April 2nd, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping, Steal
Steal: LaLa Anthony’s New York City Kmart Attention Tunnel Belt Dress
By Faith

On the way to a radio interview, LaLa Anthony threw on her favorite Christian Louboutin Summerissima Sandals and a $17.50 Kmart Attention Tunnel Belt Dress:

Her dress features an eyecatching geometric pattern, flutter sleeves and a tunnel belt.

I don’t know about you, but I’m going to buy this dress in both colors! It’s a perfect piece for Spring and though I wish LaLa would have opted for a different pair of sandals, she still looks gorgeous.

You can get her dress at www.kmart.com.

Would you wear it?

40 Responses to “Steal: LaLa Anthony’s New York City Kmart Attention Tunnel Belt Dress”

1. Lexi says:

im sorry but those shoes dont go with everything….

2. Amani says:

I’m glad someone said it first. Enough already with those shoes.

3. fashion roadkill says:

I love the dress it looks really nice.
    Don’t be mad at lala, she just loves color block shoes….lol

4. Minnie says:

I’m am excited that she’s wearing such a inexpensive chic dress! I don’t even care she’s wearing the same hairstyle and shoes as in a previous post. I love LaLa and this print.

5. Amani says:

I don’t mind the shoes, but like Lexi said, they don’t go with everything. Even in a world where things are matchy matchy, these shoes just don’t make sense here or with the other dress either. Just my opinion.

6. shelly says:

The dress is actually really cute. And I was about to give Lala and emphatic yes…until I scrolled down and saw the shoes. Like, what the heck? Those shoes DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT go with everything. I guess I would understand if there were some red in the dress, or at least of the the red in the shoe complimented the other colors, but it totally doesn’t.

Thad dress, even at nearly $18, do not deserve those shoes. She could have, and SHOULD have, done a lot better.

7. shelly says:

*The dress deserved better^^^

8. Diva says:

those shoes are the BUSINESS !

9. BlkRose says:

La La is top heavy, so she needs to be very careful what she wears. I’m not feeling it. Sorry!

10. endESQ says:

LaLa needs to put those shoes away until her stylist tells her otherwise.

11. My Response says:

lol @ the dress deserves better

12. Love each item individually!

13. lola says:

Lala is not a fashionista. Stop trying to make her happen. Bye!

14. binks says:

Lexi agreed, she seems to love those shoes but they seem kind of limited in the styling, but I do like her hair, makeup and dress

15. Cocoa says:

While I’m thrilled to see la wearing some shoes that aren’t roundtoe platform pumps that make her legs look like sticks (I could NOT have been the only one frustrated with her dull shoe choice bc she used to go months w/o letting her toes breathe) id have to agree that these weren’t the best shoes for this dress. As far as the dress I really think y’all are blinded by the low price lol bc you couldn’t pay me to wear it.

16. Jaz says:

I like the dress. However, I do not like the dress and shoes together. I think a wedge would have been better

Faith, I like the dress too, but the other color(the blue combo) is even cooler. :o)

18. Carol says:

Your blog is great!!! I have one also and I post news from Los Angeles and windows from shops on Rodeo Dr. http://www.thegavlaks.com take a look!

19. I swear if LaLa wears that shoe ONE MORE TIME….she keeps putting them on but they never go well with her look. -___-

p.s. when did kmart get cute stuff?

20. Grace says:

@BlkRose, I agree. Lala is by no means proportionate and should dress accordingly. Love the shoes and the dress, just not together…

21. Trisha Renee says:

I love those and I love that dress. I just dont love them together. Love lala too. She represents for the medium girls (such as my self)

22. aff says:

“Lala is not a fashionista. Stop trying to make her happen. Bye!”

^^ #BOOM!

23. MsA says:

The blue version is even cuter! Excuse me, Kmart…

24. I just like the fact she wore a Kmart dress…shows she’s down to earth in my book.

25. Enough already. Them shoes DO NOT go with EVERYTHING!! However the dress is nice teamed with a different pair of shoes.. Surely the stylist should have assured her!!

26. aj_wright says:

dang.. she really could have switched the shoe

27. aj_wright says:

@blkrose ur right however here she doesn’t look so bad. I think things cud be worse

28. I like the dress. I’m thrilled to see she shops at K-Mart makes her seem a little more realistic because I do side-eye some of the trendy pieces she purchases a lot of the times.

29. krystel says:

Love it

30. Sarees says:

Like the costume very much… and the healed shoes adds beauty to this costume.

31. mary says:

OOOH ok i knew something was wrong here, this dress is ugly and the shoes dont even appraoch it. i love these shoes but alas, the dress is a trajedy

32. Apple says:

The dress looks cute in blue. I can’t front, I won’t be running to Kmart just because La is wearing it. The shoes with the dress <<<<<<

33. Michelle R says:

why cant she wear the shoes she wants! let her live! im not even a fan of her…but why cant celebs wear their favorite item as many times as they want? we do? sheesh…tough crowd! its a neutral shoe with a pop of color…i dont see how they DONT go to be honest…

34. JaneBMore says:

Those Kmart people won’t know what hit them.

35. yusufswifee says:

yawn….lala…yawn…awake me when there is a new post.

36. This is really good dress and she is really looking nice in this dress.

37. MsTicaD says:

Go KMart! This dress looks cute on her, but not with the shoes. I love the other color more!

38. Nia says:

I started a blog for African American teens called thefabgirls dot com (because being female and black is fab!) I definitely posted about this, because it’s important for our girls to see stars in fashion they have access to.