March 22nd, 2012
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Shopping
By Faith

Beyoncé was spotted out and about in New York City in a bright look including a brown and pink woven belt, tangerine suede pumps, and $969 Stella McCartney Hawaiian Print Harem Trousers:

Her silk trousers feature a digitally manipulated Hawaiian print including everything from blowing palm trees to hibiscus flowers.

Though I couldn’t pinpoint her exact pumps, these $505 Sergio Rossi Woven Pumps come pretty close.

Sergio Rossi at ShopStyle

Check out the pants on Stella McCartney’s Resort 2012 runway.

I see B is ready for the season! Definitely feeling this look, the pumps especially!
What about you?
Hot! or Hmm…?

Get her pants at www.farfetch.com. Get similar looks for less here:

47 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Beyoncé’s New York City Stella McCartney Hawaiian Print Harem Trousers and Tangerine Suede Pumps”

1. ladyshawann says:

I like it , scored some like them at GW. I plan to work them with teal shoes & a white top. My color combo has a splash of coral in them too so maybe a coral lip.

2. Krystal says:

Very spring. I love it, she has the body for it!!!

P.S. Bey skin is absolutely FLAWLESS, she has the most beautiful even complexion ever!!!

3. clicky_heels says:

Anyone who says she looks good in this must be delusional.

I dont expect her to be looking amazing bc she has recently given birth, but this outfit is a mess. Come to think of it, 90% time she never looks that great. The woman is talented and will be around for years and years to come….but her style game is never (and has never been) on point.

4. Desi says:

Country ass BlueBerry’s Mom! Don’t expect anything less!

Where is the thumbs down go away button! LOL

5. Erin says:

Beyonce skin is to die for.
    I love this look. Beyoncé is truly an individual when it comes to style, she wears what ever she feels like wearing.

She has always been eccentric, quirky, and different. She truly just marches to the beat of her own drum and always has.

6. My Response says:

I’m not feeling these pants. I love the shoes though. I need to get me some nice floral pants.

Claire, any luck finding Rocsi’s black and white floral pants (in a cheaper version)?

7. I’ll have to agree with cliky_heels! Beyonce is a cute girl and all but her choice of ensembles could be better. Somebody call June!

8. Auty says:

ugh these pants are hideous cant decide which ones are worse these or the pajama pants she had on the other day. and im starting to get a little tired of seeing Beyonce everyday on here just like Kim K…there are a million fashionable ppl id rather see.

9. She looks great minus that wack belt!

10. lola says:

O_o really! (Something nice) beyonce is a very pretty women (something else) she does not have a good sense of style at all if she aint look like Miss Tina I would say she was adopted because her mother is always on point but Bey never gets it right when left to her own devices. The fashion bombs are getting posted with thrifted pieces and they are slaying these celebs that are being posting and raved over!

11. Cynthia says:

LMAO! I swear Beyonce blog watches. In the last post we said she should have added a pop of color, and WHAM! Here we have it! I love the shoes but it seems disjointed from the pants. I live for the pieces individually. not so much as an ensemble.

12. BlkRose says:

That outfit is straight grandma on a tropical vacation. Lets be real, Beyonce doesn’t really have a great sense of personal style. her shoe game is on point, but everything else she wears is either a big hit or miss.

13. Renita says:

Can we get the details on the bag though? Loves it!

14. Sandra says:

Love me some Bey but these pants are a no no.

15. Empress says:

I love me some Bey BUT..she is disappointing with the post baby attire…Motherhood must be hard work…I’ll wait till I’m 30 as well!

16. DivaFabulosa says:

All that money this girl has and she hasn’t hired a stylist yet?

17. Aha says:

Country. Bumpkin.

18. lanenabuena says:

Can’t deny she is very beautiful, but those pants are HORRIBLE!!! The pattern looks awful and the cut is so unflattering!

19. The Antifash says:

She’s wearing them all wrong…
    smh

20. Bey gives me everything as a performer.
    But her fashion sense? Chiiiiiile *waves hand and dismisses her*

21. lola says:

Beyonce is a trend follower and neither is she into the faux artsy hipster look. She marches to the beat of her own style. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. Sometimes she looks classy, other times like glam ghetto queen, other times tacky, other times demure, sometimes devilishly ravishing and sometimes inventive. At the end of the day, it is refreshing to see an artist BE HERSELF. You will deal.org

I love the pants. They look comfortable, free flowing and fun.

