March 29th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Samantha (Tiny) writes, “I would like to know what kind of shoes Dawnie had on for the interview for the Breakfast Club.”

“… I’m thinking maybe Brian Atwood or Nicholas Kirkwood but I looked on their site and no luck.”
Dawn twirled on the Breakfast club in not Atwood or Kirkwood, but Versace Rope and Leather Platform Sandals:

The reason you can’t find them anywhere is because they’re from Versace’s Resort 2011 collection. You may remember both Nicki Minaj and Lil Kim were fans of shoes from this collection, rocking lace ups from the brand for music videos and club appearances:

Since we’re in Spring 2012, the shoes are no longer available, but you can check www.versace.com for their current styles.
Do you like Dawn’s look?

12 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Dawn Richard’s Breakfast Club Versace Resort 2011 Rope and Leather Platform Sandals”

1. mary says:

i dont like dawns outfit but im gettin into the heels. there ok. snaps snaps

2. Yeah, the outfit and the shoes have nothing to do with each other, but the shoes are hawt!

3. Cute. In love with the earrings though? Where did she get THOSE???

4. RashidaGurl says:

Hey Gabrielle, thank you so much!!!!…… I made them for her and they are available through her stylist Olori Swank’s online store. http://www.shopoloriswank.com

5. Tessa B says:

confused about the outfit choice with the shoes? love the shoes with the RashidaGirl earrings, and love the outfit…just not together..

6. Dannielle says:

I don’t like her outfit and those shoes are fug to me. I think a simpler shoe would have been better, but I really just do not like this outfit

7. Dom says:

Why am I just realizing what a gorgeous girl Dawn is? I love her hair!

8. Ej says:

The outfit and shoes is just a NO! Also, shorts? Really? NY was cold yesterday. I do love me some Dawn though!

9. ShrenAKO says:

A sweater w/ shorts! :-( …She’s making the shoes ugly with the outfit.

10. mi manning says:

there is NOTHING wrong w/ Dawn’s whole look! The sweater w/ the shorts and the shoes and earrings are FAB five Freddy….FABULOUS!!!!!! Gotta get those shoes!!!!! Go Dawn….bout time they pushin’ artists w/ REAL talent, and she puttin’ cocoa back on the map!

11. Diggs says:

I am ignoring everything else…I love her hair!

12. RashidaGurl wow you’re talented! will be purchasing! Thanks!