March 29th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Rihanna
By Faith

Rihanna sure loves herself some Stella McCartney doesn’t she? She was seen in a printed tuxedo dress from the brand’s Evening 2012 collection:

She completed her look with $440 Barton Perreira Kevin sunglasses.

Check out her look on the runway: it was paired with a turtleneck, but you know Rih loves to show skin.

This totally gives me 80′s, but I like the way it is styled. This is one of Stella McCartney’s signature silhouettes: the boxy jacket. I would definitely wear it, but what do you think?

If you’re up for the splurge, you can head over to www.stellamccartney.com. Let’s wait and see if this look is up for grabs soon.

Are you feeling Rihanna’s look?

31 Responses to “Splurge: Rihanna’s Mandarin Hotel Stella McCartney Evening 2012 Printed Tuxedo Dress and Barton Perreira Kevin Sunglasses”

1. hey yall says:

it’S OKAY

2. Kay says:

It doesn’t look good on her. She appears to have a SpongeBob figure with this piece, and we ALL know Rhianna body is banging. I agree w/ @Bella, NO!

3. mary says:

she looks like shes trying not to have a nip slip or cheek slip- i dont like like it and i thougt something was on my computer but she just has bullet wounds on her leggs girl what was u doooin>?

4. fashionislife~ says:

I just need those simple strappy shoes…

5. I like it, I like it a lot! I just wish she had used foundation to cover up the scars on her legs.

6. lola says:

ENOUGH WITH RIHANNA! LAAAAAWWWD!!! Is she the only black celeb on the entire universe? The Noisettes have a twitter account and Dan regularly updates it with pictures of his gorgeous bandmate Shingai Shoniwa. Can we have some posts on Shingai or someone or some menswear or something? Lawd, if I see Rihanna’s spongebob squarepants wig one more time, Imma heffa…you know the rest. LAWD HAM MERCY!!

7. makeeasweet says:

i like this way more then the outfits she been rocking lately.

8. makeeasweet says:

people complain about celebrities being airbrush or looking fake,but yet complain and point out when yall see a stretch mark or scar.believe it or not these people are not perfect.her legs look fine,stop being immature.

9. Tessa B says:

no bueno..I think the print is hot though!! I agree w/makeasweet…she’s human….her legs are fine. That wig though–I can’t. For some reason, those strappy sandals make women, like me, with size 9/10 feet look even bigger. But they go with everything.

10. Miss Moore says:

I like it, this is one of her better outfits as of late. I need her to dye her hair again soon

11. Yasmine says:

Yassssss RIRi , and those shoesss … i am just in love with! they are in style and i love em!!

If you say that’s a dress, I’ll believe you. Why does she need leg makeup? She fell down as a kid and cut herself shaving like everybody else.

13. aj_wright says:

if it wasn’t boxy and did show off her gigurr (although every piece of clothing doesnt) it would look skimpy.. I love it and however she wants to rock her hair is fine by me

14. aj_wright says:

*figure

15. The look is okay, but I. CAN’T. GET. OVER. THIS. WIG. LOL

16. The shoes are a nice choice, very elegant!

17. B. says:

I adore this!

18. Mia says:

terrible sunglasses, just burn them

just because bey looks good in them, rihanna thinks they suit her, she looks like a bulldog with a wig on

19. esther says:

can’t u just be decent 4 once,what in hell is wrong with u?????????!!!!!!!!! am soooooooooooo OVER RIHANNA

20. Tiffany W says:

I actually like the piece itself. Some minor adjustments and it’s good to go!

21. kiki says:

i love it !!!!!!

22. Nana says:

@lola Why don’t you go somewhere else if you don’t like it? Or start your own blog? Don’t worry, I’ll wait.
    Anyway, love this look, actually. Cute!

23. Gemini says:

The tuxedo looking dress is alright. It doesn’t wow me. To comment on ppl who dislike seeing the same celebs on this blog. I agree & disagree with many of you. But it would be nice to see other fashionistas more often like Tracee Ellis Ross, Kelis, Eva Pigford, M.IA, Santigold & some other bloggers w/ incredible fab style.

Ignore any typos.

24. Shanita says:

PLEASE tell me you don’t remember Rih Rih circa 2010?

25. vonne says:

That hair is just terrible. It ruins every outfit she puts on.

26. ShrenAKO says:

Whole outfit = $1000+
    The fact that she looks like she’s on drugs = Priceless!

27. mi manning says:

i actually like this!!!

28. loveit says:

New weave please

29. Maryse says:

Oh my word, some of these people here @lola you are so right!,
    mia and shrenAKO I am laughing myself blind here :-D

Also where ARE the other black/brown/caramel/mocca celebs? E.g. where are the Braxtons, TLC (*crickets*), Mariah… anyone? They wear clothes too *shrugs*

30. esther says:

@maryse yes exactly thats what we want 2 see,braxtons,ashanti other hotter black celebs or interacial celebs