March 21st, 2012
Cassie, Celebrity Style, Ciara, Shoes, Shopping

Shatonia strikes again! Our frequent Mail Bomber e-mailed today exclaiming, “Check CiCi’s footwork!”

” Where can I get them?”
Ciara (like Cassie and Brandy) is a super fan of Giuseppe Zanotti sneakers. Her particular kicks are $995, and come in white suede and sand calfskin with a concealed platform, two zippers at the sides, and iridescent rhinestones:

Move over Isabel Marant.
I must say I wasn’t much of a fan of Marant’s platform sneaks, but I could rock with these:

Could you?
If so, get yours at www.giuseppezanottidesign.com.
*Ciara’s friend/stylist(?) is dipped and laced, too! See her wearing the same Lanvin necklace Beyonce wore the other night? And can we talk about her Givenchy Iris Print Nightingale?!? And the Christian Louboutin 20th anniversary capsule collection Daf booties?

Oh she’s definitely a stylist. Take a look at some of her high priced pieces:

Lanvin Wing Pendant Necklace, $1,985
Givenchy Iris Print Nightingale, $2,000
Current/Elliott The Stiletto Leopard Print Pants, $198
Christian Louboutin 20th Anniversary Daf Booties, $1,995

Ok, I see you, girlfriend!

Posted In
43 comments

43 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Ciara’s Raptors Vs Knicks Game Giuseppe Zanotti High Top Platform Sneakers”

1. What kind of pants are those?

2. lola says:

Ciara keeps trying and trying and trying. Gurl!

3. mi manning says:

how does she afford this stuff?!

4. I love those shoes!! so cute

5. dyshaun says:

They look great.

Loving the stylist.

6. My Response says:

yes!!! for the this post. I love those shoes and Ciara looks nice. I like the casual look. she looks clean (for lack of a better word…lol)

7. Those shoes have nothing on Isabel Marant. They are headed in the right direction but they have a little bit more editing to do.

8. Jean says:

kim kardashian used to be a stylist. she could be a stylist who is the daughter of a rich family.

9. Sarah says:

Dont like any of this….Purse and chain… A yes! but worn all together a BIG NO!!! SMH

10. Cousins says:

Hi Clarie, What about that white jacket? IT’S EVERYTHING!!!!

11. bella says:

@mi manning i was just talking about this with someone yesterday. most flops tour so they can still make their money. ciara does nothing..i’m guessing advance checks

12. Apple says:

The stylist is doing it! Love the kicks too.

13. Finichia says:

Man the stlyist is KILLN it!!!!

fancycurves.com

14. ShrenAKO says:

That chick is wearing money!

15. Ciara is looking good, but her stylist is WORKING IT OUT. I would love to see both their looks from head to toe, but the stylist is working it just sitting there. Gon’ head with your bad self!
    P.S. The stylist wore that eagle necklace exactly where I said Beyonce should have worn hers—a Knicks game!

16. yusufswifee says:

meh on ciara…but girlfriend sitting next to her is giving me LIFE….the shoes, pants, necklace, jacket….I die.

Oh and the cheaper version of those animal print pants in gray and leopard are at TARGET…try em on. Normally wear a 10 and had to get as 17 yes, 17 in the colored jeans they hang on the rack with. #juniorsectionanon

17. makeeasweet says:

when someone buy something expensive and another person ask how can they afford that?.isnt that kind of rude to ask,maybe its just me,but i think it rude.i love that handbag!!

18. KBS says:

Maybe the stylist is killing from the neck down? I don’t see it

19. The Antifash says:

I don’t either of these looks. At all. People have forgotten that high fashion items (that can be easily spotted due to over saturation) doesn’t necessarily equal style… Some serious editing would do both these ladies some good.

20. Alexis says:

Some of you all sound really ignorant. I don’t know why some of y’all are so concerned with what’s going on in her wallet.

21. yusufswifee says:

@makeeasweet…Yes it is rude. People definitely think it, but it is rude to ask…at least on a personal level. Maybe not about celebrities who appear to be out of work or whatever…

22. Vanessa says:

Those shoes go hard!

23. The CL shoes are the bomb! I love them. I think the stylist has a lot going on with the outfit though.

24. liberiangirl says:

what about the stylist’s jacket??

25. p says:

i don’t like either one of these outfits. and i think platform sneakers are unattractive.

26. Crystal says:

Calm down…her asking how does she afford it is a rhetorical question people geez! Those high tops look way better than the Marant’s. They’re still too trendy for me to spend that kind of money tough. The stylist is rocking it but the shoes is a tad much. But if I had those shoes, I’d try to wear them with everything too. Do a who wore it better on that Lanvin necklace….and the stylist is defnitely the winner over beyonce!

27. Hunnychile says:

The STYLIST is the WINNER! Ciara should have worn the Stylist outfit!

28. fannie says:

where can i get that necklace being worn by the other girl? i need this in my life.

29. andie says:

I may be alone but I prefer the Isabel Marant shoe. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the outfit her friend is wearing. I wouldn’t have given the bag or shoes a second look on a shelf but they are to die for in her outfit. I wish I had all the money in the world so I could get that necklace *le sigh*

30. aries says:

the stylist is killing that outfit. love her purse, jacket, jewelry, leopard jeans, ciara looks cute for a game.

31. Nicole O. says:

I agree with you Claire about liking these Giuseppe sneakers much more than the Isabel Marant’s.

I like the python pair better than the pair that Ciara is wearing though.

Her friend looks AMAZING! I believe she’s also wearing the Givenchy Panther Sunnies??

32. Kaila says:

Omg the stylist shoes are giving me soooo much life!!! i want those shoes

33. damz says:

You do know that Ciara is worth 16million. So she can afford anything she wants and also comes from a well off family so it dont matter if her records dont sell. Shes set for life.

34. soon2Bmrs says:

The stylist is SLAYYYYINNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love!

35. QueenSafira says:

I love all of the pieces the stylist has but just not together. Actually it just the bottoms that through it off for me.

36. lola says:

Alot of stylist are eclectic like that mashing together alot of looks becasue there artist to a certain degree but for someone like me walking down the street I would wear each piece but not all together like that. And CL make some beautiful shoes shoe the sole is the only thing that is trendy he has classic shoes that ppl have been wearing for years ….I guess because every one is rapping or singing about them they have become a pop culture type thing who knows but little works of are none the less.

37. lola says:

they/are/art

38. binks says:

I think ciara looks fresh, love the sneakers and I agree way better than the Isabel marant’s ones. Don’t see the fuss over the stylist either those CL’s shoes are ugly to me plus she has way to much going on

39. I Figured it Out says:

I’m with @MajorlyCouture, I want CiCi’s pants! Who makes them

40. hey yall says:

they look like bossy !!!!

41. shelly says:

They both look tacky to me, smh. The only thing that looks buy-able/wearable are those CL’s…but not with that outfit.

*Sigh*

Just because it’s expensive doesn’t mean it looks good, lol.

42. kjennu says:

Yes, i think its rude to ask outright, but i cant deny that i am becoming more interested in what ppl r doing to maintain and project a certain image i.e. Whats she doing for Money, how does he invest to create passive income

43. 35 says:

Ciara’s friend shoes are hot!