March 29th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping

As soon as Dawn Richard stepped onto 106 & Park yesterday, our inbox filled up with requests for her look!
Kolena wrote, “Can you assist in helping find the orange jumpsuit Dawn wore on 106 & Park yesterday?” and Tameka added, “Dawn Richard wore an orange jumpsuit on 106 & park yesterday that I absolutely love. Where can I find this?”

According to our sources, Dawn was outfitted in a custom piece by Chargrels Couture, along with a Sofiyana LA body chain and bracelet, and Christian Louboutin Python Platform Pumps. Since Dawn’s piece was custom made, it can’t be purchased, though you can see a few other Chargrels Couture pieces at www.chargrels.com/shop or inquire about getting your own jumpsuit made here.
If not, get a similar essence with these:

And if you’re more into Rocsi’s outfit…

She was styled in a $59 Lucca Couture striped cut out dress along with $675 Abel Munoz Elettra Sandals, and Tsquared jewelry.

Get her dress here and her heels here.

See Dawn talk about her solo career and more in this clip:

What do you think, will you buy Armor On?

16 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Dawn Richard’s 106 & Park Chargrels Couture Orange Jumpsuit and Rocsi’s Lucca Couture Striped Cut Out Dress”

1. Starasia says:

Ohhhhhh what about roccsi’s shoes?!! LOVE ‘EM!

2. mary says:

i call them charlie brown shoes cuz they look like the stripe on charlie browns shirt. LOVE them. meaaaanwhile is that a tatoo on dawn richards back?

3. My Response says:

I can’t believe Dawn’s tat is real :-O it’s huge

4. It's Me! says:

I love Dawn’s outfit! it’s gorgeous! werk!

5. like_really_ray says:

I *heart* Dawn…N.O. in the house y’all!

6. couturesista says:

Thanks Claire! Dawn looks amazing

7. mi manning says:

love that jumpsuit! go dawn!!! ’bout time she solo….this should be the last metamorphesis!

8. Kitty B. says:

Dawn looks great, but her back tattoo looks HIDEOUS!

9. Me says:

I love Rocsi’s dress, but the cut outs are exactly where my love (fat) would show, lol.

10. Vanessa says:

Rocsi shoes is badass and about Dawn jumpsuit, I love the color. Definitely spring appropriate but I felt like it should have either been a low bust line or an open back…idk maybe its the conservative dresser in me….

11. Empress says:

Solo career? So what happened to her and that ugly chick?…Smh..She might as well start f-in Diddy and get rewarded like Cassie.

Cutejumpsuit…Roxy dress is cute too!

12. Sandra says:

That back tatoo is indeed a no no. Not feeling the jumpsuit but I love the color.

13. Lauren says:

I love both outfits. Dawn’s jumpsuit looks great on her, but I would feel quite exposed if I was wearing it myself.

14. kadie says:

That’s why I hate big tattoos!! This would have been sexier without ‘em. love Rocsi tho always cute!

15. andie says:

I was in LOVE with the jumper but I knew it was going to be a custom piece sigh. Although I love love love tattoos this one is killing the back of the outfit. You can’t concentrate on the sexiness of the back you just see the huge tattoo ugh!

16. 35 says:

Dawn’s jumpsuit is cute, love the color and her new tattoo.