April 5th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Christian Louboutin, Hot or Hmm

What do you do when you’re ‘very rich‘?
Wear only the biggest brands with the highest price tags to boot!

Reality starlet and burgeoning Hollywood actress Nene Leakes was spied leaving Bravo’s Upfront in a $1,150 Herve Leger Off Shoulder Knit Dress and $3,995 Christian Louboutin Isolde Pumps:

Her off shoulder dress pops in lipstick red:

Her now sold out heels are from Christian Louboutin’s 20th anniversary capsule collection, and boast a 6.5″ inch heel, perfect for walking from a seat straight to a car:

I must say I kinda roll my eyes when someone wears a solid colored Herve Leger dress. We suffered from Leger overload in 2008, yet women still rock ‘em in the same predictable combinations ( with Louboutins). It’s just unimaginative. But, it works. And I think Nene looks gorgeous.
What do you think?

Bam! I must say those shoes are sick, Nene.

*See more pix from the event here:

49 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Nene Leakes’s Bravo Upfront 2012 Herve Leger Off Shoulder Knit Dress and Christian Louboutin 20th Anniversary Isolde Pumps”

1. LA says:

She often does too much! She could’ve done less in a nude pump

2. rebecca says:

she looks great!

3. Janay says:

She looks good, How is it too much? A dress and heels.

4. Empress says:

Very rich and her nasty looking feet..Cracks on her heel?..Smh

5. The Antifash says:

I actually like her look… shocker.

I think CL is the one doing the most with his more recent shoes, but he knows his customer…

6. mi manning says:

luv, luv, luv those heels! I’m about 5’8”, and I hate to wear heels that are too high, b/c I’ll be like 6’2″, and men often seem intimidated by tall women, unless they are size 0-2, paper-eating, coke-sniffin’, supermodels! But Nene doesn’t care, and she looks fab-five freddy…FABULOUS!

7. bougiehippie says:

It basic Nene not bad but not amazing if shes dont in a off the shoulder moo moo she’s in a contact dress and Louboutins. Her uniform.

8. NeNe looks good, but I’m so OVER this look. She really needs to find a new style.

9. shelly says:

I was expecting her to look overdone, but looking at the pics of her from straight on, she actually looks really nice! And she looks comfortable in her skin.

10. Nicole says:

I wish someone would bond that hands that continue to make that band dress. I’m over it but NeNe looks great.

11. Jlynn719 says:

She looks great but I agree with you Claire… completely unimaginative! Time to retire the Herve Leger and find a new brand to run into the ground

12. Kimiko says:

those shoes look like expensive hooker/ stripper heels..

I must say….money looks good on NeNe… She’s looks great!

14. kay! says:

Cynthia looks alike a damn mess smh.

15. She looks great. LOVE LOVE LOVE those heels!

16. Aha says:

@Kimiko stripper heels for a former stripper…

17. Marta says:

NeNe looks fabulous!

Wow…Those cracked heels…Baby needs a pedicure *stat*

19. andie says:

She looks great! The dress is predictable and the shoes are HOT! Phadera (sp) should take off that necklace! Cynthia smh.. Kandi looks cute tho.

20. shelly says:

And anyone else feel sorry for Kandi’s feet/toes. She knows she should have gotten a bigger shoe size, lol.

21. Crystal says:

I have those shoes saved somewhere in a wishlist. And his $6,395 crytal embellished daffodil’s. I’m just waiting to see who will come out with a 10k shoe. It’s getting a tad ridiculous. Anywho, Nene looks great. That dress looks good on her. She’s a very confident woman if nothing else.

22. Savage says:

Wait..Is Cynthia wearing those open toed shoes w black catholic school tights?!?!?!!??!!?! hahahahaah And NeNe in a HL paired with CL shoes…I can’t believe it. Who didn’t see that coming..

23. couturesista says:

I truly believe this her signature look, and it works! Donna Karan has the off the shoulder wrap and Nene has the off the soulder fitted dress *shoulder shrug*

24. FashionOne says:

Nene looks so cute..her shoes are Hot!

