April 8th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shoes, Shopping
Splurge: Julissa Bermudez’s Katra Club Prada Jewel Toe Tail Light Flame Sandals

Victoria wrote, “Please help re-create this look!

Saw these pics tweeted of tv host Julissa and can’t get over how fabulous she looks!”
Well, the first step to recreating Julissa’s look is to get with her fab shoe game. The tv hostess and stepped out with her girlfriends in a $1,450 pair of Prada Jewel Toe Tail Light Flame Sandals (shown below in pink):

The straight-from-the-runway patent leather sandals come with a jeweled rose ornament at the toe, a slingback strap, and a flame detail.

Check out a few more styles from Prada’s Spring/Summer 2012:

Do you like?
If so, splurge on her heels, and save on the rest of her outfit with these:

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

Word on the street is that Julissa and Adrienne Bailon might be filming a reality show. Would you tune in?

Posted In
17 comments

17 Responses to “Splurge: Julissa Bermudez’s Katra Club Prada Jewel Toe Tail Light Flame Sandals”

1. Utibe A. says:

I personally don’t like the shoes. Everything above the ankle is cute to me though.

Now about the show… *crickets*

I will NOT be tuning in. I can’t possibly imagine her show being interesting and I won’t tune in to find out. I say that in the nicest way. lol

2. The shoes look great, but the outfit is wack. A reality show with Julissa and Adrienne??? Who came up with that idea?

3. aj_wright says:

her outfit is unique and beautiful. womanly girly sexy simple natural and fun.. I wouldn’t even copy it… kudos btw I have no idea who this woman is n idc

4. BlkRose says:

One of my coworkers came to work with the pink version on. It was more tame compared to ones on this post, but I’m not feeling them. Those Prada’s are character shoes, because they look good on certain personality types.

5. BlkRose says:

Those shoes are just too much. One of my Coworker came to work with them on and she rocked them simply because they match her silly personality.

6. HotHamIAm says:

Can I have to more hands so that I can give those shoes 4 thumbs down….IJS

7. NIna says:

Lol, Julissa actually took those shoes seriously. They’re a mess.

8. Belle Monde says:

Awesome designs i love to wear.

9. aj_wright says:

this flaunts sooo much personality… it fits 100% a lot of other pics look cute or sharp but it nuh match dem personality completely

10. Missus says:

The tall chick with the green dress is DOIN It!!! Love those legs girl!!

11. mary says:

these shoes are tacky and those girls are trashbags

12. Bella says:

those shoes are ugly. it reminds me of of those tacky cars with the flames on it.

13. Nana says:

@Mary oh really…? Do tell, *sips tea*

14. theMANEtopic.com says:

I think the whole outfit is hideous eeww

theMANEtopic.com

15. The Antifash says:

The shoes are indeed Haute, but wtf is Julissa wearing? She spent all her coins on the shoes and went to Rainbow for the threads. The fool.

16. Empress says:

Ugly shoes and her outfit is blehh….Now the girl in the green dress….Love it!

Not a fan of the shoes or the whole look….a bit much for my taste.