March 31st, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Jessica wrote, “Love at first sight!”

“… I want this playsuit, it’s literally motivation to lose some spring/summer weight!”

I should have known that the playsuit in question was from Stella McCartney’s Fall 2011 collection…!

Toya Wright wore a dress with similar details for a Rob Ector shoot we wrote about in January.

For some reason I didn’t think Stella would make anything so saucy, but ah yes, she would and she did.

Since the piece is from Fall 2011, it is no longer available. But you can see what Stella has on tap for Spring 2012 here.
*Lil Kim wore the same catsuit with Dior heels for a promotional shoot:

It’s a hot number!
*Thx to everyone who sent in tips!

23 Responses to “Found: Rosa Acosta’s Stella McCartney Sheer Polka Dot Print Mesh Side Panel Jumpsuit”

1. FabBarbieKeya says:

I usually wouldn’t look to Rosa Acosta for fashion tips lol, but I gotta give credit where it’s due. I love the jumpsuit and the shoes. Good Job!

2. Frieda K says:

It def looked like a stella suit but what threw me off was that Rosa was wearing it… I thought it was an imitation just cause it’s her… You know you thought that too!!!! ;-)

3. Claire says:

@Frieda Guilty as charged. Shame on me!

4. Nakia P says:

Claire its soo nice to have some posts on a Saturday… It’s cold in rainy in Philly, thinking it may be the same way in NYC.

5. Claire says:

@Nakia P You are correct ma’am. I have a million errands to run, but the weather is not motivating me at all. And I just got started on Pinterest, lawd…

6. TRUTH teller says:

NO UNDERWEAR???? YUCK

7. Lilmsknowitall says:

They definitely have to bootleg this fit because it is hot! Sorry stella…

8. i love every version the dress the catsuit etc !!!7 i believe i saw marlo hampton in it first last yr then i say toya and also estelle…every looks amaze….ROSA looks great!!

omg @ claire another site i must get the hang of smh i cant keep up…how on earth do u manage?

9. Wow, I didn’t think Stella would make such a piece either!

10. Stella!?! WHAT! I definitely wouldve guessed ASOS. :-/
    Video chicks and these “socialites” always make high end looks seem cheap.

11. Nakia P says:

Claire, love the site. I have requested membership! :)… Can’t wait to see you on there

12. deb says:

saddens me to see lil kim’s face. she was a beautiful woman. now she looks like a feline.

13. elyce216 says:

Where can I buy one similar to this? I cant afford Stella McC.!

14. FashionBoys says:

I think the only reason the suit seems “saucy” is because it is on a curvy and or voluptuous woman.

15. ANGELA says:

I love that suit! if I could I would wear it too :)

16. Miss Moore says:

Love this piece. I liked all of these similar styled dress & yes I was surprised that Stella made something so sexy! Love it

17. LOL! I thought the same thing that @FriedaK was thinking. I thought Rosa Acosta was one of those GUCCI, LOUIS, FENDI, PRADA type girls! Hahahhaha But, the playsuit is indeed cute.

18. i love it in the causal form, you don’t have to show everything to be sexy. I love the jumpsuit but I like it in the high fashion looks a little more.

19. rebecca says:

everytime i see rosa acosta, i think of how stupid she made herself look on the kardashian show, smh but the outfit is cute…. a lil too risque for me though lol

20. Kawande says:

When Lil Kim hits it she HITS it. Photoshop and all…

21. Melissa says:

I would say Kim and Rosa ruined the look of the jumpsuit. They don’t have the physical aesthetic to flaunt it (i.e an elegant/svelte physique). They should just stick to their tight mini dresses. The hypersexy look. Stella McCartney’s creations are just PHENOMENAL. They require an authentic lady!

Where can I buy this jumpsuit????

23. Sherine says: