April 7th, 2012
Amber Rose, Celebrity Style, Rihanna, Who Wore it Better
Who Wore it Better? Rihanna vs. Amber Rose in JoyRich Bone Collection Pants

Amber Rose snapped a pic with Tara Reid downtown in New York in the same $121 JoyRich Bone Print Pants Rihanna wore whilst in London:

While Amber went for the full on look, pairing her Spring/Summer 2012 collection pants with a matching JoyRich Bones jacket and Christian Louboutin spiked pumps, Rihanna went for laid back in sneakers, a leather jacket, printed top, and backwards baseball cap.
Like its name, the bone collection trousers feature white bone print against a black backdrop:

In yet another Who Wore it Better upset, I must say I think Amber Rose worked it best. Neither outfit is mind-blowing, but you can’t go wrong with a spiked heel and a coordinating top (even if said top matches the bottom perfectly).
What do you think?

If you can’t decide, get the pants here.

18 Responses to “Who Wore it Better? Rihanna vs. Amber Rose in JoyRich Bone Collection Pants”

1. loverly says:

Tara Reid is looking much better these days…

2. katie says:

I think the pants are bleh, but if I had to choose it would be RihRih.

3. T1K says:

I like Amber more. now had Rihanna had that short black hair and Amber’s shoes, it would have been another ball game.

4. kat says:

This is what Amber should have worn those ape sneakers with.

5. Shanon says:

-Ok first I would like to agree with kat-although those ape shoes are unattractive as hell, she should have worn those ape shoes with this outfit, and the spiked Louboutin’s with the previous outfit. thaattt would have been hottt.

As far as this ensemble, the fit on Rose’s body is not complimentary to her shape at all, she makes the outfit look cheap.

andd..Im not dick riding Rihanna.. but if she had on Rose’s exact same outfit, matching jacket, spiked louboutins, it would have had a completely different vibe. Rihanna would have rocked the fuck out of either outfit! although I’d still probably like the way she has it paired better here anyway.

I swear Amber Rose looks like an over sized middle schooler with too much money trying to look good during the awkward stage. & Its nottt working mann..I would gladly be her stylist lol.

6. Shanon says:

my comments never post “/

7. Shanon says:

8. Miss Moore says:

Amber! I like that she dressed it up a bit

9. Hated it! They both look redic. SN: Tara Reid is so uninteresting. I saw her on the Wendy Show yesterday and she seemed so dry…

10. Gemini says:

Ugh! Not a fan of this look. I dunno. I think I prefer the Joyrich bags instead of the pants.

11. Grace says:

Amber looks wider than outside in all that print and Rihanna looks blah…

12. danielle says:

@sun kissed… I totally agree Tara reid was super awkward.

13. Tiffany says:

Um the pants are hideous on both girls. Good girl gone bad Rihanna would’ve worked them but not in this grunge era. Amber really needs to let Kanye dress her gain because he had her looking flawless.

14. myra says:

The pants are UGLY but if I had to choose between the two in a life or death situation lol I would say Ri styled them better then Amber. On amber it looks like a one piece yuckk

15. Dee says:

Rih only because amber’s fit looks like a oversized pajama suit! But in reality the pants are ugly as heck!

16. p says:

these pants aren’t that cute, but if i had to chose it would be rihanna.

The reason I like Rihanna’s look better, is because she balanced an already busy print with other less busy pieces. Amber Rose has lost her fashion touch. I honestly dont know whats going on with her nowadays. She used to be hot when she first hit the scene. Now she just looks like she’s trying too hard and the effort is not paying off. Rihanna looks good though. No complaints on her end.

18. December Sidderwhite says: