April 5th, 2012
Celebrity Style, On the Scene
On The Scene: The New York Premiere of Think Like a Man

Taraji P. Henson, Terrence J, John Legend, Keri Hilson, and more attended the New York premiere of Think Like a Man.

Take a look at who hit the blue carpet for the film’s Big Apple debut:

Taraji P. Henson
Keri HIlson
Gabrielle Union
Selita Ebanks and Terrence J
John Legend and Chrissy Teigen
Jennifer Williams
Julissa Bermudez and Adrienne Bailon
Regina Hall
Olivia
Michael Ealy
Lala Anthony
Kevin Hart
Steve and Marjorie Harvey

Most looked lovely, but of course I had a few faves. Lala Anthony’s coral beaded Emilio Pucci number is a vast improvement over her Atlanta Premiere look, though her white heels might be a hard sell. Gabrielle Union, Chrissy Teigen, and Selita Ebanks shined in shades of red and pink. Marjorie Harvey went for sleek and sophisticated in a white tuxedo suit and sheer top. I like this look much better than her Atlanta premiere prim purple skirt suit, and the smokey makeup is the bomb! Jennifer Williams, like Nicki Minaj and Amber Rose, seems to be a fan of Alexander McQueen’s Stiletto boots. Julissa Bermudez and Adrienne Bailon looked bodacious in cocktails, and of course the guys embraced suits (with the exception of Kevin Hart–death to that YSL belt!). If I had to choose a favorite, I might just go with Keri Hilson, who skewed sophisticated in a black Jean Paul Gaultier suit and a Mawi London necklace. Sometimes the best looks are chic and simple.
Who do you think was best dressed?

47 Responses to “On The Scene: The New York Premiere of Think Like a Man

1. mary says:

i didnt even recognize keri. congrats to adrienne for not being butt ass nekkid and giving that award to MRS HARVEY. i struggle with LALAs dress, regina doesnt look like anything but is still my funny girl crush and olivia needs to have a seat. she’s lookin bad. love for tarhajis floral print pants LOVE

2. mary says:

congrats to adrienne for giving the BUKKID NEKKID award to mrs harvey, and taking a break from nudity!

3. T1K says:

Taraji huh? Just NO, Lala looks better, loves the dress, not so much the shoes, is she in this movie?? Gabby beautiful as always. Michael Ealy Gosh, where can I get him, or something similar??

4. DarkEmpress says:

Marjorie Harvey is too old and just wrong for exposing her bra! No thank you! plus the sleeves on that shirt are atrocious. The suit is hot though. Loving the suit on Keri as well. Her hair looks great. Taraji somehow looks disheveled. The pants are cute.

5. erica says:

Who makes the pants Taraji P. Henson has on?

6. Melissa says:

Mrs harvey loved her look , so classt

7. ShrenAKO says:

LaLa’s heels are not cute with that dress. :-(

8. LaBellaBoss says:

I think Gabby & Keri are best dressed. WTF did Olivia think she was accomplishing with this look? Chileeee…

9. mamareese says:

Oh Steve…why do you have on shoes with black in them with a grey blazer on? You got money get you some whiteand grey shoes!!! Mrs. Harvey….Imma need you to give Prince back his wardrobe….but I love them both though. They look fly together. Um I see several dead wrongs…..at this rate I don’t understand why it’s so hard to get on as a stylist when I see people on the street that put together better outfits….smh.

10. KC says:

Marjorie Harvey definitely redeemed herself from that purple ensemble she wore the other night at the premiere. She looked like a first lady in that purple! yuke! Not for a premiere, save that for church!

11. Dom says:

Gabby looks incredible! I think my fav is Lala, and yes Marj is working that tux! Glad to see *most* stepped up their game. ATL was looking a mess!

12. tasha says:

I am loving Selita’s dress & Chrissy jumper. Does anyone know if Chrissy jumper is the Rachel Roy or YSL jumper

13. Julissa looks great! I wish I could see her shoes. Gabby Union, Keri and Chrissy look good too. Michael Ealy is looking yummy. LaLa’s dress is nice, but I’m not sure about those shoes. Everyone else looks a hot ass mess. What was Taraji thinking? I cannot go for that ‘fit!

