March 28th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping
Steal: Dawn Richard’s “Armor On” Listening Party RashidaGurl Earrings

Nicole writes, “ Where can I find these earrings that Dawn is wearing at her “Armor On” listening party??????”

Dawn sang in a cute pair of earrings by funky lobe brand RashidaGurl:

Her $45 accents have a dangling design mixing multiple cool colors and prints.
Do you love ‘em?

Get them exclusively at www.shopoloriswank.com. Hurry! Only 10 will be sold.

23 Responses to “Steal: Dawn Richard’s “Armor On” Listening Party RashidaGurl Earrings”

1. mi manning says:

been wanting to get rashidagurl for like forever!!!! and I will!!!! plus, the designer is very nice and humble! we were facebook friends before I logged out of the matrix! I wish her nothing but success and blessings…b/c she deserves it!!!!

2. Lola says:

This edgy look Dawn has been attempting looks so contrived and desperate. SMH

3. Crystal says:

Not my style but Dawn is stunning!

4. Lauren says:

I like them.

5. Mallory says:

She looks beautiful :)

6. Marsha D says:

Nice but damaging to the lobes…..

7. iQgraphics says:

what a cute website that is…

8. Avion says:

Sooo hot, and fresh…My mom luvs them also

9. andie says:

Dawn looks great and I love her hair especially!

10. Cute! They look great with her hair cut.

11. Caribbelle says:

I love Dawn, these are cute!

12. RashidaGurl says:

Thank you so much for sharing my work with your readers!!! Xo

@Marsha D …..they are actually not damaging at all..extremely lightweight.

13. Dimplez says:

Yes they are surprisingly lightweight! Just got mine last week and I absolutely love them!

14. MiDe says:

They’re really cute, especially with her edgy hairstyle. Sn: I thought that was Toni Braxton circa 1993 at first glance :)

15. Tessa B says:

Love the earrings. Def believe I can make some similar earring for a lot less money tho.

16. sistargirl says:

You’re paying for the idea. Of course its cheaper if you it yourself, you already found a sample SOMEONE ELSE worked hard on designing. Support independent artists. Do your thing rashida!

17. Cinderella Leopard says:

Dawn looks cute as usual & I LOVE LOVE LOVE Rashida gurl. All of the creativity & time that Rashida puts into every single hand painted earring is worth paying for. I have over a dozen of Rashida gurl pieces & I will continue to support her!!! I love the cute packaging too!!!

18. Jazz says:

I just brought these earrings without the dangling part…I LOVE them. Rashida is a BEAST!

19. Sarah says:

BEAUTIFUL!!! Those earrings are SUPER Super CUTE!!!

20. Sarah says:

@ Tessa…
    Word of advice never DIY someone else work and then tell the rest of us that you are going to do it not a good look.

21. NEEZY says:

I’ve been lurking around RashidaGurl’s store for months now but Dawn’s look definitely gave me the push to finally make a purchase. Bought 2 pairs of earrings & I can’t wait to wear them around NYC!

22. ewww @ people like @tessab who steal people ideas.. how about you support instead, would you try and sew up your own versace dress? didnt think so.. gross copy cats.. go rashida gurl!!!! love her!!!

23. I love my Rashida Gurl! The earrings are lightweight, stunning and a crowd pleaser! I have worn them at several red carpets and they stole the show! The definitely look perfect when you wear a solid color because they add that pop of color!!!