25. aries says:

Nene looks nice, but there are other designers. She & Phaedra wear only those bondage dresses, but they look nice on Nene, Phaedra dresses always look too tight. the only thing about her look, it says, i am gonna wear a Herve Ledger dress, CL heels and i know it is a Birkin handbag somewhere waiting. it is like she want everyone to know she is wearing expensive clothes. there are other expensive clothes besides Herve Ledger & CL. it just look a certain way to me, i don’t know.

26. ladyluo says:

Hate to say this but everyone else looks so basic compared to Nene. Just WOW!

27. Shawn says:

Hunnnny Leneathia Leekes is WERQNNNNNNNNN it lol

Check out nene’s curves bam bam bam!! She is banging Foreal forget the haters!!!

29. Erica B. says:

Sometimes boring is better. Nene is a big chick! She can’t be taking too many fashion risk without looking like an overdone drag queen. She she do what works for her — get risque with her shoe game.

30. Melrause says:

I can’t stand Hervé Leger bondage dresses anymore…

31. binks says:

She looks good, for some reason I think the Herve Leger dresses work on figures like hers, I don’t see to many H. Leger dresses I like on slender figures except a few. But overall she looks hot though I wish she switch up the hair. But is one of the “rules” of fashion is if you find something that works for you than stick with it? (or did I get that wrong…lol)

32. Monica says:

NeNe’s shoes are defnitely some attention grabbers! i like em.

33. sylvie says:

nene looks great!!!… but my girl cyn..ughh we get it – you’re not into labels- but she couldve looked MUCH better… Kandi looks great but those eyebrows. ughh

34. Chox says:

I agree that Nene looks fabulous. However, can we talk about Cynthia’s feet???!!! I know this look was alive and kicking int 70′s but the tights and strappy sandals is one trend that should have remained in the past.

35. Frieda K says:

Love Nene and she def improved on style but those dried out soles and skin on her feet cannot be hidden behind some oil. They need a proper scrub and pedi with some paraffin wax. She’s disrespecting the Loubous lol!
    Kandi, Phaedra, Cynthia: sack the stylist already!

36. Vick says:

NeNe is known for wearing Herve Leger and Loubous…shoes are hottt!!!

37. lanenabuena says:

HOT HOT HOT NENE!! LOVE IT!!

whats with the hate for herve leger dresses??of course you see them every where,they look fantastic on curvy women.if i had the money i would own all the herve leger dresses.just because i see them alot,it doesnt make the dress any less beautiful.i was wearing my herve dress and my friend was telling me it was out of style,but yet i got more compliments on my dress then her 2012 trendy spring dress.i wear what i like and not what consider in or out of style.

39. Nicole says:

Yes ma’am….all I ever see NeNe in are RB’s so that’s no shocker to me….even thoough it’s verrrry predictable, she looks great!

40. p says:

can’t stand nene, but i’ve got to give it to her, she looks fantastic here. it’s unimaginative look, but it’s also an instantly sexy look that works.

41. Maryse says:

Those are NOT cracked heels, stop hating.It’s just the shimmer of her foot gloss ™. Anyway, what I noticed is her tiny head in comparison to her body. NeNe either needs to lose weight or stop wearing those freaky dresses. And why is Kandi wearing such an ill-fitting dress? No one knows the size of your dress (as soon as you cut the label out).

42. ShrenAKO says:

Looks like NeNe has two sets of breast! ….but she looks great. lol

43. candylicker says:

Nene looks good but I am so over this dress, Cynthia looks crazy as hell – as usual, her style is terrible!

44. Chels says:

Nene looks great! Not sure whats going on with Cynthia’s outfit but her hair always looks on point!

45. Nique says:

Nene looks good as hell.

46. Monica Monroe says:

nene ankles <

47. i actually like this, and sometimes it’s not about it being trendy, its still a well made bodycon! It’s unforgiving, but she looks good in this dress, and either way, the shoes are killer.

48. Indigo says:

For Cynthia to be a super model, she always looks WACK!!