March 31st, 2012
Celebrity Style, Ciara, Rihanna, Shopping
Celebrities Love….Rodarte’s Radarte T-Shirts and Sweatshirts

Of course celebs can’t kick it in any old t-shirt or sweatshirt! Even when they go for casual, they opt for top of the line, like Rodarte’s Radarte tees and sweats:

Ciara wore the brand’s $105 crewneck tee last March to take in a basketball game:
the brand’s $155 sweatshirt, along with a maxi skirt and her fave Comme des Garçons x Converse sneakers:

The simple tops come with black or white lettering in a play on Rodarte’s name:

$105 for a t-shirt, $155 for a sweatshirt…would you splurge?
Even if you would, they’re both sold out, but check back in to Opening Ceremony to see if they restock.

20120331-213033.jpg

14 Responses to “Celebrities Love….Rodarte’s Radarte T-Shirts and Sweatshirts”

1. Minnie says:

Heck no I wouldn’t pay over a $100 for a t-shirt or sweatshirt! I’m sorry, it’s simple and cute but I can make this myself at home.

2. Definitely not worth the splurge.

3. Tessa B says:

seriously….there is a t-shirt printing shop down the street from me….I have a solid tee that would look the exact same…don’t get me wrong, I have splurged on some fashion pieces, but this is def not worth it…sorry…

4. lola says:

The name of this blog should be changed to Rihanna Bomb blog smh

5. binks says:

No, a 100+ for these items is a waste of money. You can make this at the mall for less than $20

6. depending on how dope a tee was maybe but the above articles of clthing naaaaah i’m straight!!!! i would love to see celebs rock out in “no names” that is when you have it!!!!

7. Siyam says:

I just might. I mean when I look at how much money I could make if I was balling, some things are just worth a purchase.

8. rania says:

where’s the skirt from

9. Tee says:

HELLZ NO! They paid $.05 for that t shirt and charging dumb arse celebrities $155 LOL

I can’t knock Radarte’s hustle! “A fool and their money”

10. Lainea says:

No to the shirt. Ciara is so pretty in that pic.

11. solo says:

I Love seeing what Rihanna is wearing her looks are not predictable that’s why I look forward to what she’ll wear next.

12. Mizz says:

NO ma’am. Not worth it. This was probably given to her by the designer anyways.

13. Javiera says:

DUMBASS ! nicki never dissed kim ! ; kim so envy’s her PERIOD ! i mean if i was old my music wasn’t being paeyld on the radio either i’ll go crazy diss the hottest female rapper thats out right now ! plus if nicki minaj really dissed lil kim why nobody NEVER said anything about it ! we hear lil kim dissing nicki ! also why lil kim respond ??? if you so high power let your records talk the awards talk ! its the same with beyonce keri hilson

14. RADARTE RULES says:

I LOVE RADARTE!!!! Who cares how much it costs, its worth it!