14. Mr.Fashion. says:

Steve and Marjorie Harvey – gives me Ol’school Catdaddy & Foxy Brown -2012

Kevin Hart – Try a pop of color sometime , ps: nobody care your belt is YLS.

Lala Anthony – Your stylist must be angry at you because this is the 3rd time this week. Lala are you going to a Mexican Fiesta? & Why the shoes?

Regina Hall – hate the fabic of this dress. The dress need some steam.

Olivia – Love the hair and make up (Always). The choice of clothes is another topic.

Julissa Bermudez and Adrienne Bailon (SEXY) for some reasonj Adrienne is speaking to me in that dress & I’m paying attention to every word. I Love the hair!

Jennifer Williams – u give me great hair and make – up but I’m tried of the all black you give me. Change it up, it’s Spring.

John Legend and Chrissy Teigen -Cute couple. Ps: I want the Chrissy Diet.

Selita Ebanks and Terrence J – C+ = Nothing special.

Gabby body is amazing. Hair is great and face is Fresh. I want more fashion from her. Just a little more of an high fashion look.

Keri HIlson is cute and chic in black, I hate the stiff hair and caked makeup. I want Spring/Summer Fresh face. Relax on the pose.

Taraji P. Henson – The hair is a no. Makeup is also a no-no. She look very sleepy. T.P your going to a movie premiere not on a spring lunch date. I think matching colors all over is a big no. Nothing special about this look. I would have perfered her to go Hollywood then to go downtown girl.

15. FashionOne says:

Keri Hilson looks Amazing..Hot!

16. Shatonia says:

OLIVIA COULDA STAYED WHERE EVER SHE’S BEEN.MESS! LALA NEEDS A NEW STYLIST! MESS! KEI LOOKED GREAT! JENNIFER LOOKED GREAT(AS USUAL) MRS.HARVEY DEF LOOKED GREAT! (GO U!) REGINA COULD HAVE WORN SOMETHING BETTER

17. Dobe says:

Yikes! LaLa’s shoes are white-white! I like Mrs. Harvey’s suit, just not the top. Almost everyone else looks great, but Regina’s dress does nothing for her.

18. Nakia P says:

Ms. Keri baby :)…Didnt even knwo that was her at first. Taraji is too fab for this get up. Would have loved Lala with a nude shoe but that white shoe uh no, even if they are Louboutin, doesn’t go. YSL is one of my favorite designer brands, I want to fight them over that hideous belt Kevin Hart has on.

19. Sharon says:

Olivia, Regina (love her) and (sorry love her too) Taraji please try again. I am giving you girls a do over.

20. Pauline says:

olivia looked like she was going out to lunch…her friend chrissy needs to help her out with her fashion

nuthintowear.blogspot.com

21. shelly says:

So….why is Gabrielle the only one that looks like she got the memo that this was a MOVIE PREMIER with a carpet and photographers.

Everyone else is a miss, whether it’s hair, outfit, accessories, shoes, or horrible Prince jacket sleeves (yes Mrs. Harvey, I am talking about you, lol).

Adrienne is a close second though.

I think I liked ‘pieces’ of most of the outfits as opposed to the whole look.

Loved Taraji’s pants, and liked LaLa’s dress (sans the shoes) & LOVED Julissa’s dress (wonder what shoes she wore with it)…

But Best ‘Entire Look’ goes to Keri Hilson and Gabby – hands down.

23. andie says:

Keri and Gabby look amazing!!!
    Julissa, Adrienne, and Mrs. Harvey look nice as well.
    LaLa’s dress is cute, those shoes ugh. Jennifer and Taraji can do better

24. Sharian says:

Somebody, anybody get Olivia a stylist quick because she’s too pretty for this hot funky moving mess she has on!!! Your at a premiere not your girlfriend baby shower!!!

25. Aha says:

Is that ash I see on Olivia’s feet??

26. Tia says:

If Lala has a stylist then that person HATES her!

27. Amani says:

Everyone looks so much more chic at this premiere versus the other one. Kudos to Mrs. Harvey for stepping her game up too this time.

28. Camillia says:

Love La’s dress, but the shoes don’t go with it, Gabi, same dress different color as always. Liking Taraji’s pants too!

29. Char says:

Gabrielle’s looks are all starting to look the same, she wears the exact same neckline every single time!

Olivia’s hem should have been shortened…the length throws the entire look off.

