March 30th, 2012
Angela Simmons, Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm

Angela Simmons kept it casual to get her nails done in Beverly Hills, accenting an all black look with a cute pooch, a $2,480 Louis Vuitton Vernis Alma Pomme D’Amour bag, and $680 Maison Martin Margiela Metallic Mirror sneakers:

Her metallic faux-leather high-top sneakers have a padded velcro strap at the ankle and a lace-up closure at the front.

They’re a little cooky, but also a little fly. I’m not much of a sneaker head, but I think I would rock these!
What do you think?

If you like her shoes, get them here.

SN: Her dog is so cute!
*Rita Ora is a fan of the sneakers as well:

Who wore ‘em better?

34 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Angela Simmons’s Beverly Hills Nail Salon Maison Martin Margiela Metallic Mirror Sneakers”

1. MissRich.com says:

Cool kicks, just can’t get over her smiling at the bum in the wheel chair like that.

2. yaddy says:

I like them. Kinda like a dressy sneaker. How she smile while Walkn pass the man w his cup out lol

3. Nana says:

Anyone else wondering why she’s not wearing Pastries?

4. Rae says:

A lot of bums I’ve met are hilarious ppl w/ unfortunate circumstances. Maybe he said something funby

5. Kitana says:

The bum most likely gave her a nice compliment like they tend to do, I’m glad she’s not frowning at him that would’ve been much worse. The shoes and bag? NO! Though I do see why she opted to wear them together…

6. Shatonia says:

I HAD MY EYE ON THESE SNEAKERS SINCE LAST MONTH.I KNEW THEY WERE HOT BEFORE SHE WORE THEM.

7. Starr says:

@ Nana

Celebs never wear there own line of merchandise.

8. Sonya says:

That’s a bit mean calling the homeless man a “bum”!! The sneakers are nice! Much better looking than the photo.

9. Mixx says:

As she walks past the homeless man in her $1300 bag and $700 shoes that she may wear twice…this is America. I’m not blaming Ang, im just sayin…

10. That bag looks like it could be an Alma GM

11. T1K says:

Don’t (she and her sister) owe the IRS?. Anyways.. The sneakers are ok.. Maybe is the way she wore it that make them look simple.

12. Kitty B. says:

I saw these sneakers in Bloomies last week, I just feel in love again!

@starr not true at ALLLLL

Angela never wears Pastries, ever!

There are tons of celebs who wear their line on a constant basis

Nicole Richie is always wearing her line House of Harlow (my fave)
    Michael Jordan is always in a pair Jordans
    Kanye West always has a pair of Air Yeezy’s on
    Gwen Stephani loves her line as well!

I could go on and on…but I’ve never seen Angela or Vanessa wearing their line and if you wont support your own, then why am I supporting it

13. My Response says:

yeah she passed the homeless man but i really don’t think those rich folks walk around with cash.

14. mary says:

yes to the dog no to the sneakers. and she should have broke that bum off some change. next

15. Shaya says:

@Kitty B Angels DOES wear her line just because you don’t see her wearing them doesn’t she doesn’t but anyway those sneaks are nice! She makes them work

16. Shaya says:

*Angela

17. mnrodgers says:

she is NOT CUTE haha…the shoes look stupid….her outfit is trite…ugh, i wish she would go sit down

18. yaddy says:

I agree with you kitty b. I love Gwen and Nicole..kanye is always first with his things. Victoria beckam wears her things as well. I wonder if she gave the man any money.

19. Crystal says:

I don’t like the sneakers (wait, we do not say sneakers in the midwest). They look too Star Trekish for me. And add Victoria Beckham and The Olsen’s to the list of whom wear their own line.

20. ninjo says:

Girl those shoes do not look good with stingy. I mean she could’ve given that man a dollar!

21. Tia says:

LOL put a dollar in the man’s cup!

22. He is not too poor if he has a starbucks cup in hand…

23. Omgeezy!!! says:

Bag is definitely the GM!

24. The shoes look much better on her feet than in the picture and they look great with what she’s wearing. @ MissRich, don’t be such a cynic, the man could have said something to make her smile. SN: That dog looks homeless. I wonder if she still has Foofy.

25. Amber says:

How do you know she didn’t give him money? You see one picture. Calm down!

26. andie says:

I like the shoes, but they wouldn’t last long because of ugly creases so I wouldn’t purchase them.

27. Mocha says:

So holding a starbucks cup makes him suspect? goh lol The shoes are cute without the bag.. and celebs do wear their own line. I agree with Amber,We weren’t there to see if she gave him money or not so just take it for what it is! sheesh..

28. Nakia P says:

Cute even though I don’t really wear sneakers :). Claire that’s the large Alma, that one is like 2480. :)

29. TeshaMarie says:

Am I the only one mad that these shoes are $680 and are FAUX LEATHER!?!!! Reeeeeaaaalllllyyyy????

30. Sandra says:

People have to realized that a lot of celebrities borrow things to wear from designers. Sometimes, designers send them freebies. While you are out there working hard for your money and trying be one of them rich celebrities, they quite often get it for free. Ahhhhhhh the life of the rich of famous. Can’t hate her for that.

31. Erica B. says:

I don’t like them. They look like space boots.

32. binks says:

Took the words out of my mouth Erica B. they truly do look like space boots not feeling them either. Plus styling them is kind of limited IMO

33. Tee says:

She looks cute, and why does she have to give that begging man some money! Half of these fools begging are scamming or plotting to rob you as soon as you go and hand them a dollar! Hell NO! I would have done the same! Besides, I don’t give HOMELESS MEN money!

Do You Angela!