• Vogue Paris announced via twitter that they will be publishing in English. No word on if the magazine will publish exclusively in English, (a move I doubt the French will stand for).(TFS)
• Speaking of Paris Vogue, WWD has the deets on Carine Roitfeld‘s new magazine, which will be called C.R. The former Vogue Paris editor quipped, “The name’s not a big surprise, but oh well.” The magazine will be published twice a year, and is expected to sell at $9.95 with about 100 pages of advertising. Roitfeld says C.R. will be a “celebration of fashion and creativity,” with every issue being built around a theme like music or film, or one of her “obsessions.” The magazine will be in English, but Roitfeld also plans to publish articles written by non-english speakers in the native tongue of the writer, with a translation towards the end of each issue. C.R. is expected to hit newsstands this September. (WWD)
• Topshop boss Sir Philip Green has tapped
the design talents of his daughter to create a shoe line for the high-street retailer. The eponymous label, Chloe Jade Green, will be available for purchase May 17th. The shoes will sell from $125 to $315, and boast a jade green sole. (Fashion Etc)
• Thakoon has teamed up with Nars for a limited-edition nail polish collection. The six-shade range is inspired by the colors seen at the Indian spice market, and will retail for $18. Find them in stores May 1st. Think you’ll be picking up any of these shades? (Fashion Etc)
• This weekend, Heidi Klum officially filed for divorce from Seal, her husband of seven years. Sad news indeed. (The Cut)
• If you (or some little girl you know) is really into Hunger Games, you can now purchase this Katniss Everdeen Barbie doll from Mattel. The doll is styled in Everdeen’s signature side ponytail, with bows and arrows in tow. The doll is available for pre-order, and will be in stores everywhere in August. (EW)
All images on www.the-fashion-bomb.com and www.fashionbombdaily.com are readily available on the internet and believe to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be published according to the U.S Copyright Fair Use Act(title 17, U.S. Code.). Copyright ® 2006-2015 The Fashion Bomb LLC. ® 2006-2015 All text herein is property of the author and may not be copied or reproduced without explicit permission.