Regina Hall looks fabulous at all the premieres. Different each time and I believe that is her real hair! I’d love to see more from her.

Everybody else looks great!

30. Melrause says:

I like Taraji’s outfit..they all look good..I think Marjori is seeking for attention, how old is she?..

31. Empress says:

Olivia looks a damn mess.
    Gabrielle Union looks nice as always.
    I like LaLa dress…death to white shoes!
    Adrienne’s dress is nice.
    Love Taraji’s pants.
    Jenn Wiliams dress is nice, love the boots.
    Keri Hilson twit pic that pic of her on Twitter…her mentions must have been in shambles. Lmao

32. Can we please talk about what the F*** is going on with Olivia’s look! It’s awful!! Really theres no mirrors in her home.. I don’t get it..

And not feeling Taraji P. Henson look. The blouse is kiling it for me and the shoes.. I like pink.. But its too matchy matchy with the pink in the trousers..

Everyone else looks rather on point thou. A few accessories outta place thou LA LA, Should ditch them white heels and gone with a nude or a bright coloured pump. Maybe Blue or something

33. taffie says:

Olivia girl no!!! Terence and Selita such a cute couple. 2 beautiful people. Me likey.

34. LawyerChic says:

As a former COGIC kid, whenever I see Steve Harvey and his wife I get flash backs to the Mothers and First Ladies of the Church!

35. Monica says:

Keri and Gabi U…!!!

Jennifer, Jennifer, Jennifer…. smh at that ensemble.
    I actually thought olivia looked nice as well.

36. EPS says:

Lala and Olivia need to switch shoes!

37. theMANEtopic.com says:

Why is Steve Harvey’s wife always so damn tacky smh

38. B. says:

I like Chrissy Teigan and Keri Hilson best (no shade, but I’m highly surprised by how great Keri looks. When she gets it right, she’s amazing.) I actually really like what Kevin Hart is wearing. I love the upmarket-casual look on men. He looks sleek and stylish (not to mention the man rarely looks good in a suit because jackets emphasise how short he is), but Michael Ealy definitely gets my best dressed male choice.

39. Ninjo says:

I really like Selita + Terrence J. Fabulous couple.

I’m just going to pretend I didn’t see those white pumps.

Mr and Mrs Harvey have been shutting it down where ever they go.

40. binks says:

Wow i hope keri keeps this look. Some hits and some misses though

41. Nunyabizniz says:

oh how I;ve missed commenting on here.
    My girl Lala really just disappointed me today… the shoes? the hair? I am so confused… but still love her though.
    Selita and Terrence J have such an awkward body language, they’ve been dating for a while, the awkward phase should be over by now. Just sayin’. Take a cue from Mr and Mrs Legend.
    Chrissy Teigan is giving me life right about now. Love that jumpsuit, dragging on the floor and all.. HOT.
    Keri almost got it, that ensemble is awesome. I love a women in a power suit (except Hilary Clinton). that make up is a little too plain though, I need some color on that face! and I would have picked a different necklace as well.
    Gabby Union… snoozefest.
    Jennifer Williams needs to stop, I mean just stop.. SMH
    Taraji is one more reason why I can not get on board with the floral trend. I am yet to see someone pulling the floral off, other than with a little summery dress… anything else is just horrendous.
    That’s all.

42. lanenabuena says:

Lala looks stunning, hair and makeup look so beautiful she is always on point in that department but for some reason this pix just appears to be her best! Gabriel Union she always looks so perfect lol!

43. makeeasweet says:

i like gabby style,she keep it simple and let her beauty shine.most beautiful women dont really need to do much to look good.selita like to take risk sometimes,but she look her best when her outfit is simple.

44. Nicole says:

I’m sorry but Marjorie ALWAYS seem to overdue it for me…I mean it look like the woman is pulling a superman trick with the string coming out of her wrist! STOP!….Other than that LaLa killed it!!!!…Jennifer, love your shoes, Taraji you better werk!!!…Everyone else looked lovely.

45. p says:

gabrielle looks sexy, fit, and fabulous. that dress is gorge! lala never gets it right. she has no sense of style. keri’s look is great. what the hell does taraji have on? she’s another one with no sense of style.

46. Maryse says:

Lala needs a little cleavage BECAUSE she is so top heavy

47. Vanessa says: