March 26th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Marguerite types, “Whose shoes is Misa wearing?”

Misa celebrated Zonnique’s 16th in style, pairing khaki pants, a patterned top, and a leather jacket with Brian Atoowd’s Alima Tri Color Peep Toe Pumps:

The $765 heels fit this season’s colorblocking and neon trends to a tee, boasting an orange front, a pink back & heel, yellow platform, and green insole.

If you don’t have $805 to spare, you can get a similar colorblock look with Jessica Simpon’s $89 Halie Platform Pumps:

Whatever your budget, get a patent colorblock peep toe look here:

What do you think, would you splurge?

Pix from Prince Williams/ATLPics.net

33 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Misa Hylton Brim’s Zonnique Sweet 16 Birthday Party Brian Atwood Alima Tri Color Peep Toe Pumps”

1. Jennifer says:

I wouldn’t splurge. Too trendy.

2. Sarah says:

She Looks great…But I agree with you Jennifer..Todays look gone tomorrow.

3. baby-b says:

neon is so 2011. its all about the pastels now! skip the trend and opt for classics, I agree

4. Shanon says:

Okay I agree, color blocking probably won’t stick around until next year ( kind of like how I was hoping it would be for florals), but the Jessica Simpson’s are cute. and only for 90 bucks, but who is this chick?

5. Shanon says:

btw baby-b , you zoo contradicted yourself!? “neon is soo 2011 -but skip the trend? ” lol, Sometimes when you buy trendy pieces they come back in style sooner than you think & your stuck with this great vintage piece no one else( but you) has anymore. Soo if the shoe fits… !

6. Kue says:

Love the outfit, she looks fab-O!

7. EsKay says:

@Shanon Misa is a celebrity stylist & also famous for being the mother of Diddy’s oldest son Justin.

8. Ewurafua says:

You think she looks fab?? Hmmmm! Interesting! First thing I thought when I saw her picture, was, “Misa, grow up already”. This a forty- something year old woman dressing like she’s in her late teens/ early twenties. I’m in my early 20s, and wouldn’t be caught dead in her outfit! Maybe the shoes, but with something more classic.

9. Shanon says:

Oh Yikes she’s a stylist?! Oh no, her outfit is a disaster.

* @EsKay Thanks for the tip.

10. Amanda says:

I love the clutch actually…

11. Kishonda says:

Shoot let me be 40 looking like her any day! And since when is 40 old!!?? Neons are not just for 20 something’s

12. She looks great body and age wise, but she is way 2 matchy matchy……and the cargos are a no go with that top and shoe….I love the shor though….Brian Atwood makes some hot shoes

13. DivaFabulosa says:

I actually like the shoes and bag, just not on her. The look is a little young for a woman her age. Who cares about trends, I’d rock those shoes if there were trending or not.

Her son is a little cutie.

14. Vanessa says:

Cool colorblocking shoe

15. I personally think she looks cute.. Laid back.. Just chillin. I don’t see why you guys think this isn’t age appropriate? What should she wear? A housecoat w/ slippers lol. Y’all are trippin

16. aj_wright says:

I didn’t know who she was off the back but i did think she was trendy but I didn’t like the outfit. ..on her … she looks like she is a stuck in an era type person.. idk if I’m overboard but neons cool, this outfit .. not ‘age appropriate (to me).

17. aj_wright says:

matter of fact it is…. just took a aecond look and she look like her and her style is 21… kudos

18. Cici says:

So we’re just gonna ignore her roots?…lol…The first that came to my mind was “Isn’t she a stylist?”

19. 5ucHUNNY says:

she is at a childs party maybe she wanted to dress age appropriate

20. hey yall says:

lol@ CICI

21. hey yall says:

I think if she had blk hair and got rid of the neon fingers and toes then It could work…oh and the lil hand bag to…

22. Secret says:

Misa always looks a mess as she does here…She’s a beautiful woman but her “style” is all over the place..

23. Amani says:

Except for the bad boy branding, I’ve not seen one picture that I thought Misa was worthy of the stylist title. She has always looked a mess to me. I agree that his outfit is to matchy matchy, from the shoes, shirt, clutch, and nails. Neon overload!

24. Purple says:

Way too trendy to splurge on. You can probably cop a pair of these colorful shoes at rainbow.

25. Purple says:

***Rainbow

26. Brittany says:

She looks great? She looks a mess. That trashy blond hair. That naked rough looking face. *shudder*

27. Ressce says:

Sorry,but chile Misa looks a mess. A Hot MESS.com. Can someone please tell me who she styles? Or is she just giving herself a title of “Stylist” like someone else we know. And she cant dress worth a d**n either. Ahem.. Emily B*

28. andie says:

It’s a teen party she looks fine. Its not the most fashion forward look nor will it be a look to stand the test of time, but neither is the event. I think neon can be worn at any age done the right way. I haven’t seen her work so the “stylist” title is a hmm for now. However, she looks no worse than the Bombshells who claim to be such

29. Sinnamon says:

Is anyone else’s mouth feeling tangy just looking at them shoes?

30. msa says:

Disaster.

31. Maryse says:

Diddy, i’m sorry but you were probably drunk that night (I don’t even care if he was in a meaningful relationship with her, so don’t bother correcting me)

32. kandi says:

it is not so young, she wants to look like a teenager, and for that hair, very blond? exaggerated and these plastic surgeries to stretch his face? and this color carrot? exaggerates her sexy style, and is a woman too vulgarian and perfunctory, natural women are much more beautiful,my mother, do not have all these treatments, and is much more naturally beautiful ..

33. jess says:

she must have 40 years, but feel as if I had 15 years, tell her that this horrible blonde hair ..