22. lola says:

Beyonce is NOT a trend follower*

23. binks says:

Negative

24. Miss Moore says:

This outfit is a floral mess! I must say I was not a fan of many of the floral/fruit prints in that particular collection but that being said, Bey looks so frumpy in this outfit. It does nothing for her shape. She needs to hire a competent stylist and fire whoever
    put her in this. She has too much money to be looking a mess on the regular& u can’t blame it on having a baby, she has never been a great dresser. I do like the shoes, they are almost always on point, but her clothes or styling is almost always wack. Side bar: what does her being pretty have to do with her outfit? She is still beautiful and it is still horrible.

25. p says:

this outfit does nothing for her. most of the time when she puts a look together, she gets it wrong.

26. I am loving the pants on her!! She is working that Hawaiian print trousers to every degree. Love the pop of colour from the shoes..Ohwee!

27. mary says:

i actually think she misses the mark alot, but i totally dig these pants I JUST WISH SHE WOULD STOP ROLLING UP THE BOTTOMS. clearly shes still a country girl lol

28. indiaa says:

This the first time in years that i really like Beyonce casual style. :)

29. B. says:

I love everything about this except the print on those pants. The heels are lovely, and the silhouette is working well for her I can’t hate it.

30. Amani says:

Is it me, or is anyone else tired of seeing Beyonce, LaLa Anthony, Kim K, Rihanna, and Ciara on the fashion blogs. You’d think they are the only ones that get dressed in the morning. fashionbombdaily please diversify!

31. ShrenAKO says:

The shoes make the outfit worse. The top is nice though. I love vintage.

32. Claire says:

@Amani the two posts after this feature Alesha Dixon and Angela Yee, so we do try to diversify. But what types of stars would you like to see?

33. Vanessa says:

She wore the pants well but I’mnot sure im a fan of the pants itself.

34. K says:

I’m in love with those shoes!

35. Crystal says:

You can take the girl out of the country but…..

36. Miss Fancy says:

As a Miami native, I would love to see more Trina. Her style has developed over the years. She is classy/ sexy. June Amborse is even featuring her on the next show. She is someone to follow.

37. tforre7777 says:

Be,y talented as she is, her style game is so not on point. It just goes to show that not everyone is blessed with a real sense of style. Though I applaud her attempt at being trendy…this ensemble gets a big “NO MA’AM”!!

38. Brielle says:

Not my style but She looks happy that’s all that matters
    Outfit is not that shocking/awful, some of yall are exaggerating
    So dramatic rolls eyes.

39. Tanisha says:

I love the shoes. I love the pony-tail look she has been going for as of late.

40. Meme says:

i would rock it!

livingmemoir-ja.blogspot.com/

41. lola A. says:

Added the A to avoid confusion @claire I would like to see Kelis she is always edgy…also I would love to see more post on guys I am intrigued by well dressed men melo…diggy…even that thadeous guy or what ever his name is ummmmm who else hmmm brandy has been looking really nice lately as well. #thatisallfornow

42. Elle says:

lol @ all the comments going IN on Beyonce! Lawd yall hard core. I think she looks fine. Like a cute new mommy running errands…focusing most of her time/energy on her newborn and not herself….which is exactly how a new mommy should be.

43. Rebecca says:

Beyonce look looks unpolished here. She always looks cute dressed up for an appearance but her ‘street wear’always fails smh

44. Desi says:

Highlight Emma Watson’s style….that young girl gets it right!

45. okay says:

June has to be lying when she says shes says she styles the carters (meaning beyonce) because this chick is always missing the fun outfits. She only gets boring right. Like ball gowns and or simple pieces. Its just a mess. Bey i know you bey blog checking get it together. And since you gonna jump right back into working please bring some of that bday heat. (your best cd )

Negative

47. candylicker says:

Those pants make her look even BIGGER, her style is wack anyway.