March 29th, 2012
Angela Simmons, Celebrity Style, Week in Chic
This Week in Chic: Adrienne and Chris Bosh, Rihanna, Thandie Newton and More!
By Faith

How is your week going guys and gals? It’s almost April and 2012 is officially flying by! This week there were a bunch of celeb sightings and their looks were all about a “pop”: whether it be a print, splash of color or skin-baring cutouts, stars kept their ensembles streamlined but added in a fun detail whether it was with a jacket or pair of shoes that uplifted it all. Of course, some kept it neutral, but clearly Spring looks are coming into play.

Check out some of this week’s hottest looks:

Coral and shades of pink were big this week and both the ladies and gents tried it out. Adrienne Bosh and Angela Simmons let the bright hue shine through in their shoes, while Thandie Newton, Lebron James and Christina Milian went for eye-popping tops and a blazer. Janet Jackson, Melky Jean (Wyclef’s little sister and a philanthropist in her own right) and Chris Bosh went for pops of print with Ms. Jackson in camo, Melky in a showstopping dot print and Chris in a red checkered blazer. When it came to cut-outs, Rihanna and Naomi Campbell captured the trend. Last but not least were the neutral looks of the week: Ashley Madekwe in Lacoste, Dwyane Wade in an all-black suit and Cymphonique Miller in a black leather jacket and black booties.

Who had your favorite looks this week?

24 Responses to “This Week in Chic: Adrienne and Chris Bosh, Rihanna, Thandie Newton and More!”

1. y says:

thandie is my kinda girl. Simple chic ALWAYS wins in my book.

Everyone looks great.

And Naomi, goodness! She looks ah-mazing.

2. bella says:

chris bosh has no swag or style. i can’t :|
    everyone else looks good.

3. Kitty B. says:

Thandie and Lebron are my faves….loved angela until her blue thong made an appearance, the jeans were waaay too tight, made me sad :(

Angela’s hair are usually on point but I don’t like it here! Its like her weave doesnt match her hair….

5. Shanita says:

Everybody looks great*

6. Mrs windy City says:

Loving Ashley Madekwe’s red lip and her simple dress….

Christina Milan that hair? Chileeeeeeeeee

7. Marsha D says:

Janet lookin’ like Catherine! I hope Christina Milian is not walking with security next to her…seriously? Lebron looks great but that velcro beard is giving me agita…..

8. Thandi has mastered simple-chic! She does that look best. I love Janet’s camo denim jacket. Not feeling Chris Bosh’s look at all, I didn’t know his wife was pregnant. C. Milli looks good and Naomi’s body is bangin’!

9. Gia says:

omg Rihanna took my breath away for the first time in 2 years.

bring back black hair woman!

10. Tamara C. says:

Okay I know that RiRi is shooting the Princess of China video with Coldplay but do they know the difference between Chinese and Japanes culture and traditional clothing? Just saying…

11. Faith says:

@Tamara C.

there has been some controversy over Rihanna’s looks in the vid as they are clearly geisha and samurai-inspired , but the song is titled “Princess of China”. guess we’ll need to wait and see until it debuts!

12. Lea says:

Rihanna is so stunning with black hair.OMG

13. Dom says:

Chris and Lebron actually look the best to me. I love their blazers! So prep! And I love what Ashley has going on with the primary colors.

All in all folks were looking good this week!

14. shelly says:

UGH….Rihanna just need to go back to the jet black. She looks beautifully daring and stunning at the same time, lol. I always felt like the jet black complemented her skin tone and her hazel-green eyes.

15. Love thandies style, I’m not sure who the woman in Blue is but she looks stunning as well.

16. NikkiBellaRay says:

Rihanna just brought me back to life, words can’t express how amazing she looks.

17. andie says:

D. Wade and King James take it for the men. Adrienne Bosh looks so cute prego, however, I wish she would’ve picked a different shoe. Rihanna is so stunning! Everybody else is a hmm for one reason or another *shrug

18. Diamond says:

Rihanna looks amaaazing, like she belongs on somebody’s runway. She needs to stick with black hair, it favors her.

19. Kay says:

Chris Bosh and his woman look awkward af lol.

20. Tessa B says:

awww..missing Rihanna’s black hair!!! so freaking pretty…Lebron’s blazer is reaaly nice too….

21. fashion roadkill says:

I love naomi’s dress………. want one like that, but half the price…lol

22. B. says:

Dwayne Wade is my favourite out of everyone this time.

23. Tiffany W says: