March 27th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm

Celebrity stylist and reality starlet June Ambrose popped by Wendy Williams yesterday in a showstopping $1,095 Vera Wang Printed Satin Dress accented by a chocolate brown Hermès Birkin and $895 Giuseppe Zanotti bow detail platform pumps:

Her dress is made of yellow stretch silk-satin and flaunts a multicolored abstract print, pleated neckline, cropped sleeves, and a structured waistband.

Her bag is the ultimate status symbol, crafted out of soft leather.

Giuseppe Zanotti’s super popular suede sandals have an open toe, a knotted bow detail at the front, a large suede covered platform, and a stiletto heel.

Love. this. look. It’s summery, it’s simple. Gorge!
What do you think?

If you love it, get it here:

*Did you catch Styled by June last night?

How do you like the show so far?
*Jennifer Hudson and Angela Simmons have both been spied in Giuseppe Zanotti’s bow sandals:

Who wore ‘em best?

44 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: June Ambrose’s Wendy Williams Show Vera Wang Printed Satin Dress, Hermès Bag, and Giuseppe Zanotti Bow Sandals”

10.

2. Caribbelle says:

She looks great and her hair is fabulous!!

3. BeBe Jones says:

This pic should have NEVER been a Hot or Hmm moment … Its June Ambrose, ALWAYS SICKENIN’!!!!

4. Hannah says:

Dress, yes. But different accessories please! If you’re gonna go that bright, go all out, bag, shoes, the whole shebang! Then, I won’t feel inclined to make a little satire of the outfit on my blog http://www.whatthehaute.com.

5. Sandra says:

I love it and this Hermes bag is the business. I love June but that Trina makeover did not work for me. Trina needs to find another stylist that can help her turn things around.

6. Shanita says:

HOT…and u know thissssssssssssss

7. I am all about those Guissepe Zanotti they are on my spring list but I dont know which color. Back I’m the 90′s I had a Sam and Libby shoe very similar. the brand is now called sam edelman

8. Oh I am so over the Hermes bag, I really wish they would let it go at minimum in the name of fashion and variety.

9. aj_wright says:

that bag is cute and so is everything but with this outfit the bag is invisible…

10. I love the bag and am especially obsessed with those shoes!

11. Amani says:

Looks nice, just would have preferred a brighter bag.

12. Melissa says:

Shes the bomb.com

13. Sarah says:

June looks great!! I love that the dress pops and everything else has minimal details and not overpowering.

14. Hot ….duuuuuh!!!!! Lol

15. OMG I tried those shoes on in hot pink and damn near fell over. And I have no problem with high heels but these were crazy! No idea how anyone walks in them! Kudos to the ladies that do! ;)

16. I love the look, I only wish she had opted for bright accessories instead of neutral. The look isn’t finished. Angie Simmons looks like she’s wearing her mother’s shoes. As for the show, it isn’t doing anything for me yet, and Trina’s blonde and black mohawk was a mess, even the outfit. I think she should have stuck with the hair do from the photo shoot.

17. Elena says:

Love it! The neutral accessories allow the dress to stand out!

18. bougiehippie says:

Love June look but what she did for Trina was horrible! Hated it!

19. Apple says:

June can do no wrong in my eyes. This looks is hot.

20. bella says:

i wish she would’ve worn the fuchsia/purple colored Giuseppe bow sandals instead! i don’t think that taupe color does anything against for her skin tone.

21. Lea says:

The purple version of those sandals or any purple sandals would have been a lot better. And the Birkin doesn’t go with the dress. Period. Go and spend some time in the 16th or 7th district (“arrondissement”)of Paris to see how people rock the Birkin the perfect way. Just saying

22. Jill says:

she wears the peeptoe’s in the best way. Jennifer Hudson and Angela Simmons look out of place.

23. andie says:

The purpose is to let the dress shine. I really like that she wore neutrals, a purple or what have you would be to matchy matchy IMO.
    I like the show. I wish she went more in depth into what she does day to day. I could really care less about the celebs.

24. Crystal says:

Can someone explain to me why the price tag on a the Birkin’s? Is there something special about them or is it just to remain exclusive? My mother-n-law has one and yes, I hope she leaves it to me one day. But I still want to know why they’re so expensive.

25. Kitana says:

June slayed as usual

26. Nelo says:

June definitely! those shoes should show your legs off!

27. MonaLisa_310 says:

June you bad mammer jammer you!!!! lol Love June. Love the shoes!!!

28. aries says:

June is wearing that dress, i love it w/shoes and handbag. perfect color w/dress, but i don’t like her show. she is so funny on youtube, running up to people and dressing them and running around NY, but the show is terrible and that makeover on Trina didn’t work. Trina personality didn’t come thru, she is already kind of laid back and the dark makeup and grunge look kind of demmed her, like a light blew out. i like Jennifer & Angela outfits, too.

29. Tessa B says:

Lovely outfit…this is definetely a dress for an older crowd (no offense) .looks like you could probably find a similar look for cheaper at Cache or something…at age 23, I dont think I could rock this…

30. Shawn says:

WERQQQQQ JUNE DOES NO WRONGGGG and Angela is workin it too!!

31. Sarah says:

@ Crystal….. The reason why Birken Bag is expensive, they are basically One Of A Kind!…
    The bags are handmade in France by expert artisans. The company’s signature saddle stitching, developed in the 1800s, is another distinctive feature
    Each bag is hand-sewn, buffed, painted, and polished, taking several
    days to finish. An average bag is created in 48 hours. Leathers are obtained from different tanners in France, resulting in varying smells and textures. Because of the individual craftsmanship, other details of the bags may not all match. The company justifies the cost of the Birkin bag, compared to other bags, based on the meticulous craftsmanship and scarcity

32. TJ says:

Sickening…..

33. As for June Ambrose. She does no wrong in my book!! Love the printed dress, shoes and of course the HERMES. *Heart Eyes*

Angela Simmons looks cute!! I like her fishbraid plait hair style and the clutch too..

34. Miss Moore says:

She looks great! As she should who wanna get styled by somebody that looks busted?

35. SoulSista1 says:

June’s show is whack and boring, im supporting it because she is a sister, she is fly as heck and she has paid her dues, but she is getting one more week before she is removed from the DVR schedule…..

36. Vanessa says:

She looks absolutely great!

37. Miss Rina says:

Ms. June is the ish, she is always looking FIERCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a June groupie.

38. Roco says:

Jhud’s outfit looks junior. Love Love Love June’s dress, but def would’ve preferred diff color shoes and bag. That taupe she’s wearing does the dress no justice. As for who wore those shoes better: They looked better with Angela’s outfit i think.

39. Tam says:

WHO DOES JUNE HAIR??? MY GOODNESS, ALWAYS SO FAB!!

AND YES THIS IS A REAL QUESTION MS. CLAIRE :)

40. Tam says:

I HAVE TO AGREE SOULSISTA1 it is boring! :(

41. ONE QUESTION: WHY DID SHE DO THAT TO TRINA? I FELT SO SORRY FOR HER….ANYWAY THOSE SHOES!!!! YEAH NUFF SAID!

42. Maryse says:

Like hannah said, her shoes and bag are BORING! She should have indeed gone for the yellow, blue, pink or purple with this!

43. Choklate says:

June definitely kills it!!!! I hate Jennifer’s legs…