky.

6. Dannielle says:

Those white rimmed glasses don’t look good on her complexion. I think they would look better with a black or brown rim. Keri has been looking better, but I only like her black shirt in the last photo.

7. nicole says:

I absolutely adore the handbag!…But I cant seem to look at it good enough, because the clothing bothers me!..Somebody stop letting Keri dress herself, geesh!

8. I love the outfits but that bag doesn’t go with any of them. What ever happened to all purpose leather?

9. Vicky says:

Any time I can’t see her nipples is a success!

10. H PR LONDON says:

We are delighted to confirm the black cross sweatshirt Keri was wearing leaving the MTV studios after her Staying Alive charity Auction is by British label BILL+MAR!

11. Rosie says:

The jumper in the last outfit is by Bill and Mar, the jumper is available to buy at http://www.billandmar.com

12. Mika says:

Is she on a bra strike? I guess she needs publicity any way she can get it.

13. Jennifer says: