April 5th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Week in Chic
This Week in Chic: Nicole Richie, Kerry Washington, Jessica Alba, and more!
By Faith

April has finally arrived and Spring is in full swing! This week, it was all about events and parties in the big cities: NYC, LA, London and Vegas. Stars showcased their personal style from fun and flirty looks to all-denim ensembles.

Check out some of this week’s hottest looks:

A woman should always have a pair of statement-making shoes in her arsenal and a few rocked some this week including Jameela Jamil in Topshop, Naomi Campbell in Christian Louboutin and Jessica Alba in Salvatore Ferragamo. An all-black look never fails and Zoe Kravitz, Iman and Kerry Washington wore the neutral color palette in very different ways. Megan Wollover (Tracy Morgan’s fiancée) and Naturi Naughton both went glam in form-fitting sequin dresses. A few of the ladies went for brights and prints including Nicole Richie in a look from her own Winter Kate Fall 2012 collection, Tracey Heggins in red and Aubrey O’Day in pink. Last, but not least were those who kept it casual and cool from Jay-Z and Tyra Banks in all-denim to Aisha Tyler who kept it neutral.

Who had your favorite looks this week?

24 Responses to “This Week in Chic: Nicole Richie, Kerry Washington, Jessica Alba, and more!”

1. Sticky-n-Sweet says:

I need Kerry W.’s throwback Zac Posen in my liiiiife!

2. Michelle R says:

Nicole Richie is my style-muse…

3. Dom says:

Kerry looks great in her flirty hem! Really feeling Jessica A;bas laid back cool too. Tracy M’s gf is pretty and I like her dress. She needs to help out her man though…

4. ShrenAKO says:

Don’t like Tiny’s outfit…and Tyra looks very relaxed. Everyone else looks great. Even Jay-z’s late 90s look.

5. mrzmuck says:

tiny & T.i luv the combination

6. Mr.Fashion. says:

Naomi Campbell what’s in the water ?
    Kerry Washington 1 word #STUNNING
    Aubrey O’Day, I hope June isn’t the reason for this look. OMG, The hair, the makeup, the boobs, the dress. GIRL smh. This goes to show reality tv isn’t so real.
    Nicole Richie – Gasp for air. Love Love Love Love….

7. Naomi is slaying in that black jumpsuit! Tracy Morgan’s girl looks nice, but he looks like trash. I love Tiny’s wedges. Not sure if I’m on board with Tyra and Jay-Z trying to bring back matching denim on denim, but ummm. Everyone else looks ok.

8. Missus says:

Love Nicole!
    Aubrey O’Day-No way!
    Tiny: looourve the shoes hate the pink lip
    And people still wear Timberlands….Jay Z?

9. Sandra says:

Fore real! I was not crazy about Aubrey’s look. If June is behind that transformation,she gotta it wrong. Aubrey looks like a hot mess! Everyone esle looks nice.

10. krystel says:

I hate those white shoes with that dress that Naturi is wearing. Aubrey’s dress is nice bit not on her. I like Tiny and Ti’s look. Tracey looks super cute.

11. Snooty Poodle says:

tiny’s shoes are cute

12. Diamond says:

OMG, Naomi is smoking in that all black everything. Like seriously, it is like all the other celebs on this post don’t exist. How does she keep the sexy… she needs to write a book.

13. AMber says:

Idk why people think Timberlands are not worn anymore…..who cares if its a trend or not. Wear what you like.

A few hits and misses this week though. Jessica Alba looks cute & casual and I’m not sure who that is in the red dress but the face is BEAT!!

14. Sharon says:

Naturi looks like… i don’t know… i can’t find thr right way to say it. Don’t like very much.

15. Jennifer says:

Tiny’s ASH wedges are LIFEEEE! I love them with all my heart (:

I’m not on board with this look for Kerry. I am in love with Naomi & Jessica though.

16. bougiehippie says:

Aubrey looks like a spring toaster mess.

17. andie says:

It hurts my feelings when brown girls get it wrong..smh @ Nautri
    Anyway, Megan Wollover, Aisha Tyler, and Nicole Richie all look nice. T.I. looks cute and casual as well.

18. shelly says:

Is that Alicia Keys with the head down and the blonde hair? I don’t see a mention of that person, or a tag. I looks like her.

And everyone looks meh to me. Naturi, on the other hand, looks a silly mess. Which is a shame, because she is so pretty.

And the lady in the red, I’ve never seen her before, but she is gorgeous, and rocking that short cut. She better just do that, lol.

19. Crystal says:

Nicole is KILLING it! Nicole Ritchie has been inducted into my fashion hall of fame.

ps.
    I like when the captions are under each pic and not lumped into one paragraph at the bottom.

20. Empress says:

Who wrote this?
    Dear Faith,
    I agree with Crystal. I like when the captions under each photograph, instead of squeezing into one paragraph.Smh

Naomi looks great. Love Tiny’s wedges. Everyone else is bleh

21. lanenabuena says:

Dose Jessica Alba ever leave home without a scarf….. And who ever that is in that long pink dress with neon yellow belt…. HOT HOT MESS!!!! DIOS MIO PORFAVOR

22. Nicole says:

I hope June didnt style Aubrey, oh my!…and not in a good way.

23. p says:

@lanenabuena-lmao, i wonder the same thing. but they work on her though.

keri washington looks gorgeous. i love megan wollover’s dress, it’s very sexy and it fits her beautifully. aubrey o’day looks disgusting like she’s been drowning herself in fake tanner. i want to like naturi’s look but for some reason i don’t. i don’t think that dress does anything for her.

24. Indigo says:

Only the followers are questioning are people still wearing Timbs… They are a urban fashion staple. I hate reading comments like this because I can tell they are from ppl who don’t know themselves…smfh. Do some research and soul searching. And we all know, if Jay was to say red bottoms are played and timbs are sexy, almost every chick on this blog would throw away her shoes and buy nothing but Timbs.