April 6th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping, Sunglasses

NSFW Warning! There is some boobage going on in the post. Proceed with caution.
Like Solange Knowles, Keri Hilson attended Hennessy’s Wild Rabbit Campaign event last night in NYC sporting a sheer Mondrian inspired top and black pants, topped off by $472 Linda Farrow x the Row Rounded Sunglasses:

The celebrity favorite boasts rounded frames for a vintage feel.

Keri’s makeup looks gawjus here! Is that MAC Lady Danger?!?

No comment on her bare bosom and completely sheer sweater. Sigh.

If you like her sunnies, get ‘em from LuisaViaRoma.com. I already know someone is gonna want her top; the search ensues.

*Beyonce is a huge fan of the same glasses in black:

Which color do you prefer?
Images via Getty

36 Responses to “Splurge: Keri Hilson’s Hennessy Wild Rabbit Campaign Launch Party Linda Farrow x The Row Cream Rounded Sunglasses”

1. TBizz says:

Seriously this pic is NSFW! I think it would be nice to block out Keri’s boobage. Totally uncalled for.

2. Kitty B. says:

Whoa Kerri is a giving A LOT of nipple action O_o I had to minimize my screen at work…I prefer the glasses in black…the black and whites are bit much for my taste…

I do like the shirt, please spill the tea Claire :)

FYI…I promise I’ll wear a bra!

3. taffie says:

keri’s top is nice, but hmmm i dont know about not wearing a bra,

4. Tamara C. says:

I was thinking the same thing. I do not care to see someone’s nipples. There’s a different element between runway and red carpet.

5. Dobe says:

Oh, Keri… you’re gonna go that route? :-/
    Not surprising, but still disappointing. It is a nice top, but could’ve easily been worn with the correct bra.

Now on to the glasses: I love them! They look great with her lip color. But I don’t think they would be for everyone.

6. hypnotic says:

I personally hate these frames. But I think they have a costumey affect that works with a quirky look like Keri’s top versus that boho skirt Beyonce wore.

I think the white trim is quite interesting. Too bad her bag sucks. The sheer top isn’t an issue for me, she has the figure for it.

7. Claire says:

@TBizz My bad! Cropped the pic and added a warning. Sorry if this got you some sideeyes from your co-workers.
    Happy Friday!

8. Keri Hilson lost serious cool points with me! Nobody wants to see your nips! But, the glasses are cute, I prefer them in a black or pastel color. Maybe even nude. The sweater is cute desite the fack that she brought the runway to the red carpet.

9. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

I agree with Dobe…smh..

10. soon2Bmrs says:

I like the black better but really Keri??? smh

11. Milan says:

First of all.

If my bitties looked like hers, I’d show them too. (under the condition that I was a popstar)

Second she looks nice. But I will never be able to stand her, not because she is average pretty.

But because she has this permanent smirk on her face. If you are selling something, you have to care about things like this right? Idk. Whatevs

12. She has been looking great in these last few posts! This look would have been a 10 had she worn a bra, and maybe a different bag.

13. metoo247 says:

If Rihanna shows her nips, she shows hers. If Beyonce wears the glasses, she wears them too. Stop being a copycat. Boo :-(

14. Forgive me for the two minor typos above.

15. FashionBoys says:

I wonder if she knows her nipples were showing ?

idk, But i like the white colorway, they have some nice “designer inspired” versions on eBay

16. Cee Lo says:

Lmao at the “omg nipples!” reaction. This is how society keeps it hold on people, it tells u can’t do something you comply then try to shame somebody if they’re doing something they were not to do [Covering Up]. Its funny how we as women have to constantly deal with our bodies [&image] being politicized and controlled then do it to one another. Reminds me of that quote “once you have their minds, you do not have to worry about their actions”

Anywayzz, Keri – go on girl, as far as the frames, they look best on the ‘fit b is wearing with hat & the baby in the last pic. I think it has to do with the overall look

17. p says:

i like the glasses better in black. and all i see is nipple. in one of the pics it looks like she’s squeezing her breasts together. trashy.

18. Kishonda says:

Keri looks ridiculous in those glasses

19. Raven says:

I like Keri’s glasses better. I have no prob with women choosing to show their nipples, but it just seems like a lot of them do it for attention and that’s what I don’t like.

20. Brenda says:

Info on Keri’s bag….

21. ShrenAKO says:

The glasses are okay.

22. krystel says:

looks better in black.

23. Lola says:

see-through? nipples? miscarried baby is desperate for attention.

24. Soriah says:

I feel sad for her. Sad that she felt she had to pull a stunt like this to get headlines. The look would have been damn near flawless had she worn something underneath… Sigh… Big Sigh

25. WendyB says:

People are so upset about nipples?

26. Tessa B says:

That dress is so inappropriate. I’m sorry but I don’t care how perky u r…that’s not da business. Its one thing showing nips…but u can see the entire shape of her boob. I guess for press…some people do anything….it looks trashy and she is such a pretty girl.

Missing old Keri in her “turning me on” days…

27. Chox says:

Keri has been well on her way down this road of desperation. It doesn’t matter what they look like they shouldn’t be showing on the red carpet. The glasses are hideous in white.

28. Grace says:

@Cee Lo, I think you may want to choose your battles a tad more wisely b/c this ain’t it. Keri looks tacky/tasteless as usual…

29. The Antifash says:

Lol This girl here…smh

“It’s a Bey and Rih world these hoes just live in it”

Pretty much.

30. Calista says:

I agree with @Grace. @Cee Lo This topic and this forum arent quite the soap box platform for your speech. It’s a tasteless move on her part,period

31. Ronie says:

anything to get attention. *shrugs.

Keri please stop it lol, nipples showing, looks like she wanna go and do it the RiRi way

33. Zooey says:

top is from http://www.paperlondon.com – love their stuff..

34. Bkbombshell says:

I think thats trashy.i wear revealing clothing and even i wouldnt let ny nips pop out a sheer top like that.have some dignity keri.ya wack! She was the same one talking crap about tony braxton doing playboy.child get ya life.

35. Dee says:

Ummm No!

36. Precious says:

ok…It’s too Rihanna-y! I mean the shear top, the blonde hair, the glasses (Beyonce-y). If I was Keri i would just find a new look that says that its Keri Hilson not a whole lot of Rihanna, some Beyonce and where’s Keri?