April 3rd, 2012
Amber Rose, Celebrity Style, Nicki Minaj, Who Wore it Better

Nicki Minaj stopped by 106 & Park today to promote Roman Reloaded. For the occasion, the rapper slipped on a full Roberto Cavalli outfit, accented by the same $1,306 Alexander McQueen Stiletto Boots Amber Rose wore in New York back in January:

While Amber went for a tomboy look in a camouflage jumpsuit and knit cap, Nicki sauced it up in her signature leggings, shorts, and a brightly colored jacket.
The super high boots have a 6.3″ stiletto heel, a lace-up front, and silver tone buckles.

Both ladies are doing their own thing, but I’ve gotta give this one to Nicki! Her close fit leggings allow the shoes to shine. What do you think?

See Nicki in motion here:

She can barely walk in those!

* You may remember, Cassie wore the thigh high version of these boots for an interview with Fuse TV:

I wonder who will wear them next?

24 Responses to “Who Wore it Better? Nicki Minaj vs. Amber Rose in Alexander McQueen Black Lace Up Stiletto Boots”

1. EntertainmentsFuture says:

Those Boots are BAD.. But for some reason they look like they’re painful..

2. Idivinia says:

They both look nice but Nicki look better in em. Amber could of won if she did a little more to her oufit. To be honest though the thigh high version is what I call a shoegasm. OMG

3. Tessa B says:

I dont care to much for those…I’m trying to like them….:-( However, CASSIE’s thigh high version is HOT!!

4. Lola A. says:

Cassie and Rhiana have mastered the art of taking fashion from the catwalk to the sidewalk

5. taffie says:

I will go with Nicki on this one. The high thigh version looks nice on cassie 2.

6. mesa says:

Nicki and Amber don’t do it for me. Now I’m a sucker for thigh high boots! But yes cassie is giving me life! @Lola I agree minus rihanna she has falling off a lot tho!

7. CeeWinners says:

Nicki and Cassie needs to go away. She so dry she make the desert look like Niagra!

8. Orantus says:

Why do all these men have light skin women who ain’t all that? Same light skins in every film, same on their arms. You would think dark skinned black women don’t exist. Wow slavery really messed us up.. .It’s like looking like the slave master is better because they are better because our own people allowed them to chain us up. Oooh make my nose look straighter and my hair looks longer cos that’s the only way I can be beautiful. Master hates me so if I look like him my life will be so much better and easier. As a race we really do ourselves a diservice

9. Shatonia says:

DON’T WATCH 106 BUT I CAUGHT THIS PERFORMANCE.NOW I SEE WHY SHE WAS SHOELESS ON STAGE.LOL.DEM THANGS WOULD HAVE RIPPED HA FEET!(THEY WOULDA BEEN ACHING)

10. Nikki says:

I only like the boots on Cassie. Nicki Minaj’s ensembles are too ridiculous to be discussed in the context of fashion, and Amber Rose, is…well…bleh.

11. Ej says:

Y’all peep how they pulled out the couch for her? I don’t watch 106 but I haven’t seen the couch in a while. Nicki still can’t walk in heels.

12. Eb says:

I love the boots but I voted “Neither” because I don’t think either of them really did the boots justice. A more polished look would suit them more.

13. mary says:

ok @ORANTUS annnnyway LOL. i dont like them onnicki or amber- cassies verision is the best

14. KC says:

First, it is ridiculous to discuss Nicki and fashion at the same time. For the sake of all things fashionable, I think Amber looks 90′s retro cute. I like it!

15. Jen says:

@Orantus this aint about their skin color, its about the boots. So like I tell my dog… SIT..DOWN..and STAY!

16. Diva says:

Cassie works them the best…. then its a tie for me with Amber & Nicki… these are 3 of my FAVORITE fashionista — how dare you make me compare !?!?!?!? If you added Solange to the mix I would just die !!! I love her to death as well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. msbibi718 says:

I actually don’t like the way either of them wore these boots. The boots are hot tho!

18. Vanessa says:

I like Nicki’s look better.

19. yusufswifee says:

ciara….:-)

20. andie says:

Cassie takes the cake! It’s almost a tie for Nicki and Amber.

21. Lucky says:

Ummm….the both look a hot mess….I choose Cassie!!

22. Lucky says:

They*

23. candylicker says:

They make the boots look bad!

24. pefizy says:

I don’t kw hw dis sound bt evrytin abt nicky drive me crazyyy…I so luv her outfit n swag