March 21st, 2012
Celebrity Style, Christian Louboutin
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

The ‘very rich’ NeNe Leakes showed us just how fabulously wealthy she is when she left dinner at Mr. Chow’s in Beverly Hills. Hermès Birkin bag in tow, she stepped out in a pair of black distressed jeans, $3,295 Rick Owens Melton Wool-Felt and Leather Jacket, a white button down, and $1,495 black Christian Louboutin Alti Spiked Pumps.

Nene’s chic collarless moto jacket has a zip front, ribbed wool-jersey insets, and wrap around silk organza with a loose panel in the back. If $3,295 is a little too much of a splurge for you, the jacket is on sale at The Outnet for $1,812:

Her round-toe Christian Louboutin Alti pumps are embellished with tiny black spikes, and feature a 160mm heel with a 30mm platform. Currently, the Christian Louboutin website has the silver and cork versions of this shoe available.

The look is relatively simple, but the detailing on that jacket (and, of course, those fabulous shoes) bring life to what would otherwise be a boring outfit. Well played, Ms. Leakes.

Get her look and more options here:

What do you think?

~Jihan

25 Responses to “Splurge: NeNe Leakes’s Mr Chow’s Rick Owens Melton Wool-Felt and Leather Jacket, and Christian Louboutin Alti Spiked Pumps”

1. Her outfit is okay. Her mani is my favorite part of this look.

2. Nubia says:

Not wealthy at least not yet

3. The Antifash says:

“The ‘very rich’ NeNe Leakes” LOL! Pure hilarity.

I really want her to go back to that short copper hair. ‘Twas hot!

4. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

That jacket is off the chains!

5. Vanessa says:

I couldn’t agree more Jihan!

6. BlkRose says:

Compared to what she use to look like I give her two thumbs up. I’m just glad she got the top parts of her teeth fixed. The jacket is a master piece that flatters NeNe’s amazon frame.

7. I love the jacket, but 3 bricks! *fans self*

8. Crystal says:

I love it! I don’t like her but that jacket and those shoes are the business.

9. p says:

i like the look, but nene will always and forever be ridiculous.

Nice look – loving the nail color too!

11. Empress says:

Cute jacket, but I can’t stand her. Her voice, mouth,…ehhh…Rich my @#%. This bitch got a couple $$$ in the bank and all of a sudden she rich..Bitch please

12. lola says:

she looks good. She works the pixie blonde and tight pants like no one else.

13. Snooty Poodle says:

Her jacket is life. I want her to go darker if she insist on being blonde.

14. Nene’s manicures are always on point.

15. Nikki says:

I love the look. This is more of my style.

16. Nel says:

That jacket is the biz! I hope she remains rich after shelling out all of that money for some very trendy looking pieces.

17. moi says:

oh my God is this blog becaming like Essence Magazine Nene this, Nene that like we need more loud mouthed Ghetto women like. If you got to do a style feature please find someone else.

18. JR says:

Trying too hard..She would have looked better in some jeans and a Wang t-shirt. Bag is nice. Shoes are wack.

19. binks says:

She looks great love the jacket, though I wish she switch up her hair. I can’t knock her she came a long way from the 1st season till now so she must be doing something right

20. fashion roadkill says:

Nene is looking better everytime you see her. The west coast style is helping her evolve.

21. fashion roadkill loves nene says:

22. RHONYC says:

NeNe definitely has her waredrobe game up as of late. I love the colors she rocks on the RHoA interview segs…but…

you ever notice how peps who are us to $$ dog the heck out of a Birkin?

i mean, dang…google Vicki Becks and learn how to carry her right…she’s a Birkin, not a purse from Target man! :-0

23. RHONYC says:

*CORRECTION*

you ever notice how peps who ‘are NOT use’ to $$ dog the heck out of a Birkin?

24. Her birkin looks like its been through some things…

I sure hope shes investing her money in something other than designer duds cuz that reality show fame/$$ wont last forever.