April 5th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Kanye West, Men's style
By Faith

There is definitely quite a bit of drama stirring around Kanye West and Kim Kardashian and it seems they don’t mind fueling the fire. They both grabbed a bite to eat at Serafina in New York City today. You know Kanye loves some Givenchy and he rocked the brand’s Fall 2011 $2,189 Navy Wool Bomber Jacket with a Guns N’ Roses screenprint tee:

He finished the look with Air Yeezy 2 Sneakers.
His jacket is sold-out everywhere! It is crafted from navy wool, but boasts black leather contrast sleeves resembling a varsity jacket.

Check out a similar style on the runway below.

Though his tee is a bit of a mystery and most likely vintage, you can snag it for less with this $16 Guns N’ Roses ‘Skull Guns Top Hat’ T-Shirt.

Regardless of the drama, Yeezy sure does know how to put together a cool look.

What do you think?

10 Responses to “Men’s Fashion Flash: Kanye West’s Serafina Givenchy Fall 2011 Navy Wool Bomber Jacket and Guns N’ Roses Tee”

1. Madpet says:

He looks cute. But I need for him to crack a smile.

2. I like the look over all, but I hate the scrunched up tight jeans look. I thought he’d be over it by now.

3. Tasha says:

Loving this outfit! I see those Air Yeezy 2′s

4. clicky_heels says:

Kanye is so rotten imo. His personality just makes me dislike him.

I *cannot* wait to see how this relationship with the kardashians plays out

I guess Kims now ok with being a beard. I guess if the moneys good..

He needs to pull his pants up. That is all.

6. Kitty B. says:

I’m sorry, i know this is a site about Fashion, but i cant even look at him the same after the whole Kim K mess!!! thats supposed to be me walking out of Serafina with him **tears*

but the jacket is dope, cant deny his style…

7. Sharian says:

Well, I see that Kim is relevant again!!! That chick will do anything to keep those flashing lights flashing. Kanye looks good and the thing about him is hate him or love him he’s always the talk of the day and his name stay in somebody mouth.

8. LivvyV says:

Oh Kanye, I see you fall into the she devil laps. I do know what to think, personally I can’t stand her, she is famous for being famous and having a sex tape. We have glorified her for her ability to put on decent and most of the time sexy up outfits. I rarely her about her doing any charity work or any act of activism. I see that Kanye goes for the curvy but somewhat shallow type. Well my life for Kanye has just about gone, but I’ll still listen to his music. He is the only one in that relationship that has talent at least in one area.

9. andie says:

I want some yeezy’s! And they make a perfect match!

10. blkathena says:

yeah can we lessen *ahem eliminate* the posts on kanye & kim k? sick of them. dont want to enable their madness