April 4th, 2012
Rihanna, Snapshot
Snapshot: Rihanna by Tom Munro for ELLE US May 2012
By Faith

Rihanna by Tom Munro for ELLE May 2012.

Source: ELLE

Posted In
18 comments

18 Responses to “Snapshot: Rihanna by Tom Munro for ELLE US May 2012”

1. mesa says:

She is serving all kinds of face on that cover!! Lol! It looks a Lil forced tho. But nonetheless she looks Great!! Here the blonde doesn’t Look so washed out! And *sigh* I wish she dressed like this on the regular.

2. KBS says:

Thumbs up. Great styling.

3. accent says:

I love her!

4. andie says:

Rihanna at her best!!! I loves it!

5. FashionBoys says:

She looks good !!

6. They’re going to wear her out in the front seat of a car with a male driver aren’t they? First her video, now this. The first picture is the only one worth mentioning. The rest are mediocre. The ass shot was cheap.

7. Grace says:

The first pic is all types of AMAZING

8. solo says:

Rihanna is sizzling. She looks good!

9. lanenabuena says:

Stunning! But why did they have to make her eyes blue on the cover…. I hate how they try to make every race that isn’t white appear to be lighter on magz! Her hair is already blonde did you really have to make her eyes blue as well…. RiRi has stunning green eyes already leave it at that! She looks amazing though as always.

10. Cynthia says:

Eh… I think the finished product could have looked a lot better. Something about it just doesn’t seem to live up to the superstar that she is. It looks a bit tacky… TBH…

11. Twerk says:

Yasssssss!! Fabulous!

12. B. says:

LOVE it! All of it.

13. ColourCanada says:

I’m not sure if I like it. The lipstick on the cover shot makes her look like a hot zombie

14. LaNisha says:

she’s classicallly beautiful. i think she’s more gorgeous this way than in that mess she puts on think that its hot (see-thru top no bra) gross

15. I love ELLE, but someone one else should’ve been chosen for the May cover. I’m mad this is gonna be in my mailbox. SMH I’ve gotten tired of her and ELLE needs to stop bring up CB in interviews. It’s played. The cover is a mess and the shoot is underwhelming. Her cover & feature from July 2010 was wayyyyyyyy better than this.

16. p says:

i love the white dress in the first photo. why are her eyes blue on the cover? it’s kind of off putting.

17. Look at that outfit on the cover is tha Versace or balmain? Either way it’s BAAD!!!!